Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:08 am
+Viral Dollie+
I vote Dawn of the Dead (remake, never saw the original)

I like the idea of holding up in a mall for... were they in there for weeks, or months? whatever, I just like the idea.

second choice would have been 28 Days Later. really liked the concept of the "zombies" being infected with "rage" instead of a chemical substance made by man.

I'm not sure about the RE movies anymore. I loved them when I first saw them.... but they're not the best game-to-movie transition.

(I know Bio-EXTREME will get after me for saying that~)

wink xp

Yes I will. What bugs me the most is when something first comes out, and everyone's all like, "This is so awesome! I just love it!" But then when the hype is gone they're like, "I think it sucks now." Because that's like saying that your opinion was different just because of the hype at the time, and that bugs me. I mean what if I was to say, "Resident Evil was cool when the games came out, but now it sucks, I'm gonna go play... Kingdom Hearts 2.
I'd kill myself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
+Viral Dollie+
I vote Dawn of the Dead (remake, never saw the original)

I like the idea of holding up in a mall for... were they in there for weeks, or months? whatever, I just like the idea.

second choice would have been 28 Days Later. really liked the concept of the "zombies" being infected with "rage" instead of a chemical substance made by man.

I'm not sure about the RE movies anymore. I loved them when I first saw them.... but they're not the best game-to-movie transition.

(I know Bio-EXTREME will get after me for saying that~)

wink xp

Yes I will. What bugs me the most is when something first comes out, and everyone's all like, "This is so awesome! I just love it!" But then when the hype is gone they're like, "I think it sucks now." Because that's like saying that your opinion was different just because of the hype at the time, and that bugs me. I mean what if I was to say, "Resident Evil was cool when the games came out, but now it sucks, I'm gonna go play... Kingdom Hearts 2.
I'd kill myself.
Too many people seem to conform than stand their own ground.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'd kill myself.

I still like the movies (own both on DVD), but not as much as I used to. and I don't think it's because the "hype" has worn down. it's just like.... well, when you watch a movie over and over again, you get tired of it's predictabiliy. I'm just saying that I've grown tired of watching them because I've seen them millions of times over.

and speaking of the games.... I haven't played one since I beat Resident Evil Nemesis.

O.O;

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:35 pm
+Viral Dollie+
I still like the movies (own both on DVD), but not as much as I used to. and I don't think it's because the "hype" has worn down. it's just like.... well, when you watch a movie over and over again, you get tired of it's predictabiliy. I'm just saying that I've grown tired of watching them because I've seen them millions of times over.

and speaking of the games.... I haven't played one since I beat Resident Evil Nemesis.

O.O;

She's a witch! Burn the witch! >.>  

Biohazard EXTREME

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
+Viral Dollie+

O.O;

She's a witch! Burn the witch! >.>

O____O

epp! I've been found out!

*flies away on her broom*

>____>

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:28 am
SHAUN OF THE DEAD......BEST ZOMBIE FLICK OF ALL TIME!!  

ironbeast664

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:55 pm
THANK YOU! I thought for a moment that everyone had forgotten about it! It makes such unbeleivable sense, why didn't anyone else think of just pretending to be a zombie? rolleyes lol.

I have yet to see the original Dawn of the dead, it's supposed to be better than the remake, isn't it? Without the sombie baby and all?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:03 am
night of the living dead is good  

A5116278

Love_da_Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:10 pm
Damn! I cant vote...lol...I like all of them and own all of them! I love everything that has to do with zombies!<333....lol. Im currently reading the Zombie Survival Guide..anyone ever hear of it? Its really good!...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:31 pm
Love_da_Dead
Damn! I cant vote...lol...I like all of them and own all of them! I love everything that has to do with zombies!<333....lol. Im currently reading the Zombie Survival Guide..anyone ever hear of it? Its really good!...
Oh believe me. Everyone's heard of it and read it here. Once you finish, you will be another potential survivor.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:36 pm
XYX.the.hunter
don't know if you know in USA, but the best now for me, it's Shaun of the Dead.
A english moovie
http://www.uip.co.uk/romzom/

Romero loved this moovie, he asked to the main actor and the story maker, to play zombie in Land of the dead !

Im with him. I like shaun of the dead over all of those.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:13 pm
this is my list.
1.Shaun of the dead
2.land of the dead(unrated Directors cut)
3.resident evil
4.Dawn of the dead
and last but certenitly not least 5. Dawn of the dead the remake(directors cut)
and that would be all and i have to add all this color by typing out the codes, but it was worth it  

Elizabeth Spencer

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Dawn of the Dead.
THE ORIGINAL Dawn of the Dead. Staking out a mall in the thick of a zombie invasion .. genius idea. Now that biker gang needs to go DOWN.

And Day of the Dead. Bub is the ruler of all zombies, I say! I think he spawned the idea of Big Daddy in Land of the Dead. Plus it shows a struggle between not only the living and the dead, but between survivors.
Romero's my idol. xp

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces