Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Ever accidentally set your self on fire? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worst injury ever was...
  A broken bone.
  Many broken bones.
  Severe sprain.
  Severe wound. (like a cut)
  Head trauma.
  Burn.
  Near drowning.
  Misc. medical condition.
  I died, but I've been reborn.
View Results

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:17 pm
I've dislocated my kneecap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:29 pm
I have a new injury to report.

I have a long burn mark on my left arm a little under a foot long. My mom was cooking...and I backed into a hot pan while trying to get out of someone's way.

;winces; Ow....damn it hurts! It burns like crazy!

Sanguvixen

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:04 pm
||_______________________

• Ooh ooh! I have a minor textiles class related injury. I was forcefully trying to straighten up my embroidery frame and somewhere in the process of beating on the frame I bruised along the inside of my thumb. I bet none of the other girls did that.

I think that's my goal. To make my textiles class as dangerous and involve as many tools as possible. xDD I am a sculpture major, after all. We had a kid injure himself pretty bad on the table saw last semester and end up in the hospital.
_______________________||

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:24 pm
c a u s t i c

• Ooh ooh! I have a minor textiles class related injury. I was forcefully trying to straighten up my embroidery frame and somewhere in the process of beating on the frame I bruised along the inside of my thumb. I bet none of the other girls did that.

I think that's my goal. To make my textiles class as dangerous and involve as many tools as possible. xDD I am a sculpture major, after all. We had a kid injure himself pretty bad on the table saw last semester and end up in the hospital.

eek He's not learning to write left handed now, is he?  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Hurray! I didn't even know we had this.. oh lets see...

-Bike gears missed a legtendon by .4 cm
-Rode bike into wall; hit head
-Down dirt hill, 4 in. cut
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I tried to jump up on a wall..missed (ouch! scream ) busted both my shins, had stiches for 4 weeks, still have the scars and I still wanna try again.
-Ollied onto a curb, fell hit face
-fell backwords; rock went all the way through the helmet and actually hit my head, prob wouldv'e killed if not for helmet.
PLaying indoor lacrosse, got full body checked into the wall ( I was fine but boy did it shake me up when it first happened)
any more? nah I'm good for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Rusty nail in foot
gonk  

The Seven Deadly Sinz

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:18 am
;looks around; Interesting injuries were reported after I poofed.

Today I woke up...and wow, the burn looks ugly. I took a picture. I had to contort my arm strangly in order to get most of the burn in the picture.

User Image

Hows that for a burn?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:19 am
The Martyr Of Intellect

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I tried to jump up on a wall..missed (ouch! scream ) busted both my shins, had stiches for 4 weeks, still have the scars and I still wanna try again.
-fell backwords; rock went all the way through the helmet and actually hit my head, prob wouldv'e killed if not for helmet.
PLaying indoor lacrosse, got full body checked into the wall ( I was fine but boy did it shake me up when it first happened)

I had to dig through the pages to find it.

Wow...active person, huh?

Sanguvixen

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:16 pm
Sanguvixen
The Martyr Of Intellect

I had to dig through the pages to find it.

Wow...active person, huh?

That and I had no common sense when I was 11, there were several verylarge dirt hills left over from construction near my house, unfortunately, lots of things to hit. Stopped skateboarding because of the rock and helmet thing. Combine that with my desire to do simple things faster than I need to (climbing stairs), and sheerboredom. I'm a walking timebomb for injuries minor and major.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Dathu
c a u s t i c

eek He's not learning to write left handed now, is he?

• I don't really know. :0 It happened a few months ago and I didn't hear too much about it actually, I guess the department was frowning on talking about it xP

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 pm
I'm not a small guy.

I have really, really big shoulders.

My house is small. Very, very narrow.

We have things on shelves and hall tables of all kinds. Many, many things.

I have too many bruises on my arms to count. Way, way too many.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
I'm not a small guy.

I have really, really big shoulders.

My house is small. Very, very narrow.

We have things on shelves and hall tables of all kinds. Many, many things.

I have too many bruises on my arms to count. Way, way too many.

Bummer, I just do things like climbing stairs to fast.  

The Candy Store Massacre

banryuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:19 pm
1. When I was 7 I was getting a midnight snack (in nothing but undies) all the paring knives were dirty so I used a stake knife.... I missed the apple I ment to cut compleatly and sliced my left thumb down to the bone. I'm lucky my mother was an EMT and held a pice of sterile gauze to my thumb as she wresled me into pajamas an took me to the Dr. I remember waiting hours for the Dr to see me so my mom blew up the rubber gloves and we drew faces on them. I took five stiches and many many little mermaid bad aids for me to know the differnce between right in left... left has the scar.

If you look at pics and wounder how old I am look for the little mermaid band aid if its there I'm 7.
One of the last good memories with my mother. Sad huh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:12 pm
I was hit by a car.
Because of this, I lost my spleen, in a horrific way- it ruptured, they tried to repair it, and it became infected. They removed it in a second surgery. During this time, I developed pnumonia, which is common for paitents with this kind of injury.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:20 am
eek You guys are all crazy. Either that or I'm insanely lucky. *knocks on wood*  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff