Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Stars :'( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen Sailor Stars?
  Yes... Yes I have
  No... I wish I had though!
View Results

Amuse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:38 am
I really need to look into seeing it. I'm not even totally up on the details of the season.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:49 am
I heard that the sailor stars are boy singers that turn into girls!! is it true? (i think that it is kind of stranges)  

YoukaiKoneko

JasktheRayne

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:51 am
Kitty The Tamer
can some one help me I havent seen sailor stars.
Today one my friends who had seen it told me that pretty much everyone dies I had know idea and that is so sad

can some one fill me in to what happens in Sailor stars?

- Kitty

look on keiichianimeforever.com
they have all the sailor moon almost  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:05 pm
I downloaded all the series on bearshare, imesh 5 and limewire. It was a great series. Lots of new scouts appear sailor mini mouse or some or the other etc etc eek . Anyways by downloading those things on this sites it crashed my computer but it was wortth it i tell you!  

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 pm
YoukaiKoneko
I heard that the sailor stars are boy singers that turn into girls!! is it true? (i think that it is kind of stranges)
yes it is and lord or lord i was shocked at first, not to mention usage was falling for one of them. Poor marmoru wasn't answering her letters crying . Healer, Maker, Fighter gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:16 am
go to you tube, type sailor moon stars ep. there you go  

xXBrokenxSoulXx

Kage-sama-dono

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:16 pm
i wonder why..... Sailor Star Maker looks like a guy in both forms and Sasilor Star Healer looks like a girl in both forms and Sailor Star Fighter looks like a girl in sailor form and a guy in human form..... Serach for your love! AWWW!!! I love their song!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:29 pm
i have never seen the sailor star eps. what are they like?  

Dare-2-Sing

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:59 pm
Watch on youtube. That is the only way I was able to see it. The episodes are great, it is one of my fave seasons. Of course it is sad near the ending, but everything turns out great. Watch, it is a cool season! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:16 am
You must must must watch it! It's the best! lol. I used YouTube. If you want to buy it or any other season go to animecollector.com and you can buy them. The prices are either $40 or $50. That's awesome! I haven't bought mine yet, but that's where I am going to buy them. They have every season and the movies! ^_^  

On an evening in Roma

Kyrostar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:32 pm
To anyone who want to see the whole Sailor Stars season/arc. Go on keiichianimeforever.com and click on Watch anime online. It's a sit sponsered by Utube so it has all the episodes but in one convenient location. I'm in the process as we speak ^_^!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:34 am
i think sailor stars is the best season of sailor moon. you have to see it. u'll miss all the fun.  

chadny

chadny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:36 am
musi_lover21012
i have never seen the sailor star eps. what are they like?

the best anime like ....... ever. if u can just watch an episode. my favourites are from the last season... but all of them are good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:38 am
um Sailor stars kinda sacrd me when i first watched it but you can watch it on youtub  

The Little Pixie Annebell

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces