Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
On the subject of dating and marriage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:17 pm
hmm... need to go check...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:19 pm
yalie5
because i'm a midget and though i like milk none is available at the moment because i am to lazy to go out in the middle of the night to buy it. lol

i'm a midget as well!!!!

yay! go midget power!!!  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:26 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
because i'm a midget and though i like milk none is available at the moment because i am to lazy to go out in the middle of the night to buy it. lol

i'm a midget as well!!!!

yay! go midget power!!!

yes... one day midgets will rule the world... but only if i don't grow tall enough ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:27 pm
Whoa..
The guild is more active than normal..

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:28 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

i'm a midget as well!!!!

yay! go midget power!!!

yes... one day midgets will rule the world... but only if i don't grow tall enough ^^

then they won't be midgets any more, and then the midge power will be lost... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:29 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

i'm a midget as well!!!!

yay! go midget power!!!

then they won't be midgets any more, and then the midge power will be lost... sad

yea... that's true... but at least i'll be tall blaugh jkz... the midget power will live on with out me!!  

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:37 pm
My mom won't let me date till I'm 18, but most of my friends are guys anyway. So pretty much five to twelve of us go to the movies together...or play DDR. And I'm usually the only girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:45 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
My mom won't let me date till I'm 18, but most of my friends are guys anyway. So pretty much five to twelve of us go to the movies together...or play DDR. And I'm usually the only girl.
0-0; My parents won't let me be friends with guys unless they are friends with their parents or they are asian..  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

fiwa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:20 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Riyoku Sakimori
0-0; My parents won't let me be friends with guys unless they are friends with their parents or they are asian..

wow...your parents are strict eek i don't have much guy friends myself...but thats because i went to an all girls high school...and i hated all the guys from my elementry school so weren't friends with them...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:43 pm
My parents are like 'You shouldn't date until you finish university', so basically its 'Your education is more important then your social life'. Not that I have much of a social life anyway. But then again I get what my parents are about, since my dad never really finished school. I don't think my mom has a problem with me dating people that are not asian, but my dad might not to sure.  

draven_heart

KKeclipse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:58 pm
Preferable to be chinese. (durr) xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:10 am
midget power?  

cold_blooded_chick

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:07 am
well i am only half chinese.....and i live with my mum who is australian and i do not think that she has any issues with who every i date or marry----except for the fact that she would like me to be finished school ect ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:21 pm
cold_blooded_chick
midget power?

MIDGET POWER IS STILL HERE!!! blaugh  

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:30 pm
my parents want me to marry a chinese girl and the dating part, well i dont' plan on dating even if my parents wanted me to  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff