Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oyasumi Nasai Koibito

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:23 am
That would be awesome. xd

But unfortunately...it's not happening now. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:25 am
I thought there is an anime for count cain...but then again i may be wrong... sweatdrop  

[ Hideto ]

alicelights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:21 am
Morikawa Yuki
I thought there is an anime for count cain...but then again i may be wrong... sweatdrop
there isn't cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:32 am
alicelights
Morikawa Yuki
there isn't cry
there isn't? Then i must have downloaded the wrong thing... i have only one cain soundtrack..it said miss pudding tragedy... in that soundtrack, i could hear the voice of a little kid singing, some woman screaming and probably cain, merryweather and riff's voice... stare  

[ Hideto ]

[ Hideto ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:39 am
btw, is count cain (Manga) complete? If so, where do i download the complete manga of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:47 pm
Morikawa Yuki
btw, is count cain (Manga) complete? If so, where do i download the complete manga of it?

Most likely, it'll have been taken offline since it was liscensed.

Sakura Crisis had it before, you can check there.
If its not there, check Manganews.net to see if anyone still has it...otherwise you need IRC to get any of the old scanlations.

I have a site with translations, if you just want to see what they say.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Morriganna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:13 am
If this was made into an anime... I would really like to see Danny Elfman do the music. I know that would be reallyhard since he probably doesn't speak Japanese, but he always gives that eerie, 19th century music. As for voice overs... I haven't read enough of the manga to give input into that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:22 am
i did went to sc.net. it wasn't complete... sweatdrop  

[ Hideto ]

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:38 am
Morriganna
If this was made into an anime... I would really like to see Danny Elfman do the music. I know that would be reallyhard since he probably doesn't speak Japanese, but he always gives that eerie, 19th century music. As for voice overs... I haven't read enough of the manga to give input into that.

Since CC takes place in Japan, a soundtrack with songs in english would be better than one with lyrics in japanese. But of course, they might not think that way in Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:40 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Morriganna

Since CC takes place in Japan, a soundtrack with songs in english would be better than one with lyrics in japanese. But of course, they might not think that way in Japan.

I think you mean England, he he.
On the other point, I think it depends on who makes the production. If it's made in Japan for a Japanese audience it'd probably be best in Japanese. Though they might find an english song to add atmosphere.

I still think a live action would be great and that could be done by a Western country.  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:43 pm
Morikawa Yuki
i did went to sc.net. it wasn't complete... sweatdrop

you could go and buy it? there are plenty of translations online. I printed out all the translation for the last four books. Sure it wasted a lot of paper but it saved all the mourning I would have done if i'd never get to read it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:20 am
alicelights
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Morriganna

I think you mean England, he he.
On the other point, I think it depends on who makes the production. If it's made in Japan for a Japanese audience it'd probably be best in Japanese. Though they might find an english song to add atmosphere.

I still think a live action would be great and that could be done by a Western country.

Of course, silly me. England. England. England.
I don't know why, but I have always imagined it being done by a western company. Maybe it's because it takes place in Europe.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Angelic.Midnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:39 pm
Morikawa Yuki
u might of mistaken Kaori's Angel Sanctuary for Count Cain. The character Kira looks alot (and I mean alot) like Cain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:33 pm
Angelic.Midnight
Morikawa Yuki
u might of mistaken Kaori's Angel Sanctuary for Count Cain. The character Kira looks alot (and I mean alot) like Cain.

Really?
I think they look very different...
Cain looks a lot younger and more effeminate than Kira...
There was a point where Setsuna had dark hair (randomly...I still dont know why that happened...it was like Kaori Yuki: ::buys new ink pens! plays around with Setsuna's hairdo!:: )where they looked a little similar, but once again, Cain = prettier, though Cain is a lot darker and more twisted than Setsuna ever was.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alicelights

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Sai-kun
Angelic.Midnight
Morikawa Yuki

Really?
I think they look very different...
Cain looks a lot younger and more effeminate than Kira...
There was a point where Setsuna had dark hair (randomly...I still dont know why that happened...it was like Kaori Yuki: ::buys new ink pens! plays around with Setsuna's hairdo!:: )where they looked a little similar, but once again, Cain = prettier, though Cain is a lot darker and more twisted than Setsuna ever was.

oooh yeah-
Cains a few wires short of insanity. Set-chan is just too sweet to do anything like Cain. Cain is totally unpredictable.

I don't really see the similarity with Kira and Cain... maybe it's because I know the characters better than I know my friends.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff