Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Reincarnations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lost_silme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 pm
My theories on reincarnation are very confusing. I'd rather not try and explain them here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Me and my friends belive that your soul is passed on threw many bodys but your memory is erased intil you find the place of your souls imigration paths.  

Joey Skylynx

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:03 pm
Aww, man. Nothing cool ever happens to me. XD
I haven't had any dreams like that(Not that I can remember...) or anything...

Well... Maybe I did... One day, when I was maybe 8 or 9... Possibly, younger, I was laying in bed, and suddenly, the name "Sarah" came to mind...

Another time, I blinked, and I saw the face of a woman. I can't really remember what she looked like, though. But I know for a fact that I don't know her.

Could she possibly be a past life of mine?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:00 pm
I also believe that sometimes we mistake a past life as actually connecting with ourselves in alternate universe.  

lost_silme

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:14 pm
The only dream experiance I've had that might have been a past life was one where I was a nanny for a vicking lords children. The dream was very real. I could feel the cold of the winter, the smell of the animals that lived inside with us, the feel of dirty clouthing. Taking care of twin girls and an older boy. Thier mother going on a murdering rampage when she was told her husband had died at sea.....and the heat of the flames as she set the house on fire. In my dream I got the children out but one of the girls died of smoke inhilation.

But I don't have any proof that its a past life....all i kown is that it was a really real dream that could be a past life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:15 pm
Sounds about right, but I agree, it is very hard to prove anything nowadays because not every little detail in history was recorded in ink.  

lost_silme

deathmonk00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 pm
i believe very strongly in reincarnation, because to me it is true. Not to bash any responses made, but to me, reincarnation as past lives means just that, past lives. i do not believe in transpeciation throughout reincarnations. i believe we were, and always will be, human. i know of personally of one past life and i was a viking outcast, a berserker. i remember a group of five of us, almost like a pack, and our spirit animal was the wolf. i have come upon some truths of that life, like i was the blacksmith/armorer for the group. i also know that i was poisoned, by someone near to me. i also believe in life paths, so if you are remembering past lives, i believe your soul is trying to bring something up that you need to know. my recommendation for trying to find past lives is just to live your life. i have found that certain things when i came across them, just sounded wrong, and i can tell you why they were wrong. if you really want to know about your past lives, look first in history books and then myths and legends. the most important thing is not to confine yourself to one aspect of history, just because you like the templar knights doesnt mean you were one, so tread lightly and think with your heart.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff