Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Izchi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Crimson heads.. haha...
While Polaru was playing once, I told him he had to go through this one hall, and he was like, "I killed the zombies in there... " and we looked at eachother and both thought of Crimson heads... but he went in anyways(I believe it's the hallway/staircase room that leads to the room with serum.)
As soon as he entered the room, we both saw a breath of smoke stuff(Don't know what that stuff is...) appear from the side of the screen. He paused the game and we looked at eachother again, "Crimson heads." ><;;

He ran passed them and got into the room though, but.. being it a room and not a passageway.. he had to get past the crimson heads again to get out. Hehe~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:21 pm
That weird zygote-implanting monster in RE2 creeped the hell out of me mroe than Birkin himself....
On a side note, I think the Lickers are just plain cool despite the fact they'll burst through different places and startle you.  

Das Jabberwockie

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:38 pm
DasJabberwockie
That weird zygote-implanting monster in RE2 creeped the hell out of me mroe than Birkin himself....
On a side note, I think the Lickers are just plain cool despite the fact they'll burst through different places and startle you.

It always scares the crap outta me when Mr. X busts through walls and other stuff. *heart attack*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:46 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie

It always scares the crap outta me when Mr. X busts through walls and other stuff. *heart attack*

Poor guy. That made me twitch and scream "NOT YOU AGAIN!" and start wasting ammo on him...again. sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

Aurora Skies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:31 pm
uhh! does anyone remember the part in RE0 where the zombie comes outta the freezer!? that scared the sh*t outta me and my friend! we didn't expect it! I think the neighbors down the street heard us scream.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:35 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
uhh! does anyone remember the part in RE0 where the zombie comes outta the freezer!? that scared the sh*t outta me and my friend! we didn't expect it! I think the neighbors down the street heard us scream.... sweatdrop

"*scream*"
"What was that?"
"Just some kids playing Resident Evil...again."

My nephew screamed like a little girl when the dog came out from udner the building in Code Veronica. And he's 15. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

Izchi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:35 pm
Oh, I played that part with the freezer and the zombies.. it was funny..

Polarus already played through that part, but I was playing when he was asleep I think.. so when I opened the fridge and saw the zombie I was like, "Oh.. so this is when it happens.." and started blasting it to bits.. hehe. In RE0, currently.. I'm overloaded with ammo. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:37 pm
Izchi
Oh, I played that part with the freezer and the zombies.. it was funny..

Polarus already played through that part, but I was playing when he was asleep I think.. so when I opened the fridge and saw the zombie I was like, "Oh.. so this is when it happens.." and started blasting it to bits.. hehe. In RE0, currently.. I'm overloaded with ammo. blaugh

lol  

Mr. Kennedy

Aurora Skies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:38 pm
DasJabberwockie
Panzers Slave Kitten

"*scream*"
"What was that?"

My nephew screamed like a little girl when the dog came out from udner the building in Code Veronica. And he's 15. xd

oh, ha ha.... xp but yeah, it scared us....

Nemesis doesn't really scare me (and he never really did, and I was 10 when I first saw him) I just found it annoying that he kept popping outta nowhere and my brothers always had the hardest time killing him.... it's like, "Die already! Geeze!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:40 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
DasJabberwockie
Panzers Slave Kitten

"*scream*"
"What was that?"

Nemesis doesn't really scare me (and he never really did, and I was 10 when I first saw him) I just found it annoying that he kept popping outta nowhere and my brothers always had the hardest time killing him.... it's like, "Die already! Geeze!"

He scared the crap outta me  

Mr. Kennedy

Aurora Skies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:42 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
DasJabberwockie
Panzers Slave Kitten

"*scream*"
"What was that?"

I was more scared of the Lickers... at night, I kept thinking one would appear on my ceiling.... *shivers*

hey, Mr. Kennedy, you like Silent Hill? I keep seeing all those different pics in your signature... Silent Hill is awesome! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:47 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten
DasJabberwockie
Panzers Slave Kitten

"*scream*"
"What was that?"

I was more scared of the Lickers... at night, I kept thinking one would appear on my ceiling.... *shivers*

hey, Mr. Kennedy, you like Silent Hill? I keep seeing all those different pics in your signature... Silent Hill is awesome! ^_^

YAH!
Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the awesomeist!  

Mr. Kennedy

Aurora Skies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:49 pm
Quote:

YAH!

yeah! I love Silent Hill, it's so freaky! my best friend got me into it when her mom bought her the second game... whoa. yeah. I took that personality test... I'm Lisa Garland. yay... I melt.... xp I can't wait for them to finish the movie, it's gonna rock!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:50 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten

YAH!

yeah! I love Silent Hill, it's so freaky! my best friend got me into it when her mom bought her the second game... whoa. yeah. I took that personality test... I'm Lisa Garland. yay... I melt.... xp I can't wait for them to finish the movie, it's gonna rock!

YAY!Silent Hill movie!  

Mr. Kennedy

Aurora Skies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:51 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Panzers Slave Kitten

YAH!

YAY!Silent Hill movie!

yeah, haven't you heard? it's based on the first game, except not with Harry, it's with a woman and her daughter. but it's gonna have Cybil and all that, so it should be awesome  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff