Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:35 pm
AlexBloodRose
He goes into the bulding, and as he does he sees blood sprey on the boxes. he looks around to see several corpses riped apart.

"dam. well I am lucky I wasn't here." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 pm
A girl walked onto the dock. "What a shady place..." she muttered to herself. She couldn't be any older than 18 by her looks. As she walked down the docks the rumbling started. Then she saw two men hurry past. One being sure to stay hidden from the other. "What?" She hesitated, then followed them into the building. She gasped when she saw the corpses.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Bareq moves behind the new woman and put a hand on her mouth. "Be quiet." he spoke quickly and quietly. "Understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq moves behind the new woman and put a hand on her mouth. "Be quiet." he spoke quickly and quietly. "Understand?"

The girl, whose name was Serena, went stiff. The man had frightened her. Quickly she nodded and put her hand over her mouth, and since his hand was there, over his hand. She swallowed and took a breath, calming herself down.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:03 pm
"good." he pulled his hand away. "whoever did this may still be here." He pulled back away from you. "I suggest you leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:36 pm
Fighter for all
"good." he pulled his hand away. "whoever did this may still be here." He pulled back away from you. "I suggest you leave."

"ok."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:38 pm
AlexBloodRose
Fighter for all

"ok."
((I was talking to Serena...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:51 pm
Fighter for all
AlexBloodRose
Fighter for all

"ok."
((I was talking to Serena...))

(opps my mistake just delete this one then.)  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:55 pm
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
He goes into the bulding, and as he does he sees blood sprey on the boxes. he looks around to see several corpses riped apart.

"dam. well I am lucky I wasn't here." he said.

oddily an odd sound is heard. "Who's there." he asked. Soon the sounds keep coming. He wasn't expecting to fight so he didn't bring a weapon. But he notice there were several guns. "Good those did to them." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:28 pm
soon the creatures appears before him. The young man was surprise to see the creature. It soon charges him. Outside the building everone within a few feet hear a screaching roar.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:13 am
(Oh come on... I wanna fight too! I'm a very different person when I fight... Just watch. Wait are there any more left? xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:01 am
Bareq grabbed the girls shoulder. "Come-on. Lets get out of here." He hissed seeing the creatures  

Fighter for all

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:05 am
"But I wanna fight too!!" Serena wailed as she was pulled away. "I can fight!! I have powers!!! Well, sortof..." She mumbled. (lol >_<)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:09 am
Bareq shook his head. "Don't doubt that. But now is not hte time, nor is this the place."  

Fighter for all

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:20 am
Fighter for all
Bareq shook his head. "Don't doubt that. But now is not hte time, nor is this the place."

Serena held her head down and followed him. Suddenly, a thought hit her. She stopped and took her hand from him. "But I don't even know your name!!" she shouted at him. (We are out of the building but close by.) The wind was blowing her long brown hair infront of her and she looked very (what's it called?) picturistic. (like she came right out of a picture! whee )

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff