Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Live Sailor Moon?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's gold
  YATTAA!
View Results

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:38 am
I just finished watching the entire live action series of sailor moon yesterday. In my opinion; this series is way better than the anime. I especially love luna. shes soo kawaii! absolutely adoreable!

i love the plotline of the series better than the anime. its not so messy and they follow each episodes very well. i especially liked the idea of serenity who destroyed the planet after endymon (sp?) died. The princess is more serious than in the anime, in my opinion. I never thought she would be that serious. i was like ...wow.

but it was even more sad in ep 47 and 49. I think those two are my favorite episodes. I dunno why. its sad, and really touching. im a sucker for sad movies. i have no idea why. maybe im just weird. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:53 pm
The live action version is awesome, especially Jyouji Shibue (can't remember how to spell it), who plays Mamoru. I have a pic of him on my profile. Even though the story-line is different from the anime and manga, it's definately exciting to watch! biggrin  

Princess Geo

`Fo `Shizzle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:49 pm
I saw the first episode, it ws wierd..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:07 am
i dont like the live action series...i think that they are kinda retarded...  

shamonicfairyprincess

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:06 pm
shamonicfairyprincess
i dont like the live action series...i think that they are kinda retarded...

are you kidding me??? have u even watched a few episode?? I think its awesome!! sorry im just so hyper. blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:15 am
I love love love it!

I simply can NOT get enough!  

Blue_Fuzz

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:04 am
Blue_Fuzz
I love love love it!

me toooo! I wish they made more episdoes. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:46 pm
I found it really amusing how Luna just fell from the sky on top of Usagi at the beggining, and then she just becomes life-like  

SilverStarboy

Blue_Fuzz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:30 pm
Shyao_Sorceress
Blue_Fuzz
I love love love it!

me toooo! I wish they made more episdoes. 4laugh

Me too!!

I haven't finished them all yet though...

I'm only on act 38...I almost cried when Beryl tried to take Mamoru away...
^_^ HE'S SO HANDSOME!! *drools*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:12 pm
I haven't finished it yet either and...

I love the four Generals/Captains!!!

They play a bigger role and it goes a little more into their personalities.

xd  

yamisukui

noodle_chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:25 pm
Hime_Tsuki
I haven't actually gotten to watch any of it yet... but believe me, I will! ^_^

you should, it's pretty cute.. and the guy who plays Nephlite (sp?) is pretty hot.. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:41 pm
I hear there will be a sailor moon movie with real people being made right now.  

last_female_saiyan

phantomjerky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:36 am
I heard about the series about a year ago, but I didn't think I'd ever be able to watch it. For awhile I settled for watching PGSM AMVs, and finally when I discovered youtube I found that there were whole episodes of PGSM! I have watched the whole series, including the special act 50 and act 0. I've also watched several DVD extra thingies, and live stuff. I am trying to get my hands on the DVD set...soon it will be mine!!! *evil laughter*

*Ahem* Anyways, I totally love the live-action version. I'm watching it through for the second time on youtube (I'm at about act 41). I haven't yet seen a whole season of the anime Sailor Moon...oh wait, I take that back. I saw part of the original (English dubbed), and I saw all of R in a marathon. (R was also English dub). That's another thing, it seems cooler to me to see actual people speaking Japanese because you can see how they form words, etc.

So basically I'm in love with PGSM, and hopefully I can get the DVD set soon.

Also, a slightly funny comment about the Japanese with English subtitles. In my first run through the series, there was one day when I watched about 8 hours straight. (Must have been about 12 episodes at least) That night, I totally dreamt in Japanese with English subtitles! It was so weird. It wasn't really Japanese, though, it was more like Japanese-ish gibberish (because I don't know Japanese), but there definitely were English subtitles. *laugh*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:45 pm
I'm not impressed with the live action thing. It looks like a chick version of Power Rangers... *Hurls*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash