Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Do You Know Where Your Towel Is? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, do you?
Yes!
64%
 64%  [ 27 ]
No...I'm such a bad hitchhiker...
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
It's in the washing machine... (blasphemy!)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
42!
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 42

gwyn_sully

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:26 am
I've got my beach towel in the closet, which is from when my parents went to Hawaii and has a sunset on it and is vey pretty. Then I also have my Lime Green towel, which is kind of old. I keep it with my running gear, where it it useful to keep me from freezing while standing outside or from drowning in my own sweat xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:26 pm
Omg! I lost my towel! crying  

Angilwingz

Achates

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:33 am
Always in my rucksack near me.
Somedays it had been white, now it is some greyish white.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:45 pm
My Official Towel (the one I keep in an undisclosed location in my room, Just In Case) is white and a peach-ish striped bath towel with a couple safety pins in it just in case and hasn't been washed since April 29, 2005. My backup towel is a white hand towel which is close to death (has anyone else seen a frayed towel?) that I keep in my bag.  

wingnut the improbable

mcm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:07 am
mine is slightly smaller than a normal towel, and it's a nice light green, and the edges of it are fraying a bit, it looks great. I'm going to get a picture taken with it eventually so I can post it in here.
also, one day while I was out, it was apparently used to sop up rainwater that was coming in my window... so now it has some stains on one side of it, but it gives it some character, lawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:30 am
I just this summer got a nice full size black towel. . . it is mine! And now I have a towel that no one in my house is allowed to use but me!  

Sansei

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:30 pm
Mine is a large beach towel with swirly blue and black patterns all over it. And it says "SPEEDO" in the bottom left corner, which I know is evil advertising, but I didn't see that when I bought the towel. gonk
And my backup towel is a dark red hand towel that I tie to my belt loop when Mom won't let me out of the house wearing the big towel.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:53 pm
Towel Petion  

Noremak

Merlinssister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:07 pm
I have a huge cream bath towel that I really wouldn't want to stick in my mouth and a purple one which I have for school. I haven't got a clue where they are redface  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:51 am
TOWEL razz  

Nixie Tiem

Familiar Gawker

2,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Super Radical

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:58 pm
Mines a white and light pink striped bath towel, thats a bit smaller than most of them, though its the perfect size for throwing over your shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:04 pm
Doubtful Salmon
Mines a white and light pink striped bath towel, thats a bit smaller than most of them, though its the perfect size for throwing over your shoulder.

That's like mine. Once, I met someone with the exact same towel as me. It was crazy. Then we couldn't tell each other's apart (because I had taken out the safety pins) and we had to carefully compare them to see which one was dirtier.

I managed to fit it in my school binder for Towel Day. I'm still amazed I was able to do it (trust me... "stuffed" doesn't even begin to describe the thing...). Of course, the binder looked like a pregnant hippopotamus (minus the hippo part), but I was still able to do it.  

wingnut the improbable

Super Radical

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:08 pm
wingnut the improbable
Doubtful Salmon

That's like mine. Once, I met someone with the exact same towel as me. It was crazy. Then we couldn't tell each other's apart (because I had taken out the safety pins) and we had to carefully compare them to see which one was dirtier.

I managed to fit it in my school binder for Towel Day. I'm still amazed I was able to do it (trust me... "stuffed" doesn't even begin to describe the thing...). Of course, the binder looked like a pregnant hippopotamus (minus the hippo part), but I was still able to do it.

I can't wait till towel day, so I can bring my dirty old towel to school for everyone to gawk at. Maybe the first day of school would be a good day to bring it as well?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:13 pm
Doubtful Salmon

I can't wait till towel day, so I can bring my dirty old towel to school for everyone to gawk at. Maybe the first day of school would be a good day to bring it as well?

I'm going to bring it, but carefully hidden in my bag. I'm starting a new school, and I don't want to freak everyone out the instant they see me. However, I'll wear my "DON'T PANIC" shirt on the Thursday (like every Thursday). Nothing can stop me from doing that except the laundry or if I wear my PJs all day (like last Thursday).  

wingnut the improbable

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 am
School started today and I brought my hand towel shoved in my backpack. That, along with my four HHG-themed binders, should have attracted some attention, but nobody seemed to notice....  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games