Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 707 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:16 pm
Hakai's eyes widened as she was taken into this 'Xavi' hug. She smiled and giggled returning the hug and patting his head, rubbing behind his ears with a loving smile. "Cute, very cute." She said laughing happily, her cheeks turning slightly red.

She watched him quietly as he worked, rubbing the back of her neck. She was wondering how in the world did the room that she asked to be private some how become the meeting ground for everyone? She shrugged off the thought, things where gonna happen when and where they were assigned to happen. Not much she could do about that.

"Um...is there anything I can get for you. Its could but the pizza should still be good." She said with a small sigh, feeling bad that she was allowing this stranger doing work to her closet, the least she could do is be hospitable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:36 am
Xavos smiled and turned to her. "Oh, don't you bother yourself now. You've already had enough unwelcomed visitors." He said with a nod and his usual cockney accent. He lifted the last peice of broken and rotten wood out of the closet, revealing the inside. He wiped his brow and chuckled quietly.

He then went back under the cabinets to get more wood, and came back. Beginning again, he measured out the closet with measuring tape, and began to work again. "Is it me, or is it rather stufy in here?" he asked. "I don't want to bother you, but perhaps ifyou have a window, well, could you open it? Not gentlemanly, I know..." He said as his ears twitched and he sawed another peice.

He wondered about Hakai for awhile as he built the new doors for the closet. He already considered her his new friend, and if she thought the sae of him, well, things would go smoothly in his years at Ria.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:16 pm
She rubbed the back of her neck thinking for a moment as she watched Xavos worked on her closet. True she had many unwelcomed guests lately, but for once, he was...somewhat welcomed into her space, and she was enjoying the company.

"Eh? Oh yeah sorry" She said flinging back her hair as she walked over to the balcony, sliding open the door to let the cool breeze into the confines of her room. The wind blew her hair around delicately, she turned to him and blinked. "Hows that? Any better?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:29 am
"Oh it's alright. It's the fur, it gets very warm." Xavos said, laughing as he got the big doors in to slide too and fro.

He nodded and sighed happily at the cool air. "Oh yes, it is better, thank you." he said happily and in comfort. He got out sanding paper and started to sand the dark wood. "So tell me about yourself Kai...well, if you are comfortable enough. I wish not to intrude, but I believe I did anyway." he said, chuckling quietly as he continued to sand.

He wondered what time it was, well, no matter, it would be fine as long as he knew he had a room, he would just have to find it.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas