Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Favorite Characters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

big scary monster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:02 am
I like Ford and Zaphod.
I like how Zaphod talks :B  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:47 pm
big scary monster
I like Ford and Zaphod.
I like how Zaphod talks :B

I definitely agree with you there. If given the opportunity, I would attempt a conversation with him. ... or at least stalk him and listen to him. xd  

circuit sparks

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:52 pm
I prefer his right head. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:35 pm
Zarquon! mrgreen  

Destruction Kitty

cant_delete_accounts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:02 pm
Spike_Theta

No, no, it's got to be deeper than that - why, then, do you not profess a love of the Arcturan Megacow at Milliway's?

The fairy cake doesn't talk. I'm not into that eating of stuff that can talk thing. Unless, of course, it happens to be on the heart of gold, because then anything is possible  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:57 pm
But the Megacow wants you to eat it!
The fairy cake might not...then again...

Well, I guess you should always be sure to ask something permission before you eat it... *nod*

Ghost Chef

Meatless Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:20 pm
Caiallyn
Celdia
Ankhaiser
since no one else will say it, I'm a fan of Marvin, the Paranoid Android. his chronicly depressed matter of fact way of solving puzzles is just beautiully written.

Since no one else will say it?? Marvin was the fan favorite of the old radio show! The creators were going to drop his character after the first season and he was demanded a return by all the listeners!
As for me., I have to be a bit abstract and say Douglas Adams himself was my favorite. How better to show off all the facets of one's own persona than in writing?? Arthur, Ford, Zaphod, Trillian, Marvin...even Slartibartfast with his fjord obsession and Hotblack Desiato, taking a year off dead for tax purposes...truly these little moments show us the greater character that was Mr. Adams, and we are a sorrier lot for having lost him.

Marvin is God. Well, I guess the mice are.... but Marvin owns them all. I can't believe they wanted to get rid of him!!

O_O I'll say it! I adore poor Marvin! I can't believe they were even gonna take him away... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:16 pm
I like all the characters, but I'd have to say that Ford Prefect is by far my favourite. His way of doing things intrigues me, especially when he breaks into the Guide Headquarters. That makes me happy razz He's just an outstanding, colourful character and I love him to bits! heart  

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

tjdamaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:37 pm
marvin rox hard!!!! if he wasn't male or a robot... i would marry her...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:33 pm
Scratch that. I like Zaphod better than Marvin and Ford.  

Sleepy Snake

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ollaolas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:50 pm
I like Agrajag. His petunia form was interesting.

Another of my favorite characters was that old crazy guy in the village Arthur crash landed in.

The whole 'Bob' thing cracked me up.

And who can forget the perfectly normal beasts?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:01 am
I am madly in love with Ford. Since middleschool, I have wanted to be him. o.o

I don't know if this is a compliment to the character or something unhealthy on my part. hah.

I love most of the characters, though. X3

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

I Was Matuso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:19 pm
All of them. Absolutely. I love them all. They're all terrific characters. Especially Marvin. And Ford. And Zaphod. And Trillian. And Arthur. And...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:49 pm
Bilious
I am madly in love with Ford. Since middleschool, I have wanted to be him. o.o

I don't know if this is a compliment to the character or something unhealthy on my part. hah.

I love most of the characters, though. X3

Heey, Bilious! I remember you from...somewhere... er... sweatdrop Prolly from some guild I'm AWOL from... Good choice in character though. 3nodding Ford is indeed one hoopy frood. heart  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:17 pm
Spike_Theta
Heey, Bilious! I remember you from...somewhere... er... sweatdrop Prolly from some guild I'm AWOL from... Good choice in character though. 3nodding Ford is indeed one hoopy frood. heart
Bili's from AT, way back when, like back when I'd talk to you in the avatar-above-you threads as Guyasugii. 3nodding Also happens to be one of the first friends I made upon my arrival to Gaia, so seeing Bili in this guild makes me happy/surprised. heart  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games