Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[ Wingardia ] No. 151 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:18 pm
Dropping a sketchbook she was picking up at the moment, Tomoro couldn't help but turn an even deeper shade of pink, it was just an unconcious reaction. She took a few small breaths, and then smiled lightly, finally figuring out that she had just done what he had asked her to do without even realizing it.

Picking it up gracefully once again, she set it on her dresser as she walked by him, then stopping to look at her grandmother's picture. I miss... you grandma... is what I'm doing wrong? For a moment or two she stood there silently, just gazing at the picture emotionless.... such a sweet person she was, with such a harsh fate put on her...

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Tomoro put her hands behind her back and turned to face Seth. "I'm really... sorry... If I'm not... exciting like other girls. If there's something you want to do, or go... then I'll follow you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:28 pm
Smiling as she did in fact blush once again, turning and even deeper shade of pink, he watched her as she walked by him, setting the sketchbook she had been picking up down on her dresser, she stopped for a few moments at she stared at that picture he had seen before.. the one that was set by the mirror.. her expression was almost blank as she gazed at the picture, in the meanwhile Seth remained silent and watched.. he felt it wasn't his place to ask right now.. and it would probably only bring back unpleasant past memories.. so he said nothing.

As Tomoro turned to face him, her hands now behind her back, Seth looked at her with a rather confused look before grinning slightly "Don't be.." he said in response to her apologies for 'not being like other girls'. "I'm not.."

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:38 pm
A faint, genuine smile formed across Tomoro's lips, and she bobbedd her head up and down a bit before making her way over to a small houseplant, cocking her head to the right as she looked at it. It seemed a bit... thirsty. Quickly, Tomoro made her way over to the bathroom, and grabbed a small plastic cup, filling it up with water and bringing it back to the plant, pouring it out slowly. She let out a faint sigh of satisfaction, and then looked at all of the other plants... they looked healthy.

Figuring that Seth could make his way around her room, as it was spacious and easy to see everything in it, Tomoro sat down on one of the armrests of her cream-colored chairs, and looked up at the ceiling, wondering what to do next.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:42 pm
Sighing as he sat down on one of the chairs, watching Tomoro as she watered the plant, then sat against the chair and stared up to the cieling, he looked around the room for a while.. she seemed to be a bit bored...

"Nightclub!" he said quickly as he shot himself up from the seat and grabbed Tomoro's hand, pulling her away from her chair and walking backwards as he headed towards the door, facing her as he spoke with a grin "What do you say? A night out on the town?"

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:51 pm
Tomoro looked up at Seth in utter surprise as he pulled her toward the door. Truth was, she had never really gone out to a nightclub in her life... so she was just a little bit frightened at the thought of it. Weren't nightclubs places where drunks hung out and tried to get girls...? That was the only thing that really came to her mind, after all; that and dancing.

"Y-yes!" She said desperately as he pulled her out of the door, and she quickly closed it behind her, locking it and tying it to her ribbon once again. To be honest, she had no idea what was going to happen... she might even see... them... but there was no time to worry about that. Walking down the hall, Tomoro quickened her pace and eventually caught up to Seth, her heart beating a bit faster then before.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff