How much FB Stuff do u have Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fyr3neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:47 am
Time to post here again? YAY!

I have manga 1-10 and thats it! I've got the 2006 calendar, a wall scroll, and all three plushies on order though. hehehe I just got paid.... ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:22 am
uhhhhhh lets see sweatdrop i have volumes 8,10,and 11 of the manga the first and last dvd a yuki and a kyo plushie and a yuki flece cap and 2 posters! heart  

nanachi

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:15 pm
1 Kyo messenger bag
1 Kyo pin
1 Kyo laying down plushie
1-11 Furuba manga
1-4 Furuba dvd
12-19 Furuba manga in japanese (Yes I know more than you!)
1 Furuba wall scroll
1 Momiji plushie
20+ Furuba posters.

I'm pretty sure theres more but I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:53 pm
sadly only the 1st and the 3erd manga. I've seen the whole seires though!^^ lol  

Kokutan-Ookami

Quintessentially_Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:37 am
i have mangas 1-11 and a drawing of kyo that my best friend gave to me for my birthday, its really good  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:14 pm
i now also have a shirt that says i heart kyo  

Quintessentially_Hopeless

Lil_Kudo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:05 pm
I own 4 DVDS and 1-11 mangas, and then a hand-made kyo mask!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:06 pm
oh and a yuki shirt  

Lil_Kudo

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:34 pm
I have all 4 DVDs, 11 of the mangas, a plushie, a poster, a wallscroll, 2 furuba shirts, a purse, and... i believe that is all biggrin .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:21 pm
uhh... nothing actually. that's only because I'm a cheapskate and a lazy bum! woo hoo! and proud of it!  

mimickeri

kittyzero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:29 pm

I have 1 through 4 dvds,momiji plushie,yuki plushie,shigure hat,hatsuharu hat,kyo & kagura pins,a hand made jewerly box made at the chicago convention in may with kyo as a cat form,with riceball in the middle with yuki on the other side as a rat with fruits basket in japanese in the background,and also I have a umeboshi bracelet.Plus a screen printed shirt that I did in high school of my drawings of most of the main characters in their animal form that we mostly see in the manga on a gray sweater that also has tiger ears on the hoodie.Cause I'm a tiger.Think thats it. heart Furuba.
Haha..almost forgot 1 thru 15 mangas.Woo Hoo^_^
~Tigresstenshi  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:14 am
I don't have anything from Furuba. I can't buy anything in my country and I can't buy in online shops of other countries. crying  

Marusera

kittyzero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:38 pm
~update~
I have volumes 16-19 now and a wall scroll  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:22 pm
I'm obsessive...I've got all the manga currently released, the dvd set, a wall scroll, a pillow, Kagura & 2 Kyo keychains, Kyo phone charm, 3 Kyo, Momiji, Shigure & Yuki plushies, Momiji backpack, Tohru cosplay outfit...I made some Furuba stuff myself out of wood...I'm probably forgetting something...  

Onigiri Itsumo

MizPengz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm
i dont have fruits basket stuff but i finished all the manga books and dvd of FB hehe blaugh  
~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff