Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:26 pm
Rimshee
yeah, i bought her and she was going to pay off the debt and gain her freedom...now is seems she wants to remain my slave

"I see..." She leaned back against the building as another dizzy spell hit her, her hand coming up to her forehead as she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:29 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
yeah, i bought her and she was going to pay off the debt and gain her freedom...now is seems she wants to remain my slave

"I see..." She leaned back against the building as another dizzy spell hit her, her hand coming up to her forehead as she closed her eyes.
*he held her* are you ok?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:33 pm
Rimshee

She nodded softly as it passed, opening her eyes to look up at him. "Just a dizzy spell, but I'm fine now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:36 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She nodded softly as it passed, opening her eyes to look up at him. "Just a dizzy spell, but I'm fine now..."
*he wanted to kiss her on the lips, but wasn't sure if she wamted him to, so he settled for one on the cheek, still holding her*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:37 pm
Rimshee
*he wanted to kiss her on the lips, but wasn't sure if she wamted him to, so he settled for one on the cheek, still holding her*

She looked up at him, smiling softly as she looked into his eyes. "I love you, Rim..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:39 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She looked up at him, smiling softly as she looked into his eyes. "I love you, Rim..."
and i love you, my lovely flower *he said looking into her eyes*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:41 pm
Rimshee

Her hands came up to the sides of his face as she looked down at his lips for a moment, then back up into his eyes, slowly leaning in. She closed her eyes just before their lips made contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:42 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

Her hands came up to the sides of his face as she looked down at his lips for a moment, then back up into his eyes, slowly leaning in. She closed her eyes just before their lips made contact.
*he kissed her back with passion*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:49 pm
Rimshee

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tighter as she continued to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:50 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tighter as she continued to kiss him.
*he slip his toung in her mouth without thinking*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:53 pm
Rimshee

Her pulse jumped when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. She gently caressed his with her own. Her chest beginning to rise and fall a little faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:54 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

Her pulse jumped when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. She gently caressed his with her own. Her chest beginning to rise and fall a little faster.
*he pressed her agenst the wall, still kissing her with much passion*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:04 am
Rimshee

She pulled back from the kiss, looking up at him. She was slightly out of breath from their ordeal, a light blush cresting her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:08 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She pulled back from the kiss, looking up at him. She was slightly out of breath from their ordeal, a light blush cresting her cheeks.
*he smiles* i really do love you *he goes to kiss her neck, but stops, unsure if she wanted that*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:10 am
Rimshee
*he smiles* i really do love you *he goes to kiss her neck, but stops, unsure if she wanted that*

She smiled, tilting her head back slightly to expose the pale line of her neck as she whispered softly. "And I really love you, Rim."  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff