After the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After the war...
  There was the dominion of men and everything else was destroyed
  Elves still existem somewhere in Middle Earth...but thats all
  There were also some evil that needed to be destroyed...
  Men weren't the only race, others still existed
  Something else happened....
View Results

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:56 am
Wow this guild is extrememly inactive eek ....anyway sorry I haven't been posting in a while I've been keeping busy with homework.

Anyway getting back to the previous topic...um what happened to the rings of power? Didn't they lose power when the Sauron was defeated the second time?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:33 am
They never said >< All I know is the Elven Rings survived. And it's ok ^^ School is more important at times!  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:01 am
Eowyn

Yeah, what happened to her after the war? and what was with the Dernhelm...was that just a name that she used as a disguse or her middle name or.........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:33 am
Not sure about the name.... sweatdrop

But I know that she ruled with her brother after the war. She also visited Merry and Pippin various times throughout the ages. And we all know she got married with Faramir smile  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:22 am
But Faramir became steward of Gondor didn't he? Wouldn't that mean Eowyn would go with him to live in Gondor?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm
No... there were no more stewards because the line of the Kings returned. The stewards were just temporary "replacement kings", they were not associated with the royal family, they just ruled in their absence. But since Aragorn came back to be King, they got rid of the line of the stewards.  

churrlo

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:37 pm
Faramir's house remained as the House of Stewards, and he was given the additional title of Prince of Ithilien. Eowyn went to live with him in Ithilien.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:32 am
Ah, Now what is the deal with Ithilien? Everytime I think of the name...I think elvish, but its not is it....when I read about it I get the impression that it was a city rebuilt by Aragorn...which would mean its a part of Gondor though right?....Anyway very confused about it. Would be most appreciated if someone could clarify that point for me.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:14 pm
Ithilien was an area rebuilt by Aragorn, which if I'm correct had been previously destroyed in the war. I'm not sure about the whole prince thing though xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:25 am
area where????? WHERE??????????????? Who lived in it?, what was it before? I know nothing!!!!!!!!! Except for the guesses and lil tiny scraps of information floating around in my brain that I have previously mentioned. Like I said before, clarification would be nice.  

Rudhe
Captain

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:43 am
Ithilien was the forested area east of Anduin and west of Ephel Duath, where Faramir's troops were located when they encountered Frodo and Sam. Henneth Annun was located in Ithilien. It was a beautiful area before it was heavily damaged in the wars with Sauron. After the War of the Rings, Legolas also brought a contingent of Elves to Ithilien to help restore the forest, and he departed for Valinor from Ithilien (with Gimli in tow).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:32 pm
xd I knew there were elves blaugh I had read it somewhere.... thanks for the confirmation!!!  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:04 am
Ah, thanks Adib you always know everything about everything heart , btw love your new armour! Great look.

Which brings us to the next topic...Did the movies really depict (right word?) the armour from the books? I know the dvd mentioned the gondorian amour...or was it rohirrim...having wings on their helmets, that wasn't so appropriate that was changed to be a little more...contemporary, but other thatn that, wear the armour true to the books?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:02 pm
Hmm.... I think the armor from Gondor was pretty close to what it was in the book, but I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see Pippin in his Gondorian armor and Merry in his Rohirrim armor.... I'm not sure how close the armor of the Rohirrim was... but it looked pretty good ^_^  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:55 pm
They were in armour weren't they....they was a whole scene with Faramir and Pippin discussing the size of the armour....  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff