Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Kai smiled softly at Meghan and hugged her once again, as a reassurance that he was there. It bothered him, not being able to tell her about Sora. But, if she was the person from the dream, at least Meghan had been warned not to trust her now. Hopefully she'd keep that in mind if they met again. Sora did seem bent on seperating them somehow, and she seemed like a pretty deceitful person... He glanced towards the door again as Meghan spoke up and frowned slightly as he heard her question. Well, you're hovering around some one else's room... he thought back, unsure why she sounded so agitated. "You can show yourself now," he called aloud. "You've been discovered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:59 pm
"Nani?" Meghan said, flustered slightly; there was someone at her door? She looked quickly over there, waiting to see the person reveal themselves; who could it possibly be? Obviously Kai somehow knew who it was, but, why didn't she?
She felt so confused, so out of the loop, at that moment. She pushed it aside though; it's not like they'd be hidding any longer, right?

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:02 pm
Alyssa rolled her eyes at his comment and turned sharply toward the room with her eyes narrowed slightly. "I came cause that b***h almost made this my problem. Plus, you seemed upset and it looked like you may have needed back up. Sooorrryy that I care." Alyssa replied cooly slowly heading into the room. She did not know that his lover had a split personality, but all she knew was something was happening when she had come to the playground, and Alyssa was on the edge of being dragged into the situation by that girl.

"Oh dear I've been discovered whatever will I do.." A small item from her room rose a few inches off the ground and zoomed off toward the door where Alyssa was standing and landed gently in the palm of her hand. Her eyes were focused on the little trinket; Alyssa didn't seem to care that Kai or his affair was sitting before her.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm
[[my question is what zoomed into your hand?]]
Meghan looked at the girl. "H-hello!" she said excitedly, although not moving from her spot. "I'll tell ya what you can do," she laughed, "you can be my friend! Deal?" she smiled, leaning foward slightly. She tilted her head, wondering what had zoomed into the girls hand; she was, after all, quite the curious little kitten.
By now, she would have hopped out of Kai's arms, but for some reason she felt scared too; almost like she felt that if she had left, she'd wake up again in another spot, having a similar dream of darkness, cold and hatred.[[bad spelling, right there]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:12 pm
Kai stared towards the door oddly, an almost confused expression on his face. What's... wrong? he asked uneasily, but frowned as he heard Alyssa's words. Don't speak badly of her! I'm sorry if she did anything to offend you, but she wasn't in control of herself. But thank you for... thinking of me. He bowed his head a bit guiltily, unsure what to do. He'd honestly never been in a situation like this before. He sensed the hostility from Alyssa, but didn't know why she was acting that way.

Then he recalled their exchanged words in the playground just a bit before. Could she possibly be... jealous? he thought as if the idea seemed impossible. He had already forgotten she would more than likely hear his thought, since he was used to being able to keep his thoughts to himself. He glanced at Meghan, wondering if Alyssa would attack or something. His eyes darted back towards the vampire as she called a small object to herself.

He blinked as Meghan called out to Alyssa, obviously not picking up on the girl's feelings. He nodded, but wasn't able to keep a small smirk from his face. "Yeah, let's all be friends," he murmured. He thought that since Meghan was still in his lap, it might be bothering Alyssa even more, but he wasn't about to shove Meghan away from him. Sora would probably find a very good way to twist that action to her own advantage.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:25 pm
OOC:I'm gonna make something up. xP

Alyssa looked at the trinket a little more closely and found it to be a small like necklace with a golden locket. It was rusting on the gold chain and it looked as if the locket had rusted itself shut after years and years of posession. It didn't even have the appearence of being worn a lot; it was just old. "Why do you not wear this locket..?" Alyssa asked with an eerie tone, her eyes wide with amusement and wonder. "Why would you leave such a delicate trinket on the floor...?"

"Me jealous? Hah! Kai you should know me better than that...I have nothing to be jealous of...Since you want some sollace in your mind..I'll leave you." Alyssa broke the mental connection with Kai immeadiately after she finished the last sentence. SHe would never admit to Kai or herself that she was indeed envious of the pair, but Alyssa had always had mixed emotions about couples; too much drama.

"Friends...?" Alyssa tilted her head to the side and stared at the two dismally, and unsure of what to say next. Her black nails trailed along the side of her thigh slowly, removing what itch that was there. Alyssa stood there akwardly and wished not to speak more.

OOC:Sorry it took so long..I got a phone call from my friend.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:34 pm
Kai frowned, catching the tone of her words, but not saying anything in response. He blinked as she replied, and started to respond back as well. Then why are you acting so defensive? he asked, but suddenly got the impression she was no longer listening. She looked rather awkward just standing there, and he once again felt feelings of guilt. He shook his head slowly, then looked at her. "You don't have to leave, but if you want to, you can..." he said steadily. "But I would like to be friends, if you don't object to that." His tail flicked behind him restlessly, thumping against the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:37 pm
Meghan looked at the locket she was talking about, but never recalled ever seeing it. She shoved away the thought of how it would have ended in her room, guessing Monkichii dragged it in from outside. She nodded to Alyssa, hearing Kai asking as well, hoping she'd say yes.
"Hai! I'd love to be your friend, miss," Meghan smiled. She didn't know why herself, but she loved meeting new people and making friends; it was almost as though she was attracted to finding people and ask to be friends; not all of them said yes, of course, but all the same- she alwaysed asked.

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:42 pm
Alyssa cast the locket back onto the floor carelessly and shrugged in response to both of them. "I don't even your name girl.." Alyssa replied lazily, reaching upward with her hands to stretch. Her shirt, which was already a mid-drift, rose another few inches which made her belly button ring more noticeable than before. After a moment of silence, Alyssa's back cracked multiple times and with a loud snap everytime. It was quite odd and eerie to hear, but she did it anyway.

"I'm obviously having a conversation with you both..so why would I leave?" Alyssa's blood colored eyes fell upon Kai's eyes as she stared into them curiously, but there was still a hint of admiration and lust hidden beneath her layers of sarcasm; Alysas would never show nor tell of her infatuation with Kai. She had no reason to speak of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:48 pm
Kai gazed as Meghan as she spoke, then back at Alyssa as he waited to see what she'd say. His eyes flicked to her stomach as she stretched, and he didn't even blink as her back popped. "I don't know," he shrugged, meeting her gaze unflinchingly as she stared. "You seemed uncomfortable." As he watched her, he though he sensed some hidden feelings in her eyes, but couldn't quite figure out what they were. Despite her claim not to, he chouldn't shake the fact that she was a bit jealous. If not, why did he feel so oddly stuck in the middle? Maybe he was just being conceited... He frowned and decided to introduce the two. "Meghan, this is Alyssa. And Alyssa, this is Meghan."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:55 pm
"Yupp! That's my name!" she laughed. "It's nice to meet you, Alyssa-san," Meghan said simply, smiling at the girl in front of them. She didn't find it unusual as she heard her back cracking; it definitely wasn't uncommon around the tombs.
She bit her lip slightly, feeling she was being left outta something. She looked away, feeling her stomach do a flip of sorts, a little strange to be between the two. She knew, obviously, that the two of them had already known each other.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:59 pm
Alyssa nodded in respect to Meghan and forced a soft smile. "Meghan..it is a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was unwillingly being forced to be pleasant and gentle; Alyssa didn't want Meghan to freak as Kai would never speak to her again. She began fiddling with her fingers unknowingly behind her back, sliding them in and out of one another as if they were snakes.

Kai's comment had slipped her mind till after she commented to Meghan with her sketchy pleasentry. She turned to face Kai fully now and spoke to him with her head tilted delicately to the left. "I am uncomfortable...Kai..you forget I normally don't fit in anywhere I go; I'm always uncomfortable." Alyssa smiled slightly in a joking aspect though she figured he wouldn't get it. Oh well, Alyssa was terrible at making jokes; she is an akward person.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:08 pm
Kai shook his head in light amusement as Meghan repsonded. She always seemed to happy and carefree... Except that one night he'd found her crying. He frowned and quickly pushed away these thoughts, turning back to Alyssa as she spoke. He wasn't entirely convinced that Alyssa really was happy to meet Meghan, but didn't question it. That'd probably spark another flurry of insults or something, and he simply didn't wish to deal with that right now.

He frowned as she recalled an earlier comment and responded to it. He bowed his head thoughfully for a moment before beginning speak quietly. "This place is odd..." he began slowly. "You don't have to feel uncomfortable here. I think you probably know that I was the type of person who never got near to anyone unless it was during a fight. I rarely spoke, and I just kept to myself. But now..." he glanced at Meghan, then back to Alyssa. "Here you can start over, if you choose."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:18 pm
"I don't have to like everyone that I meet Kai.." Alyssa whispered into his head with a slight smirk compiled on her frail features. She being a sly vampress never turned her thoughts away from someone else's when it came to something like this. Alyssa had been listening to Kai's thoughts though he believed her not to be. "I won't argue with you infront of your girlfriend. I do have mannors and common courtesy." She added quietly, her smirk slowly returning to a neutral expression.

"Well Kai..I also remember you having a sister..I believe, if my memory serves me right, that you did indeed talk with her. True however, you never really opened up till you took care of me." Alyssa reminisced in the memory of Kai helping her with the Phoenix Tear's and her badly wounded legs. Her eyes grew a bit brighter at the memory, and her left hand ran gently across her neck; ALyssa was deep in her world again.

OOC:Sorry, I had to eat dinna. xP

Raine_Falls

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas