Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Paper woke up a little and actually managed to turn on her side.
She regretted it, but found the note Praline had left.

After straining and using her arm to turn on the lamp on the nightstand she read the note.
It took a few minutes just to get her head to stop sloshing around and actually focuse her eyes, but she managed.

"Praline seems nice...whoever she is. Sounds kinda cute too," Paper thought.

She considered getting up but felt like laying down so she settled back in...until she realized she had to pee...badly.
Though her body wasn't in the best shape, he muscles were sore and whatever else of her was just plain tired; she managed to launch her self from the bed, wobble some, leap into the bathroom, fumble at her undies, flip the lid(breaking the sanitary paper band on it), and crash onto the toilet seat.

A few minutes later, and very relieved Paper lazily dragged herself back to the bed, layed on her stomach and settled in. She kept the note where it was on the pillow and decided when she woke up again to call the Praline girl and give her a hearty thank you, pay her for the room and do whatever else she could for Praline before she planned to leave in a day or so.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Black awoke infront of a hotel, looking around he immediatly went to his arms. " My guntlets are gone," and reaching around to his back, " and so is my halberd," black whined a little.

" At least I still have one of the daggers and my sword," thought he to himself. He got up and went through the door of the Hotle, noticing a sign that said Naumend Motel.

" Hello, I was wondering if you have a vacant room I could use?" asked he to the lady at the front desk.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:25 pm
Praline stared wide-eyed as she watched the young man walk up to her.

His demeanor was pleasant, and he smiled as he asked for a room...in english.

"Gosh, and he doesn't have an elf-y accent or anything...," Praline thought.

"Uhm, sure...", she giggled, "You can have a room...uh, room #2A, it's vacant...do you have any money?", Praline asked.

She already assumed he didn't but Praline had to ask.

"If he whips out gold coins or something that's another sign he's an elf", Praline mused to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:26 pm
Room Vacancy

New Room, #7A has appeared.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:09 pm
"No I"m very sorry I don't," said black. "Is it alright if I preform some sort of service instead?" he asked Praline.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:15 pm
"Darn," Praline thought, "I can't bring up if he's an elf now"

"Uh, don't worry about it right now," Praline said out loud, "It's not too much of an issue right now, but as soon as I need something done, I'll ask you, okay?"

Praline gave Black a key to room #2A.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:16 pm
Room Vacancy

Room #2A has been taken by the character(s)

Black

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:28 pm
"UM is there somthing you want to ask me, because you're looking at me kinda funny?" said black.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:55 pm
"Oh, uh...," Praline mumbled as her mind screamed, "ELF! ELF! FREAKING ELF!"

"Oh...no. I just like your hair," Praline said. And then she quickly stepped away farther back into the office and busied herself with some papers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:57 pm
" Well alright.. thank you." said black in a manner of suspicion. As he walked towards his room he happened to see the door slightly ajar in his neighboring room of 3a, and he saw a women in bed. " Might as well leave her alone, I can have a conversation with her later." Just as he was turing the key to his room, he remembered one of his enemies had said they had lost one of there comrades to a women with black hair. " I'm sure she isn't the same women but it would be kinda ironic if she where," said he.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:54 pm
Paper finally woke fully and rolled around in her bed a bit. She wondered what to do first.

...after breathing in for a minute or so, Paper decided the first thing she wanted to do was take a shower.

On her way to the bathroom she noticed her door was slightly open so she closed, and locked it.

"Hopefully it was open because of Praline and not someone else...", Paper thought.

Paper pulled at her bandages and dreaded what might be underneath, blisters, blood, exposed underflesh...but, as Paper pulled at the bandages and dealt with the pull of sticky-stuff off of skin, she found that her skin underneath, was very much okay.
It was red and felt a bit exposed, but it wasn't bleeding, there were no blisters...it looked as if her skin had just peeled from a sunburn.

"Gosh,...it sure felt worse the other time I woke up...and I could've sworn I was burning against the street...", Paper thought. But she was relieved and greatful that it wasn't as bad as she had earlier thought.

Climbing into the shower was a bit awkward using muscles that hadn't been used in a couple of days, but other than that the shower was wonderful. She used the single-serving shampoo, the single-serving conditioner and the cute little bar of soap that smelled like lilacs.

Toweling off and drying her hair with another she wandered back to the bed and gave a quick look around to find her clothes...but there weren't any.

"...I guess I'll have to call Praline."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:18 pm
Black got in his room and saw a small bed a desk and a door to a small bathroom. Laying his rucksack on the bed along with his dagger and sword he removed all of his armour. He the procceded to take a shower and while he did that he thought, " Wow I havn't showered in atleast five days this is great, but I wonder about that other room with the black haired girl. She looked a little bit older than me I wonder by how much. I also wonder how my friend is doing I havnt seen him in a while. O well I'll talk to that lady after im done here." After his shower he cleaned his essentials in the sink and then re-dressed. " Sooner than later I guess," and he knocked onn room 3a's door.....  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Description of Red:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair: Long and red with it covering over ears and eyes, but looking very good.
Skin Tone: Tanned
Sun Sign: Virgo
Blood Type: Damn good question

Red was seperated from Black during to brigand fight and was attacked by them shortly after a tacticle withdrawl from the fight. Red was slightly wounded by a brigand because he snuk up on him from behind and was killed by Red shortly after.
"Damn..... I've been out here for awhile now, not even a buzzard in the sky..." Red muttered to himself. "Must find somewhere to rest or something, almost out of water."

Items on Red:
1x Long sword
1x double edged axe
1x Fire gauntlet
a half full cantine of water
a red cape on his back
and a pack of snacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:03 pm
*Red continues to wonder through the desert unsure of what is ahead, he begins to remember about the last time he was home he had a blow out with his little brother and hadn't talked with him or any of his other frineds in over a year except Black* "Wonder how they are..... hope that they're still alive a well." *checks body* "Oh no! I lost my chain I got before I left..... I must've lost it in the fight. No idea what to do now" *Red goes back to the brigands in hope to find his chain*  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Paper had the phone to her ear and was about to dial the main office when there was a knock at the door, "Oh, Praline's back," Paper thought.

"Hold on, I'm coming!"

Paper was clad only in two towels, one around her head and one around her body; but Praline was a girl(or Paper was pretty sure she was) and Paper had no problem with Praline seeing her in only a towel.

"You know," Paper started to say, "you didn't leave any of my clothes with me and..."

Paper opened the door and it wasn't Praline behind it.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff