Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 501 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Rayna widened her eyes as Keila fell backwards. SHe chuckled a bit, extending her hand. "Kichi's a little hyper, isn't it he?" she asked. When she learned that Keila was fifteen, she blinked. "I'm fourteen...." she said, smiling as she helped the girl up. "But I'm turning fifteen in October!" she added, smiling and continuing her walk down the hallway. "So, how's life at Ria for you, so far?" she asked her. She didn't know why she asked so many questions. Maybe because she was just curious about the girl. Rayna tended to be very curious sometimes, and a few times, it didn't prove to be very wise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:42 pm
Keilantra smilled down a her puppy and looked around the school.As they reached outside she recinized the coutyard and studied her surroundings to make sure she could find it next time."Yea...Kichi..is kinda..well he..its just..Ok hes weird!....but hes so cute...I can't stay mad at him.."As she said this Kichi twirled around in circles.She looked down at him and chuckled shaking her head."Im not even sure Im fifthteen...for a year my life it was kinda a blur..for my whole family..."She rolled hee tounge...just to see if she could still do it."Its great!...beside getting lost its fun...Im kinda scared about the star test though..I dont even know if I'll get a spot..."  

DeeMac61206

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:49 pm
"I would imagine you couldn't." she said, glancing down at the puppy once more. He did look too cute to stay mad at. She put her arms behind her head, sighing. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm fourteen." she said, smiling. She then looked over. "I agreed with some guy to do the star test with him. I can't wait." she said, smiling. "I'm glad you're having a good time in Ria. I'm having an awesome time, as well. Oh, and I can't wait until the play, either." she said, her eyes brightening the redhead looked over to Keila, grinning. "I'm in it. I got the part of Lefou, since it's Beauty of the Beast. I can't wait!" she repeated, smiling as they reached the building for the Dining Hall. "Well, here it is." she said, smiling at the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:59 pm
Keilantra smiled over at the girl and whistled down at Kichi.He jumped into her arms and gave a bark.She walked up to the door and turned around."Thanks for you help!I hope to seen you again Rayna...Bye!"She waved as she said the last part and pushed open the Dining Room door.Slowly walking through the door her bag over her shoulder and her puppy in her arms.The door closed behind her and her tail quickly zipped in before it was smashed.  

DeeMac61206

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:09 pm
Rayna waved when Keilantra left, standing there for a moment after the door had already closed. She shoved her hands in her pockets, sighing. "Well, better head back." she said, shrugging to herself and turning around, walking back to her dorm. Her tail swished behind her as she hummed a little song, closing her eyes for a moment and opening them, smiling. She didn't know why she was smiling. The song just...made her smile. She didn't even know what song she was humming. Rayna shrugged once more, still walking to her dorm.

Once she reached the hallway her dorm was on, she stopped walking. She looked around and grinned. She suddenly jumped, doing a cartwheel and landing on her feet. She laughed, not knowing why she did that. She walked down the hallway to room 501, pulling out her key and unlocking the door, opening it and walking inside, shutting it behind her. She slipped off her black tennis shoes and walked over to her bed, plopping down on it face-first. She then flipped over to her back, staring up at the ceiling. For some reason, Charlie popped in her mind. She smiled, touching her lips with her fingertips, closing her eyes and letting out a loud sigh. She really liked him a lot, and she often debated with herself if she loved him or not. I mean, they hadn't been going out for long, but she felt so much for him....she was confused. She decided that it wasn't love yet, but in the future......she sighed, biting her lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:45 pm
Right when Rayna was about to fall asleep, she heard a soft knocking on the door. She moaned, sitting up on her bed. "It's open." she said, causing the person to open the door. She widened her eyes once she saw it was Charlie standing in the doorway. "Uh...what are you doing here?" she asked, turning a light pink. She had just been thinking about him, and there he was. He smiled walking towards her. "I've got to show you something." he said, extending his hand. Rayna gave him a funny look. "What?" she asked. Charlie sighed, grabbing her hand and yanking her off of the bed. "Who! Charlie!" she protested. "Hurry up!" he said. Rayna tried grabbing her sandals, but Charlie just pulled her to the door. "You don't need them." he said. Rayna was confused as he dragged her out of her room. 'What in the world does he want to show me?' she thought to herself, closing the door behind her.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 am
Rayna was sitting at her bay window, looking down at the forest. She leaned her head against the window, sighing, remembering what Charlie had showed her at the playground the other night. She lightly touched her lips, closing her eyes and smiling. Charlie could be so sweet at times. She opened her eyes, looking up to the sky. 'I wonder....will he be with me forever?' she thought to herself, hugging her knees to her chest. She hoped that they did. Of course, Rayna knew she wasn't in love- her mind wasn't that clouded. But she knew it was a little close. She hoped that one day, she would fall in love with Charlie. The thought made her blush a little.

Just then, a small knocking could be heard from her door. She furrowed her eyebrows, swinging her legs over so that her bare feet touched the shaggy, red carpet. "I'm always getting visitors, nowadays..." she said quietly, standing up and walking over to the door. She scratched her head- maybe it was Kylie and Charlie, coming to visit her. She shrugged to herself, grabbing the doorknob. She wouldn't know unless she opened the door, right? She turned the knob and swung the door open, but the person at the door wasn't Kylie nor Charlie. Instead, a small girl stood there, looking up at her. The girl looked remarkably like her, Rayna noticed- Pretty, Ruby red hair, though it was short- cut right above her shoulders. Her eyes were a mixture of blue-green and brown, and dark, long eyelashes. She was a bit tan, but not much. Her skin tone a tidbit tanner than Rayna's own. The girl wore a white T-shirt with little, shiny pink beads embroidered on it, with a light pink skirt that reached to mid-thigh. She wore small, black dress shoes and white socks. The girl also had fox ears and a tail.

The girl looked down in the photograph in her hand, then back up to Rayna, then back down to the photograph, then back to Rayna once more. Rayna stood there, confused. The girl then looked up to Rayna, beaming as she lunged at her. "Mommy!" she cried, tackling her into a hug as she let go of the photo. Rayna widened her eyes at the girl, shocked and confused. 'What's going on, here?!' she thought. The photo fell down to the carpet softly. It was a photo of Rayna.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:50 pm
Ayame wandered down the halways on her own... again. This was the seventh time this week that she had been ditched by her sister, and left to wander the halls aimlessly. She had no idea how to get to Sora's room, and she felt so terrified. People seemed like skyscrapers to Ayame as they walked past her, giving her strange looks.

Another few people walked by, not looking at the small four-year-old as she trembled. Ayame was then all alone. She looked up at a door with the numbers "501" on it. She then looked around the hallway, tears welling up in her eyes. "M-m-m-mommy!!!!" She cried loudly, tears running down her face. She sat next to the door, trying to desperatly wipe her tears away, no matter how often they returned.

Ayame's grey eyes were clouded with tears, and she couldnt see anything far away. She held her pale, dainty hands up near her face as she stopped crying for a moment. Then she started to cry again. She feared being alone, without her sister. People were so big, and she was so small. "Mommy!!!" She cried out again, her wails becoming a little bit louder.

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:59 pm
Rayna was lying on the floor, the little girl on top of her, hugging her. "Uhh..." she said. The little girl looked up, grinning. "Mommy!" she said, smiling widely at her. Rayna raised her eyebrows. "Umm, you're mistaken...I'm not your Mommy." she said, trying to sit up. The girl let her sit up, sitting on her lap. "Nuh uh. I'm your daughter! From the future!" she said, tapping her cheek. Rayna's eye widened. What was this girl playing at? She DID look a lot like her, though. She shook her head. "That's not possible." she said. The girl giggled. "Of course it's possible, Mommy. My time travelling pod is outside. And look!" she said, grabbing the photo she dropped. Though it was a picture of what Rayna recently looked like, the photo itself looked old and a bit yellowed. Rayna furrowed her eyebrows, taking the photograph and flipping it to the back. It read,

"Dear....Self,
I know it may be very strange to see Andrianna, but trust me, she IS your daughter. Please take care of her. I won't tell you who the father is- you'll most likely find out on your own.
Love, your future Self.
"

Rayna looked confused. This girl- who was apparently named Andrianna- was her daughter from the future? Her head spun. Just then, she heard another girl cry, "Mommy!". She groaned. "Don't tell me you're a twin." she said, taking Andrianna off her lap and standing up, opening the door. She looked down to see a little girl sit against the wall next to the door. Rayna recognized her- Kylie had talked to a girl at the night club they went to, and she remembered a little girl with her. In fact, she remembered two little girls. Where was the other one? Rayna bent down, patting the girl on the head. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked kindly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:14 pm
Ayame looked up at Rayna sadly and shook her head, indicating that no, she wasn't alright. "M-my sister ditched me..." she said. Sniffling a little bit, she stood up to her 3-feet-5-inch height. She wasn't crying anymore, but tears still reamained in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry.." She said, stammering.

"M-Me and my sister were walking down the hallways but we heard this big crash. My sister ran and I stood where I was." Ayame explained. She tucked some strands of her silver hair behind her ear, and adjusted her black ribon. "S-s-so, umm, I-I'm lost..."

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:19 pm
Just when Rayna was about to say something, the little girl, Andrianna, jumped onto Rayna's back, giggling. She then looked down to the little girl and smiled. "Hi! I'm Andrianna!" she said. "But everyone calls me Andi." she added. Rayna glanced over at Andi, then back to Ayame. She stood up, extending her hand. "Do you want to come into my dorm for a while?" she asked, smiling softly. "I can get you something to drink." she said. Andi grinned, still on Rayna's back. "I want something to drink too, Mommy!" she said. Rayna widened her eyes, her eyes darting around. What would people think if Andi called her 'Mommy' in public? Rayna was only fourteen, after all. She decided to think about that, later. She kept her hand extended to Ayame, smiling. "What do you say?" she asked her kindly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:30 pm
Ayame smiled at Rayna softly and said, "Ah, umm, o-okay. Thank you miss." Her small fingers grabbed hold of Rayna's hand. She looked up at Andi and smiled wide. "I-I'm Ayame. Glad to meet you Andi-chan." She hiccuped a little bit, but smiled anyways.

Ayame looked around the dorm, her eyes widened and filled with curiousity. She had never been in someone else's dorm, but she always wanted to explore. The bay window immediatly caught Ayame's attention, seeing the amazing view of the forest. "It's so pretty..." she said silently. The view of the forest seemed to calm her down quite a bit.

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Rayna looked down at Ayame and smiled. "You can sit there, if you want." she said, motioning to the seat part of the window. She then walked over to her closet, Andi still on her back, and opened the door, walking inside. She walked over and bent down to her mini refridgerator. Andi hopped down from her back, running out. Rayna looked behind her, about to say something, and then sighed, going back to the refridgerator. Andi ran over to Ayame, smiling as she scrambled onto a cushion on the bay window. "Hi again!" she said cheerfully. "How old are you?" she asked, looking really closely at Ayame. Just then, Rayna came back out with two small bottles of apple juice, smiling. "You like apple juice, right?" she asked nervously. Andi looked over to Rayna, beaming. She nodded her head vigorously, earning a bottle from Rayna. She quickly unscrewed the cap and took a drink, smiling. "Thank you, Mommy." she said. Rayna held a bottle out to Ayame, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:47 pm
Ayame let go of Rayna's hand and walked over to the cusions, slowly climbing onto one. She looked out the window, smiling. She liked peacefull things. They couldnt hurt her or scare her. They were perfect to Ayame. She hummed quietly, feeling Andi sit on the cusion next to the one Ayame was sitting on.

"Oh, um, thank you miss!" Ayame said quietly as she grabbed the apple juice bottle, then taking a sip. She looked at Andi to reply to her question. "I'm, umm..." She paused, counting her fingers up to four, "I'm four! How old are you?" She asked in turn. Andi seemed like a really nice girl, and Ayame liked that. She took another sip of her apple juice. She loved apple juice.

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:52 pm
Andi beamed, sitting cross-legged on the cushion. "I'm six!" she said, taking another drink from her apple juice. She was happy- she could make friends with a girl that wasn't like her. She wasn't allowed to do that back when....well, when she was with her future mother. It wasn't her rules- it was the war that had started in 2017 between races. She, being both human and fox demon, had nowhere to go. And day by day, it became more dangerous to stay where they were. So her mother....she shook the memory, smiling. Andi looked out the window, smiling at the forest. "You have a pretty view of the trees, Mommy!" she said, smiling at her. Rayna smiled a bit, still confused about everything. "Umm, thanks....Andrianna, wasn't it?" she asked her. Andi giggled. "Yes, Mommy. But everyone called me Andi." she said, taking another drink from her bottle. Rayna sighed, sitting down on her bed. Everything was getting so complicated. 'I wonder who her father is, anyway...I'll ask her later.' she thought to herself.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff