Stuff.... hm... explain to me what this stuff you mention is
  well... its like... um... yea???
View Results

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:29 pm
Light of Nuitari
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

Well, the thing is like...6mill right? So, you're like...over a 6th of the way there, yay!
no its like 4 mill
Even better.
yea I know mrgreen and thanks to the dark halo I'm pretty sure some people have given up and what not on that type of quest xd cause the prices are in the 3 almost 4 mill area so either they dropped due to that or the inflation dropped a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:33 pm
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

Well, the thing is like...6mill right? So, you're like...over a 6th of the way there, yay!
no its like 4 mill
Even better.
yea I know mrgreen and thanks to the dark halo I'm pretty sure some people have given up and what not on that type of quest xd cause the prices are in the 3 almost 4 mill area so either they dropped due to that or the inflation dropped a bit

I kinda really like that Gaia is making items that can be substituted for older items.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:36 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

no its like 4 mill
Even better.

I kinda really like that Gaia is making items that can be substituted for older items.
yea thats a decent item... but I mean ya can't wear a vest or coat type thing with the dark halo in the tail form... and idk why people keep even bother me asking if I'm gonna quit my quest due to such things... idk they just can't seem to get it in that I'm not gonna quit due to some item that sorta looks like it.

I mean you don't do that stuff irl... if ya want some Air Jordans ya just don't settle for some Nike Basketball shoes... ya actaully get the Jordans  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

no its like 4 mill
Even better.

yea thats a decent item... but I mean ya can't wear a vest or coat type thing with the dark halo in the tail form... and idk why people keep even bother me asking if I'm gonna quit my quest due to such things... idk they just can't seem to get it in that I'm not gonna quit due to some item that sorta looks like it.

I mean you don't do that stuff irl... if ya want some Air Jordans ya just don't settle for some Nike Basketball shoes... ya actaully get the Jordans

Yeah, it's all up to the person on that one.
I mean, the thing makes a bustier but I still wanna try for the nitemare busiter eventually.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:50 pm
DarquePinkPaper

I mean, the thing makes a bustier but I still wanna try for the nitemare busiter eventually.
yur I hurr ya der ain I cun agre wit wah chu sayin fo realz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

My...brain... xp  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:54 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

My...brain... xp

xd *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:56 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

My...brain... xp
Yeah...mine too... gonk  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:57 pm
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper

My...brain... xp
Yeah...mine too... gonk
rofl *hugs for you too* =^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:04 pm
Woo, hugs!
Yay!  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:05 pm
*feels loved and hugs back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:08 pm
luff for all blaugh heart except those who I hate or who hate me cause they don't need any xd  

Honsu

The Polls Project

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces