Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
&quot;Chinks&quot; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stereotype true for you?
Yes
38%
 38%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
61%
 61%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 44

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:00 am
c***k? like a c***k in a chain? haha I don't mind what others say, it just proves their own ignorance and lack of education.

PLus I've been white washed yo, I'm one of those Chiggers, Chinese Niggas, representin the Central side! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh xd stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:06 am
tamandrew
c***k? like a c***k in a chain? haha I don't mind what others say, it just proves their own ignorance and lack of education.

PLus I've been white washed yo, I'm one of those Chiggers, Chinese Niggas, representin the Central side! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh xd stare

lol i'm just c***k.....100 h;inese......X___X  

shinelover

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:09 am
shinelover
tamandrew

I'm Chinese but I'd much rather call myself CBC. There's a big difference, both physically and philosophically.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:48 am
I don't have anything wrong with being called c***k. I do it sometimes myself just because Chinese is too long to say. x_x yes. I'm lazy.

But majority of my friends are all... Korean. XP so now I'm officially wannabe korean, but let's not get into that.  

Zafkiel

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:35 pm
Zafkiel
I don't have anything wrong with being called c***k. I do it sometimes myself just because Chinese is too long to say. x_x yes. I'm lazy.

But majority of my friends are all... Korean. XP so now I'm officially wannabe korean, but let's not get into that.

lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:25 pm
tamandrew

chiggers? haha!! that's funny... you don't see alot of those in florida... you don't see any of them in florida... prolly get their a** kicked. lol jkz.  

yalie5

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:44 pm
yea that happened to me... crying it made me feel really bad crying
but some ppl said i'm smart and maybe i am 3nodding
but i really hate the names that they call me crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:47 pm
the demon gurl

you shouldn't you can turn it into a compliment. I do it all the time. people call me a bunch of different things (mainly b***h) and i usually say damn right!  

yalie5

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:55 pm
yalie5
the demon gurl

you shouldn't you can turn it into a compliment. I do it all the time. people call me a bunch of different things (mainly b***h) and i usually say damn right!

well they make fun of my chinese last name...and it really made me feel bad. but i hurt them after they make fun of my last name...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:57 pm
Zafkiel

xd me too. i always want to be korean... gonk but too bad i'm not  

[Pink Lady]

iFaithz

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:15 pm
c***k as in chinki? ive only been called that like once and i didnt mind. its makes you feel different...among the other non-chinese people that is. lol oh and i aint smart. i wish i was though, then i can,make fun of them for being dumb. lol....hey at least you have a higher chance of getting a better job.

i have been called the "girl with eyes like this -pulls there eyes back or whateva it was-" lol, that was quite funny.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:06 pm
the demon gurl
yalie5
the demon gurl

well they make fun of my chinese last name...and it really made me feel bad. but i hurt them after they make fun of my last name...

what's your last name? and really they shouldn't be making fun. they're last names are even worst. Like one girl her last name is bulovic... but we don't make fun of her. andways white people have really wierd last names.  

yalie5

Deivon

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:18 pm
tamcharles

I'm Chinese but I'd much rather call myself CBC. There's a big difference, both physically and philosophically.

yeah CBC's kick butt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:19 pm
x.me.myself.i.x
c***k as in chinki? ive only been called that like once and i didnt mind. its makes you feel different...among the other non-chinese people that is. lol oh and i aint smart. i wish i was though, then i can,make fun of them for being dumb. lol....hey at least you have a higher chance of getting a better job.

i have been called the "girl with eyes like this -pulls there eyes back or whateva it was-" lol, that was quite funny.

actually, i know a kid who knows sign language fluently, and that used to be the sign for Chinese, but they changed it because it was offensive  

Deivon

yoko371

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:32 pm
c***k?
and according steorotypes, we have slitty eyes. yah, right.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff