Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Stongest chip you've ever seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 pm
The last week of school me and my friend had countless battles in battlenetwork 5 dtds. He was using Bass Anly and I was using ChaosL. Bass Anly is so easy to dodge just destroy your own panels it cant go over destroyed panels. Of course ChaosL can be dodged with a simple area grab.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:21 am
hmm haven't played any of the the older bn games but i would have to say that bass anly is pretty powerful  

MistysLover

Istian Goss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:07 pm
if we are talking single most powerful chip in the damage it states ON the chip, Muramasa and Bass + are the best ive seen. Muramasa counts because it says ???,meaning whatever its potential is, is what it is, and i've had it hit 1999 damage. Bass + hits 550, of course.

i dont have the patience to do the time trials in 3 or kill all the sp's in 4, so thats all i got to say  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 pm
CT_Unlimited1
Well i think Bass + in BN3 does 550 and hits 3 panels thats more power but not the whole side
the bass GX chip in BN3 does a ridiculous amount and hits most of the field, i dont know how i got it, (it appeared in the pack after i got 100% though...) but its the strongest by far.  

whatever_desu
Crew

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas