Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Mankati

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:14 pm
I am going to go try the thumb thing... I anna see if I can get me some fondue... or however it is spelled >->  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:17 pm
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged
Well, personally, I don't really think I have any powers, though a couple of years ago I went for a while thinking I did.
Some people that I know though seem to think that I a telempath, meaning I can send and receive emotions from other people. So, making people happy and knowing how people feel.
I belive most people have that, I personally have something that makes me able to make people feel warm by holding my hand on them and just.. yeah, dont know what I do but they get it warm... not a power I'm afraid though...

well,guys,i know a few people,just a few,that can do what Jagged said.(i,myself,being one of these few...)as for the other "power" i know of only one other person who can do that...  

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:19 pm
Lord Jagged
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged
The trouble I have with the telekinesis thing is that we don't have anything in our bodies that can move things without touching them.
Telepaths can be done with the slight use of technology though, seeing as we would need either a chips with a radio wave sender/reciever or a huge boost to the electornic signal and change them in electromagnetic waves to effect others. sweatdrop
Lol, if that goes wrong youll blow people up with youre thoughts like putting a kremling in a microwave xd

Well, it would be like having a mobile phone built into your skull. We already have technology that can recognize brainwaves to control things, such as comp[uters. So, all we need to do is to send these waves as a telephone signal, where they are picked up by the other device and sent to the brain.

hmm...interesting.very interesting...so what would you say to the people that can actually hold conversations in their minds with someone miles away?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:20 pm
oh,by the way.for anyone who doesnt know,im the same person as '13GreenRoses' this is just my other account. 3nodding so if i confuse anyone,im sorry sweatdrop pirate  

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:22 pm
Pyrokin132
I'm a metaphysisist. That means I can move objects using will power. I'm not very good though but I can easily control a psi wheel. I can also feel personalitys. It's strange. I can kinda know someone without talking to them.

the first one sounds interesting.as for the 2nd one...well...i know how you feel.its really weird and very hard to explain,huh?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:27 pm
Mankati
I am going to go try the thumb thing... I anna see if I can get me some fondue... or however it is spelled >->

lol.make me some^.^ i want chocolate-covered strawberries^.^ 4laugh pirate ...please???  

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:59 pm
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Lord Jagged
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged
The trouble I have with the telekinesis thing is that we don't have anything in our bodies that can move things without touching them.
Telepaths can be done with the slight use of technology though, seeing as we would need either a chips with a radio wave sender/reciever or a huge boost to the electornic signal and change them in electromagnetic waves to effect others. sweatdrop
Lol, if that goes wrong youll blow people up with youre thoughts like putting a kremling in a microwave xd

Well, it would be like having a mobile phone built into your skull. We already have technology that can recognize brainwaves to control things, such as comp[uters. So, all we need to do is to send these waves as a telephone signal, where they are picked up by the other device and sent to the brain.

hmm...interesting.very interesting...so what would you say to the people that can actually hold conversations in their minds with someone miles away?

Well, I, personally, don't believe in the ability to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:16 pm
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Mankati

lol.make me some^.^ i want chocolate-covered strawberries^.^ 4laugh pirate ...please???

dang... no cheese but I did make a hot dog break... I was hungry...  

Mankati

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 pm
Lord Jagged
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Lord Jagged
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged

Well, I, personally, don't believe in the ability to do that.

i quite believe...because i can...just a few minor setbacks though...they have to either be family or friend and they must posess a bit of telepathic abilities themselves... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:49 pm
Mankati
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Mankati

dang... no cheese but I did make a hot dog break... I was hungry...

i still want those strawberries...^.^please.  

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:10 am
Can I have some soda cookies then? I need to kill a teacher of mine...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:40 am
gundam-chan

whats that? ill get you some if i know what the heck they are. 3nodding pirate  

13GreenRoses

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:42 am
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

God knows xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 am
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

God knows xd

well.lol.im not god so i dont know sweatdrop pirate  

13GreenRoses

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:56 pm
Hmmm, guess we'll never know then wink  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash