Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:40 pm
Must be the neckline, then, 'cause it makes it look like you have a longer pendant on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:58 pm
Ooooooh, it does kinda look like that. eek I do hope they'd consider making a better variety of jewelery (I vaguely remember when it was just the RE leather collars, and gold and silver bracelets, pendants, and pocket watches). I'd love to see stuff like bone necklaces (a la San from Princess Mononoke), Indian jewelery, and other things.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:12 pm
Sui Kune
Ooooooh, it does kinda look like that. eek I do hope they'd consider making a better variety of jewelery (I vaguely remember when it was just the RE leather collars, and gold and silver bracelets, pendants, and pocket watches). I'd love to see stuff like bone necklaces (a la San from Princess Mononoke), Indian jewelery, and other things.

mrgreen I remember the time before the Jewelry Store. I've been here a while.

It would be nice if they did more jewelry. It is tough, though, given how small it has to be, and yet it still has to stand out. I think they've done a pretty good job with what they've done so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:16 pm
Jishin
Sui Kune

mrgreen I remember the time before the Jewelry Store. I've been here a while.

It would be nice if they did more jewelry. It is tough, though, given how small it has to be, and yet it still has to stand out. I think they've done a pretty good job with what they've done so far.

*nodnod* Very true, pixels can be very tough to work with. I've been quite impressed with the Angelic Pendant, it's a very unique item, and I'm so glad I got my hands on one back when it was 16k in price. But the most unique accessory has to be the Red Rose Corsage.....an item like that again makes me wish to go back in time to 2003. gonk  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Chester The Molester

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:24 pm
I think Halos, Corsages, and Black Bow Ties are overrated. X_X

Although I got my Pendant when it was 4k. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:27 pm
I think the Devil Tail, while it is cool-looking, is FAR overrated..... *ducks from impending flying rotten food* The same with the OMG and AFK.....while they are cool-looking hats, they're far too popular. And to tell the truth, I never liked the Angelic Scarf much, and the Angelic Sash, while beautiful, can't be worn with much without glitching. x.x;; *slightly bitter about DJs price-rises* >>;  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:45 pm
*wonders how Kenji would look in some of Gaia's top items*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:42 pm
I agree. I do think angelic items are too popular...
Nevermind the fact that I'm wearing an Angelic Headband. It makes me look less n00bish until I can afford something better.
xd  

piinkerton

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:16 pm
Kenji.....Oh, Tracey!

^___^ that's too cute! That poor boy does need some attention, dear thing. >.o; He get's bashed enough already.

If you think it's odd that me as a Brock-fangirl would like Tracey, it's because I think he would have been a great character to have join up with Ash and the rest later on with Brock in the group, but shoving him in to replace Brock was his downfall. People can't stop comparing the two....

Rachel, you should be happy to know Tracey is gonna get alot more air time with the "Pokemon Chronicles" that are coming out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:56 pm
I really sorta-almost-not-quite-almost-possibly-like James, but only as he was in the very earliest episodes in which he appeared. Now he's just a moron and a pathetic excuse for a bishounen.

The Japanese version, though, gives him an undeniably sexy voice. Hopefully he's not such an idiot there.  

Lucca Ashtear

Kiyo Angelfire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:31 am
I have the hugest crushes on ..>Sabrina, Lorilie, Ericka, Roxanne, and.....

OMFG! FLANNERY!!!!!! *Huggles her Flannery plush and tries to hide all her flannery posters while doing so* Flannery is soooooo sexy!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:09 pm
Only character I liked was----ummmm dont remember how to spell the name but the head of team rocket was bad a**. As for other characters May was cute  

Dean_Cain

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:34 pm
Giovanni, you mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:24 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Load Chaud

Asta the Broken

Hygienic Sex Symbol

3,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:39 am
Jishin
I'm not a crushing-type, but I'm still quite fond of James.

James is awesome! Man, if he didn't make a better-looking girl than I do.... blaugh  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff