Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Faeries and other Shide[said like: she](fae) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:33 pm
Dark_Lord_Poe
i have a friend that was on the titanic in a past life.

i wouldnt doubt it.id have to meditate on it,but i think that i mayve been there too.(one life on my very long list sweatdrop ) now that i think aobut it,yes,i was there too and i was one of the last ones that died in the water.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Dark_Lord_Poe
also i belive u. i belive that there is things out there that you cant normaly see only special people can see. do i make since. i kinda ramble....sorry

yes...and aparrently i am one of those special few.yes,you make sense.i have a lot of friends that ramble so i can follow easily^.^ no need to appologize.*bows* pirate  

13GreenRoses

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 pm
I never said I don't believe you. All I said is it was strange.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 pm
just as a note,id like everyone to know that if youd like to hear any stories of mine(on my experiences with the Fae of any kind)id be more than happy to share...oh,and Lilith says:" I will also be more than happy to answer any questions and tell any stories to the best of my abilities.*bows*"

yeah,Lilith comes to live with me in the summer.she says that it helps her to relax and get away.(plus she likes living in my rose bushes^.~) so,if you need to know anything from her...well,just ask.we would both be more than happy to share^.^ 3nodding 4laugh pirate mrgreen  

13GreenRoses

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:02 pm
Pyrokin132
I never said I don't believe you. All I said is it was strange.

yes...i realize that...im sorry if i confused you sweatdrop *bows*  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:13 pm
I wish I had one... do you know how to get one (I need something nice unlike these ghosts...)  

Mankati

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:19 pm
Mankati
I wish I had one... do you know how to get one (I need something nice unlike these ghosts...)

well,you may have this concept confused with something else,so ill explain mine and Lilith's relationship. k,shes not like a pet to me...shes not really "mine" ive just gained her trust enough that she visits and lives with me...shes one of my best friends. but all you really have to do is make peace with the magic realm...thats how u get friends such as these...Lilith says:" There are many a creature that would love to be friends with a 'special' mortal who can see and talk to them.You just have to search for them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:23 pm
well... I just want to know where to meet them... would be a nice touch due to the.... freaking Albino and gang... *raises fist in air and shakes*  

Mankati

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:43 pm
Mankati
well... I just want to know where to meet them... would be a nice touch due to the.... freaking Albino and gang... *raises fist in air and shakes*

ill let Lilith help with that one^.^

Lilith:"Well,that is a very simple and difficult question.You see,it depends on what type of creature you plan on 'meeting'.Magic creatures,such as myself,live everywhere.You just have to know how to see them.Since you have no trouble seeing the Albino,I suggest this:Next time you go for a walk,or anywhere outside for that matter,try to focus on magical things.What I mean by this is that you need to clear your mind and relax.(This is the first step into the magical realm) I know this my sound ubsurd,but listen with your mind and your heart,not your ears.By this I mean to just feel them rather than ear them first.If you have any more questions,please,all you have to do is ask.That goes for anyone and everyone here also."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:00 pm
Mischievious little things, the Shee be. When my roommates and I moved down to Florida last December, we made a house offering...

For the first time ever, it was accepted. We left out shepherd's pie, a bowl of cream, and some sangria (the only alcohol we had at the time). Half of the shepherd's pie was eaten, all of the cream was gone, but they didn't touch the sangria at all (not that I blame them... it was horrid stuff). A leaf was placed in the center of each plate/bowl.

More strangely yet, the leaves were from an oak way down the street. There was no way for it to be blown that far *and* for it to land dead center of a plate.

We've had all sort of problems from the local brownies... I put a pen down and turn around for a moment... its either moved halfway across the room or disappears entirely. We've had this problem with a few important objects... which is entirely annoying. Sadly, we can't do much about it without insulting or upsetting the wee ones.  

Ciora

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:22 pm
Ciora
Mischievious little things, the Shee be. When my roommates and I moved down to Florida last December, we made a house offering...

For the first time ever, it was accepted. We left out shepherd's pie, a bowl of cream, and some sangria (the only alcohol we had at the time). Half of the shepherd's pie was eaten, all of the cream was gone, but they didn't touch the sangria at all (not that I blame them... it was horrid stuff). A leaf was placed in the center of each plate/bowl.

More strangely yet, the leaves were from an oak way down the street. There was no way for it to be blown that far *and* for it to land dead center of a plate.

We've had all sort of problems from the local brownies... I put a pen down and turn around for a moment... its either moved halfway across the room or disappears entirely. We've had this problem with a few important objects... which is entirely annoying. Sadly, we can't do much about it without insulting or upsetting the wee ones.
They really sound like bloody buggers sweatdrop
Maybe you can trick them out? are they intelligent?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:59 pm
gundam-chan
Ciora

they can be...  

13GreenRoses

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:12 pm
gundam-chan

They're beyond intelligent and I enjoy their company, but their sense of humor is almost cruel. I have yet to see them, due to the fact that they have not yet chosen to show themselves, but I know the days that they are present. They love to torment my cat. One time, I came home and she was almost hairless. Try to explain that one, heh...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:04 pm
Ciora
gundam-chan

They're beyond intelligent and I enjoy their company, but their sense of humor is almost cruel. I have yet to see them, due to the fact that they have not yet chosen to show themselves, but I know the days that they are present. They love to torment my cat. One time, I came home and she was almost hairless. Try to explain that one, heh...

aww...poor cat cry  

13GreenRoses

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:40 am
Ciora
gundam-chan

>_>... ok... get some mousetraps xd  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces