Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:46 am
Moonlit Masquerade
As to San's question. I think it's a pretty easy pick for me, I love Kira, Lucifer, Kourai, and of course our beloved Mad Hatter.

For some reason, I feel attached to Balbero also.

Balbero's story is oddly...touching.
Her as a character is rather psycho...but she has a reason for it...
I only resent her a little because of Katou...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:27 pm
They have up to 6 out here... and my favorites are Belial (Mad Hatter) and Michael.(sp?)  

Seraph Aure

3,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:46 am
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade
As to San's question. I think it's a pretty easy pick for me, I love Kira, Lucifer, Kourai, and of course our beloved Mad Hatter.

She really is. I guess Kaori Yuki-san made her a psychotic obsessed killer but she has a reason so you can't help but feel sorry for her. Since Lucifer is pretty cold towards her (and just about everyone else)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:44 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade

She really is. I guess Kaori Yuki-san made her a psychotic obsessed killer but she has a reason so you can't help but feel sorry for her. Since Lucifer is pretty cold towards her (and just about everyone else)

I think that's something really great about Kaori Yuki: every character has reasons for his actions. The whole manga I detested Rociel, but after reading the last book(as someone said before, here in Germany it's completed) I just pity him, even if I still don't like what he' doing.
By the way, my favourite characters are Mikael, Kurai and Katou, but many other follow close behind them.  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:51 am
Quote:
I think that's something really great about Kaori Yuki: every character has reasons for his actions.

Katinchen, You take the words out of my mouth.

I think that this is something that goes especially for AS. There are so many characters, but they all have their impact on the story, even minor charas.

Tiara's story touched me. I'll miss her. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:22 am
Sanekazura
Quote:
I think that's something really great about Kaori Yuki: every character has reasons for his actions.

I think that this is something that goes especially for AS. There are so many characters, but they all have their impact on the story, even minor charas.

Oh yes, Tiara's story was really sad...
Ans she was so cute beside that, it's a pity she had to die.
But what do we expect from Kaori Yuki?*sighs*  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:39 am
Katinchen012
Sanekazura
Quote:

Oh yes, Tiara's story was really sad...
Ans she was so cute beside that, it's a pity she had to die.
But what do we expect from Kaori Yuki?*sighs*

Yeah, she's such a chara-killer. gonk

But when you think about it, the easiest way to make sure the audience is going to keep loving and remembering him/her after the series ended to givehim/her a tragic death? That's the way it is for me at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:42 pm
The worst was when *spoiler ahead* Katan died. That tore me apart crying  

Moonlit Masquerade

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:35 am
Quote:
But when you think about it, the easiest way to make sure the audience is going to keep loving and remembering him/her after the series ended to givehim/her a tragic death? That's the way it is for me at least.

Yes, I guess you're right, but it's still sad when the favourite characters dies, and probably many people's will in volume 14.

Moonlit Masquerade

I think the worst one was Kato at the end of volume 18.
I just loved this character, but it was sure he had to die in the end...

Another spoiler!
Kiras death was very sad, too. His last thoughts were...*sniff*

One question: what has to be marked as a spoiler? I mean, have already the events at the end of volume three to be marked, or the ones in volume fourteen? Up to which point the warning has to be?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:36 pm
Katinchen012
Quote:

Yes, I guess you're right, but it's still sad when the favourite characters dies, and probably many people's will in volume 14.

Moonlit Masquerade

I think the worst one was Kato at the end of volume 18.
I just loved this character, but it was sure he had to die in the end...

Another spoiler!
Kiras death was very sad, too. His last thoughts were...*sniff*

One question: what has to be marked as a spoiler? I mean, have already the events at the end of volume three to be marked, or the ones in volume fourteen? Up to which point the warning has to be?

I agree, book 18 was a tearjerker, that and the Yetsirah arc (books 11-14). They get me all the time >_<
Im still not certain what happens to Lucifer and Alexiel in the end though.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:15 am
Katinchen012

Hmm, good question...
Since most of us read AS through VIZ's publishes, I'd consider things that happens in the unreleased volumes as spoilers, which means from vol. six and further.
This makes an AS discussion a little tricky, since far from everyone has read the whole story... I can only speak for myself, but I'd be so grateful if you'd continue to hide spoilers. Thank you! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:39 am
Quote:
I agree, book 18 was a tearjerker, that and the Yetsirah arc (books 11-14). They get me all the time >_<
Im still not certain what happens to Lucifer and Alexiel in the end though.

Well, I think they are both dead, at least as dead as they can be. Lucifer said to Setsuna he should fulfil his last wish, and this sound's pretty much like he's dead, doesn't it?
And Alexiel... After god has died, probably the curse will be lifted, I think, which would mean after Setsuna has died she'll wake up again.
Waht I find more interesting is the question what will happen to Jibril? She won't wake up when Sara dies, this happened once and she stayed in her state, but she's still a very important angel, she can't sleep until the end of time, can she?

Sanekazura
Katinchen012

Hmm, good question...
Since most of us read AS through VIZ's publishes, I'd consider things that happens in the unreleased volumes as spoilers, which means from vol. six and further.
This makes an AS discussion a little tricky, since far from everyone has read the whole story... I can only speak for myself, but I'd be so grateful if you'd continue to hide spoilers. Thank you! whee

Volume six? Just because I'm interested, when is the next one to be published? *loves volume seven*  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:01 am
[quote"Katinchen012"]Volume six? Just because I'm interested, when is the next one to be published? *loves volume seven*

I think they said earlier in this thread that it'll be out around the 12th of march. And a couple of weeks later where I live.

Wait a little while longer and I'll discuss it with you! 3nodding
Didn't you say you were from Germany?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:54 am
Sanekazura
[quote"Katinchen012"]Volume six? Just because I'm interested, when is the next one to be published? *loves volume seven*

I think they said earlier in this thread that it'll be out around the 12th of march. And a couple of weeks later where I live.

Wait a little while longer and I'll discuss it with you! 3nodding
Didn't you say you were from Germany?

Yes, I am 3nodding
I'm looking toward to it^^  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:53 am
You lucky germans. I went into a papershop in Trier this summer. eek So much manga. How many of yuki's can you find translated in Germany?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff