Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon/fav character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamperic~kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:08 am
Sailor Uranus or Haruka  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:42 am
I've been a Minako fan since as long as I can remember... I've even cosplayed her. Heh, when I grew out of my Sailor Venus costume, I did Sailor V. That one I still wear around the cons.

As to why I like her, I guess she's a lot like me. Neither of us like showing that we're sad or have a weakness, especially to our friends. She always seemed so lonely too.  

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

akane08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:41 pm
My fav. character is Usagi. I'm alot like Usagi except for I can cook and I have a 4.0 GPA. 3nodding I"m really klutsy and I read comic books a little too much! blaugh
Plus,I love Darien! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:29 am
Kaiou Michiru/Sailorneptune. She's really the only reason I ever became interested in Sailormoon or anime at all. When I was 12, a friend of mine at the time was trying to get me into Sailormoon (so she could have someone to share her obsession with). She was trying to figure out which character would be my favourite; she had a computer print-out of all the main characters with her, and she pointed to each and talked about their interests and personalities. I was getting either lost or bored, I don't really remember, but I cut her short and asked, "Is there a 'scout' with ocean powers?" (I've always been obsessed with the ocean, but I was particularly so at that time. I was always drawing pictures of underwater life and I wanted to become a marine biologist.) She pointed to Sailorneptune and told me about her, and it was so strange how similar she was to me! In terms of personality and interests, we are very much alike. So I went on the internet to find out more about Sailorneptune, found a very extensive and beautiful fansite called Neptune's Palace, and I was kind of sucked into the anime world from there. ^^; I've seen well over 100 anime series, read probably about twice as many manga series, and I've met many of my closest friends through a common interest in anime. All because of an anime character. It's very strange.

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

alice from weirdland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:36 pm
Sailor Venus all the way! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:53 pm
I love Sailor Mars and Sailor Saturn all the way blaugh

To bad they didn't show the Sailor Stars Episodes on t.v....would have loved to see more Sailor Saturn sad  

N.o.i.r. A.n.g.e.l

J.TinkerBell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:21 am
Sailor Mini Moon and Sailor Saturn  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:11 am
Aino Minako/Sailor Venus was always my favorite character. We spend a lot of our obsessing over our idols, we get quotes wrong, and I'm a bit of an airhead. There's other similarities too but I can't seem to be able to think muc h at the moment. I suppose being chatty counts?  

Ouiaboo

Legend Of The Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:33 pm
My favorite is Sailorvenus/Aino Minako. I don't know why, just something about her. I'm also a fan of Usagi, and Chibiusa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:13 am
Oh my favorite character.. My favorite was Usagi/Sailormoon. She's so cute! heart

Then my second favorite was Chibi-Usa/Sailorchibimoon. She was cute too, she had spunk, man. 3nodding

Yume no Kumiko

mercutioknew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:17 pm
favorite sailor senshi: mercury, starmaker, neptune

especially mercury... heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:47 pm
KweenKaos
favorite sailor senshi: mercury, starmaker, neptune

especially mercury... heart heart

awesome...*there might possibly be an opening for mercury in the rpg...contact me, if you're interested...* xd  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:48 am
My favorite character is Hotaru/Saturn. I like the subtle depth she has 3nodding She's also a terrific support character who helps bring out character flaws and strengths in the other senshi! I even belong to a Saturn fan guild on Gaia XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:57 am
I like em all equally sweatdrop  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faiyth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:49 pm
I'd have to say it's a tie between Makoto and Usagi. >.< All of my friends say i'm almost identical to Mako-Chan when I have my hair up, plus I love to cook and I take Karate. But I also can be very clumsy like Usagi. So it's a tie 3nodding  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff