Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Silver Millennium speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in Silver Millennium stories?
  Yes!
  kinda...
  Not really.
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:09 pm
cool, I'm actually starting a Silver Millenium Saga story too, only, mine's a comic, not actual writing...i wrote an outline of what i want to happen, if u want i could put it online or something for u...

anyway, um...
---Queen Beryl was in love with Endymion but was jealous of his relationship with Princess Serenity
---Galaxia was never mentioned to have contact with the moon kingdom in silver millenium times...so i dunno why ur even metioning that in ur story, but whatever, it's ur story, i wont judge...
---the 4 generals (Kunzite, Nephrite, Jadite, and Zoisite) were once Endymion's generals until Beryl brainwashed them er whatever
---all the senshi have their own castles on a moon of thier respecting planet.. (like princess Saturn's castle is on Titan, one of Saturn's 18 moons) but the Inner senshi are mostly seen on the moon because that's where all the action is and they have to defend the
---The outer senshi spent their lives on the outer skirts of the Solar System to defend against strong invaders from other galaxies

I could go on for hours mentioning little details, but those are some of them. And don't worry about completly making things up, other than the actual destruction of the moon kingdom, the rest is yours to interpret...  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:59 am
I'll have to check it out, I've written a few Silver Millenium stories myself but they are on carbon because I'm old-fashioned like that. Plus I enjoy reading these type of fanfics biggrin  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:26 pm
It's on my Journal. The first chapter is almost done. What Galaxia has to do with silver millennium is that there was a Sailor War and the result of that war was several groups of people form several planets around the Galaxy go to a single system to get away from Shadow Galatica. that system is ours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:32 pm
There's a direct link to greek mythology pertaining to Sailor Moon. The Greek myth is as follows:

Selene (Greek goddess of the moon) was fell in love with Endymion. He was the son of Aethus and king of Elis. Endymion was a handsome young shepard who lived on Mount Latmus in Caria. Because of her love, Selene put Endymion into an eternal sleep so that she would be able to see him every night. While he was asleep, Selene bore Endymion 50 daughters.

- This information was taken directly from The Sailor Moon Role-Playing Game and Resource Book.

This myth is probably one of the reasons that Takeuchi-san chose the names "Serenity" and "Endymion" for some of her characters.  

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:59 pm
EXACTLY! Thank you for noticing this! That is what my story has quite a bit to do with.

Naoko-hime is a genius!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:27 pm
What about the other senshi's princess name? Usagi was Serenity...but the others were just called "Princess of Mars" ..etc..

In one act of the manga it showed their Palaces...well part of the Outer's Palaces...  

ElaborateDream

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:51 am
Sailor Papillon
What about the other senshi's princess name? Usagi was Serenity...but the others were just called "Princess of Mars" ..etc..

In one act of the manga it showed their Palaces...well part of the Outer's Palaces...

They just represented the gods their planets were named after, I suppose. Venus supposedly WAS Venus, but the rest were (fans believe) meant to be the daughters of those gods.

Yeah, I know... I heard somewhere that Hotaru has a dollhouse of Saturn's palace. I think during a flashback you see Venus' palace in CNwSV.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:11 am
You know what I believe...that when Takauchi-san wrote this manga, she wanted to show the power of what a 'girl' could do. So she made a woman the main theme; that's why it never talks about the girl's fathers. They are not important; even their human fathers. Rei's left her, Ami's dad is never there. And it breifly mentions the other senshi's parents but never says boo about them. Well, except Hotaru's father Tomoe; however he was minipulated and evil. Then he actully, in the anime, gave Hotaru to the outer senshi to raise. I think in the manga he died? I don't have that volume.  

ElaborateDream

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Sailor Papillon
You know what I believe...that when Takauchi-san wrote this manga, she wanted to show the power of what a 'girl' could do. So she made a woman the main theme; that's why it never talks about the girl's fathers. They are not important; even their human fathers. Rei's left her, Ami's dad is never there. And it breifly mentions the other senshi's parents but never says boo about them. Well, except Hotaru's father Tomoe; however he was minipulated and evil. Then he actully, in the anime, gave Hotaru to the outer senshi to raise. I think in the manga he died? I don't have that volume.

yeah, Tomoe-san died, he was corrupeted by having Germantoid (spelling sweatdrop ) inside of him and was killed by the SS  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:05 pm
Sounds interesting~ My favorite episode was the one where Usagi got to witness her past form as Serenity. How cool would that be so see yourself as a Princess all graceful and stuff, she was an iceskater, she danced beautifully (like the dance with endymion), she was someone different for who she is today because of different experiances on Earth compared to the moon and how Serenity raised her compared to Ikuko (Plus she had a dad here and a little brother). when she got her memories back it must've been a big -blast from the past- sorta thing but it still didn't make her Serenity again (for ex: if it did then she'd be intantly graceful and suave~ Have you seen Usagi??) She's the complete oposite of Serenity which is a big reason of why we love her so much!! Anyways... i found that pic of the senshi's mothers if that helps you at all because these would've been Queen Serenity's gaurdians before Baby Serenity and the others were born...

User Image  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Oh, and you should make Luna and Artemis's parents... or at least one or two of them. You should name them after some gods of the stars, that's the easiest way to go I think, but I'd like to see Luna/Artemis's parents mentioned!! And maybe at the sam etime you could have Queen Serenity meet Nehelenia and not realize its her mirrored self and she could like Apollo also (like a Beryl and Endymion sorta thing) but I don't want to write your story for you so it's just friendly ideas...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:17 am
Those senshi... are just 6 year old Mars-hime, Venus-hime, Mercury-hime, and Jupiter-hime, actually, so they're already older than Serenity there. (more proof that my character being born three years before Serenity fell is within the parameters of the source) The women holding gifts may be the mothers though... but they seem to be maybe 16-17 years old...  

Syndrama

Lacey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 am
me too! I feel like the Sailor Moon series has so many facets... and we only know one part of it all ya know? I would love to know more about Silver Millennium, as well as maybe what the other scouts were like before they became the guardians ya know? I would do anything to hear those stories...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:16 am
Rush_Hardroc
Exactly... It makes sense, right? I have also read in the manga that Pluto mentions her father's name being Cronus, a Titan in Greek mythology. The fact that this evidence exists leads many of us to believe the mythology theories to be true. The same is true in my story. In my case, the "gods" are all from other planets in the galaxy, their arrival from space and their technological marvels make them seem like divine, superior beings to the native Humans on Earth. Why? Because it makes sense!

When it comes to ANY of their parents for the senshi or Endymion they are never mentioned or even shown. Aside from Queen Serenity of course. The main names for any of the senshi or Endymion's parents is as you said for the senshi names of creatures or gods/goddess. And even then you mainly get a name for one parent and not both.

The most common I've seen are:

Endymion's mother - Gaia
Setsuna's father - Cronus (some spell it Chronus)
Ami's father - Neptune (Roman mythology)
Rei's father - Aries
Minako's mother - Aphrodite

That's all I can think of right now actually.

Some speculate that Usagi/Serenity's father came from the Sun.  

Angel Darkchylde

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Rush_Hardroc
I, among others, would like to know more about Silver Millennium, the kingdom of the moon. I'm currently writing a story about it and i need more of the known facts from both manga and anime. You can read my prologue in my Journal. (leave a comment, please. And be nice...)

You see, I've only seen epiode 39 once and that was several years ago. I can't remember much of what was shown that episode, so I'd like to gather some information from those who have seen it more recently. I've also read the manga version, but i also don't remember much of that.

Well, enough of my memory problems... Let's start thinking!
dude to find all this info you'd have to search the ends of the earth! but youtube has a few of the episodes.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff