Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:17 pm
She sighed with relief, glad he wasn't. "Are you still tired?" she asked, knowing it'd been a while, but noting that his tail seemed slow [[not personal o.O don't take it the wrong way xD]]. She looked over at Kaori for a second and smiled, seeing her still sleeping. She looked back towards Kai and Kei[><], shivering slightly. She still didn't get how guys were never cold, but girls were.

[[see ya ^.^]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 pm
Misa stood there slient. Misa took out the necklace from her room and by acciendent it slipped out of her hands. "Opps.."Misa whispered then she relized that Kai was up. "How are you?" Misa bent down to get her necklace then the necklace sparkle very bright. Misa smiled at it. "Dang..this thing can sparkle.."  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:33 pm
[Kei and Kai.. I didn't mean for it to end up that way. xD;;]

Kai stretched his arms over his head, both his shoulders popping as he did. Then he opened his eyes once more and yawned for the last time before turning back towards Meghan. He saw her shiver and looked around. He hadn't slept with a blanket, and he didn't have any clothes besides... He reached over, picking up the shirt he'd thrown on the floor before sleeping. Then he draped it around her, frowning as he realized that probably wouldn't help very much.

His eyes flicked towards Misa, blinking as he saw the necklace. Having just woken up, he wasn't exactly used to light again yet. He quickly looked away, staring at the wall as his hand absently moved along Kei's back, the dragon growling happily in response.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:44 pm
[Its alright ><]

Misa smiled innocently and putted away the necklace in her skirt pocket. She noticed that the sparkles bothered [<---That word is one of my easy spelling words..xP] Kai. "So, how are you?" Misa said sitting in cris-cross-apple-sause. She signed and looked at Kai for an answer.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:47 pm
Kai frowned, glancing back at her reluctantly. "....sleepy," he said finally, running a hand through his strangely messy hair. He began slowly smoothing it back down so it wasn't sticking off at quite as odd angles. His tail slowly began thumping against the ground, hitting in a rhythmic pattern as his hand kept petting Kei's back. The dragon had his head on the ground, eyes closed contendedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:53 pm
"You know are you even allowed to be in the girls dorm? I am just wondering." Misa asked. Misa looked at the door expecting someone to burst in. She felt someone will burst in....She looked back at Kai and forced a smile.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:57 pm
Kai's eyes narrowed slightly. "I have a good reason," he said, pointing a clawed finger towards Kaori. She was still asleep, breathing coming now in ragged gasps. She rolled onto her stomach, once again holding her right eye. Kai stood and walked over to her, placing the blankets around her shoulders. If Meghan had been cold, maybe Kaori was as well. He brushed her hair from her face and after a moment she stilled, but kept breathing in short gasps.

Kai turned back to Misa again, seeing her look towards the door. He frowned at the forced smile. "I am just wondering," he said, purposely repeating her earlier words. "But what are you even doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:05 pm
Misa smiled at how he took care of Kaori. "You really care for her..of cousre." Misa said. "Uuh, you don't want me here? Ok then I think I have better things to do I think......What should someone do when they are going to die soon Kai?" Misa stood by the door with her on the door handle.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:08 pm
Kai's eyes shifted to Kaori and softened for a moment. "I have to make up for all the things I couldn't help her with before," he said quietly. Then he shook his head and looked back at Misa, frowning as she went towards the door. He winced slightly at his question. In the worry over his sister, he'd almost forgotten about the curse thing. He hesitated before answering slowly. "Just... do everything you've always wanted to do," he said. "Maybe go try to find the cure. That... spoon thing, or whatever it was." He shook his head, watching her without any sign of remorse. He'd trained himself to not get too attached to people, since he was so used to the battles of home. Then he frowned to himself, realizing there were some people here he was getting a little too close to.. He shifted in his place, eyes back on Misa.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:19 pm
Misa frowned. She bent her head down that no one can see her face just a shadow. Tear fell to the carpet."I..- I- I....."Misa started but stoped and opened the door and closed. She leaned against the door and slid down to the floor. She signed. She wiped off tears that was coming. She smirk. "I am so a drama queen in some way." Misa said to herself.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Kai watched expecantly as she began to speak, but frowned again as she stopped and exited the room. He could tell she hadn't left by the simple fact that there were no fading footsteps to indicate a departure. His arms folded across his chest as he leaned against a wall, eyes flicking between Meghan, Kaori, and Kei. The small drgon returned the stare for a moment before lifting himself from the ground with his wings and soared over to come to a halt on Kai's head. Kai put his hand on the dragon's back, a precaution in case he lost his balance and started to fall.

[Going to watch Finding Neverland. >>;;]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:51 pm
[Misa does some action in this post xP! Enjoy the movie!]

Misa stood up. Whoah. That was rude of me just leaving the room. Misa turned back against the door and opened it just right. "I am sorry..for leaving I heard the amusement park is open! Once Kaori is better you want to go with Meghan Lightt if he is her and Kaori and the others?" Misa asked.

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:56 pm
[[hehe. sorry for my absence... I was watching the last volume of Princess Tutu seaons one.. is there even a season two? whatever. Kay, have fun Kaori! ^.^ must be movie day o.O]]

Meghan blushed slightly as Kai drapped his shirt around her, watching him, but quickly looked away. Her gaze shot to Misa as she mentioned she didn't have much time to live, but didn't know what to do. She didn't know why, but she didn't look the least bit concerned, just agrivated. How... don't you know? she thought, sighing as she looked away, back at Kaori. She didn't move as Misa exited, though. When she came back, she nodded her head, hearing her request. "If the others want to go, I guess I'll go as well," she said softly, looking over at Misa.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 pm
Kai looked up again, not the least bit surprised as Misa re-entered the room. He did, however, blink in confusion. "Amusement park...?" he asked, frowning slightly. "What's that?" His eyes darted towards Meghan as she spoke. Well, if she was going it could be... standable. His eyes flicked back towards Misa, resting there. "I'll come," he said simply. "And Kaori will too once she gets up."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:43 pm
Meghan turned to look at Kai, hearing him ask what an amusment park was, but smiled at him as he said you go. "You don't know what it is, but you'll go?" she laughed, "oh, i'm sorry. Hope that didn't offend you," she said quickly, realizing she'd laughed. "An amusment park is like... a park, somewhat, with lots of rides and games and food," she nodded, "and tons of people."

[[captin obvious!!]]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces