Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Your favorite Yugioh product Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  ^__^
View Results

Vincent88

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:09 pm
Lemonade Serenade
Anyone have a book, DVD, CD or something that they really like?? I love my manga. I just started buying them. razz

the yugioh tcg is the besterest eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:07 pm
Hm..well I really love posters.I have one on my door with Kaiba on it...and I think it's Obelisk in the background...Um well anyways,it's currently covered up with a towel because I felt like he was watching me while I slept...... sweatdrop Also I really like a few of my monster cards.
........I think that's it besides a few DVDs of the dub..I want some plushies so badly!!! gonk

Oh crap wait!I have all the manga except for the first..seven was it?that had nothing to do with the actual anime..and stuff..

i_donate_organs

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:17 pm
i_donate_organs
Hm..well I really love posters.I have one on my door with Kaiba on it...and I think it's Obelisk in the background...Um well anyways,it's currently covered up with a towel because I felt like he was watching me while I slept...... sweatdrop Also I really like a few of my monster cards.
........I think that's it besides a few DVDs of the dub..I want some plushies so badly!!! gonk

Oh crap wait!I have all the manga except for the first..seven was it?that had nothing to do with the actual anime..and stuff..

XD I hate that about posters... I try not to 'make eye contact' with mine while I'm in bed because I have an over-active imagination.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:04 pm
I am the Burger King
i_donate_organs

XD I hate that about posters... I try not to 'make eye contact' with mine while I'm in bed because I have an over-active imagination.

I used to have Backstreet Boys posters all over my wall.. but I was afraid to go into my room because of the same reason - it looked like they were all staring at me! So scary! >< So I don't have any posters in my room.. escept for one of a palm tree, since it can't look at me. XD  

L a w l i-P0P

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:07 pm
Hypnotique
I used to have Backstreet Boys posters all over my wall.. but I was afraid to go into my room because of the same reason - it looked like they were all staring at me! So scary! >< So I don't have any posters in my room.. escept for one of a palm tree, since it can't look at me. XD

Yes, it's not a good feeling when your posters are watching you. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:36 am
I am the Burger King
Hypnotique

Yes, it's not a good feeling when your posters are watching you. XD

Gosh, if I got scared of them too I would go insane. My room's completely *covered* in anime posters. They're like a wallpaper! XD There's only one that really scares me: it's a little cutout from a YUU*GI*OU magazine of Yuugi, Jounouchi, Honda, and Anzu. All four of them look really creepy and happy in it, like they want to destroy the world and are smileing about it! gonk Worst off is that one is right near my head when I lay in my bed.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Gosh, if I got scared of them too I would go insane. My room's completely *covered* in anime posters. They're like a wallpaper! XD There's only one that really scares me: it's a little cutout from a YUU*GI*OU magazine of Yuugi, Jounouchi, Honda, and Anzu. All four of them look really creepy and happy in it, like they want to destroy the world and are smileing about it! gonk Worst off is that one is right near my head when I lay in my bed.

I wish my room was plastered in posters. ^^ I have mostly J-rock posters in my room. Though somehow, I think staring at posters of cartoon characters is a bit worse than posters of people. X3

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:33 pm
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888

I wish my room was plastered in posters. ^^ I have mostly J-rock posters in my room. Though somehow, I think staring at posters of cartoon characters is a bit worse than posters of people. X3

Really? It's the other way around for me. XD Real people just stare at you and it feels more like staring to me than with cartoon characters...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

i_donate_organs

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:14 pm
Eheh..I've been away from real people so long that cartoon characters are more real to me.. sweatdrop I'm thinking I should REALLY go back to school..Although real people staring at you can be just as bad...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Really? It's the other way around for me. XD Real people just stare at you and it feels more like staring to me than with cartoon characters...

I dunno. To me, the cartoons are scarier... with their large eyes and scary poses. XDD I guess it all depends on what the posters look like. X3

i_donate_organs
Eheh..I've been away from real people so long that cartoon characters are more real to me.. sweatdrop I'm thinking I should REALLY go back to school..Although real people staring at you can be just as bad...

I'm not currently in school either. D: I wish I could go back, but the thought of it gives me an anxiety attack.

Gunpowder Valentine

superwhatever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:54 pm
well i really like that yami poster i have in my room the only reason I had that poster in my room was because i was a yami fangirl redface now i have that yami poster and a buch of joey picutres on my wall including some drawings i did of him but that's not really merchandise!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:37 pm
Alright, this is going to sound weird... but my yuugiou underware. Yes, that's right... I own three pair of little boys, size 6 yuugiou underware. And I had them up on my wall at one point...
O_O

Kavvana

Eloquent Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:38 pm
Seriously?!

XD;;

I couldn't stand Yami (I'm assuming it's him on the underwear) being so close to my arse... and the other parts... ^^;; Maybe if it was Malik...

Hm... still... my boyfriend would be like "WTF?"

Haha, and aside from that, I don't think it would even fit me to begin with... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:04 pm
Uh... they'd only fit little boys... I never wore them. They were a gag gift to me... XP
One has Yami no Yuugi's pic on them... then there's one that has 'your move' and sennen puzzles and I think BEWD 's on it... then there's the final pair that has another pic of Yami no yuugi on it. I took a pair to school for a joke one time... (yeah my firends and I are weird) and My firend Mal gets these big eyes when we're out in the bus port at the end of the day and says 'I want your manties!' I was like 'what?" "man panties!!!" So I give them to her for a sec and she PUTS THEM ON HER HEAD and starts running about the place with my chasing her. This was sophomore year... -_-; Oh the humility...

Kavvana

Eloquent Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400