• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:51 am
hmmm....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:29 pm
Concerto
Serenade is just a really pretty guy. ^^;;

Rumors of him being female most likely stem from a) his looking so girly (the hair and the raiment don't help xD), and b) the fact that for the first half of the issue of the manga Serenade appears in, they refer to him as a her. >.O I don't know if the rumors that he was ORIGINALLY a she are true or not. <.<
Actually, in the japanese manga, Serenade was originally a girl, they just changes her/his gender for some reason.  

Unlucky-chan

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:15 pm
Can you come up with proof of Mamoru's wheelchair symbol, and Serenade's? Just because you have the evidence of Anime, manga and other things also, doesn't mean that you can't give us pictured evidence.

Anyways, Serenade was probably created by a scientific genius, who wandered into the Secret Net and managed to get the Rank of the UnderKing. And yes, Serenade can be a lone NetNavi. Think about Planetman, Pharaohman, and Napalmman (from MMBN2 not MMBN5) and especially Bass. Bass worked with Wily in WWW (MMBN3). Ever thought those two (Mamoru and Serenade) could have worked together as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:40 pm
Yamimon
Can you come up with proof of Mamoru's wheelchair symbol, and Serenade's? Just because you have the evidence of Anime, manga and other things also, doesn't mean that you can't give us pictured evidence.

Anyways, Serenade was probably created by a scientific genius, who wandered into the Secret Net and managed to get the Rank of the UnderKing. And yes, Serenade can be a lone NetNavi. Think about Planetman, Pharaohman, and Napalmman (from MMBN2 not MMBN5) and especially Bass. Bass worked with Wily in WWW (MMBN3). Ever thought those two (Mamoru and Serenade) could have worked together as well?

That's a possibility. But isn't supposed to be really difficult to create a solo Navi? And I think that Serenade fits Mamoru's personality. And Concerto has brought up the fact that Mamoru is (or at least was) too weak to NetBattle. If he didn't have a Navi, why would he be asking for chip data? And why would he agree to a NetBattle with Lan? It must mean that he has a Navi, even if he can't really use it. There's still functions like E-mail and autophone that he would need a Navi to use. Considering the circumstances, it seems very likely that Serenade is his Navi.  

Silenfoot

UnknownSora

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:15 am
Serenade is a male and yes Mamarou IS his NetOp.

Meh... short I know but that's all I really know about Serenade =/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:12 am
Mamoru male and Serenade is a NetNavi.

Also. Serenade is an independant Navi as far as I know. Why would he want some crappy-a** chip that isn't even half-rare? Is it ever clearly SAID he''s Mamorus NetNavi?

Just because you hang out in undernet servers (or rather, the main server) you aren't necesserily the owners NetNavi. I mean, look at the other two Navis hanging out there, with the names dependant on what version of the game you're playing. I doubt Mamoru needs an whole armada of NetNavis, after all.  

Satere

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:10 pm
If I recall correctly, the debate started because people noted that when Serenade appeared in EXE3, they used a sexually ambiguous way of calling him "lord" of the Ura Net. Since then, it has been confirmed by asking Capcom that Serenade is indeed male.

Yamimon
And yes, Serenade can be a lone NetNavi. Think about Planetman, Pharaohman, and Napalmman (from MMBN2 not MMBN5)

PharaohMan is a WWW navi, as is confirmed in Transmission ((he was a secret boss in EXEs 1 and 2)). Whether he has an operator is another issue. It also makes sense about him being a WWW navi, since that's the WWW server in EXE 2.

Though, one CAN assume that PharaohMan and PlanetMan have operators as well, since NapalmMan ended up having an operator in EXE 5. There's no reason to believe that NapalmMan and operator aren't part of the WWW, especially considering they were trying to steal the program AND the fact that TOC's ending in EXE 5 reveals that Wily wanted to put a stop to Nebula.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:36 pm
In the games HE is a boy, while in the manga, SHE is a girl. And HE's Mamoru's navi in the games.  

mx10595

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:39 pm
HES a guy its confusing because in the manga it goes from saying "she" to "he" in about 3 pages but in the game HES a guy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:24 am
Well there on the net so none they have no sex  

iceghost100

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:00 pm
female  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:18 am
both. King of all avis and Queen of the undernet  

AkatsukiZero

Super Amy Rose

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:38 pm
its a girl cause in the manga it calls serenade a she  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:05 am
serenade is definitely a guy  

Kru Dj

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:26 am
Sakuya-Redheart
I bet hes Mamorus Navi. Mamoru never revealed it, and I believe he DID say he had one in BN3.

It is they say so in the game. But other then the King stuff which I overlooked I think he was suppose to have no gender. Did anyone ever get his chip I could never beat the time trials.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff