Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tuxedo Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo mask i love you
  SO HANDSOME !!
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:16 pm
Majoanma
Darien doesn't look 19. He looks someone in their twenties haah. hes like super tall compared to Serena.

well...he the series ends with him at 21 (20 for manga)

actually since the senshi are actually kinda short ( Makoto's 5'6'' and she's one of the tallests ones xd ) so...Mamoru's height would be around the height of an average american high school guy

*I just looked up Mamoru's height, it's 160 cm or 6'2''  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:13 pm
He is okay, but I like Prince Diamond and Sapphire better. I named my Seel and Spheal after them. *is suchu dork emo *  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:03 pm
Tenko72
He is okay, but I like Prince Diamond and Sapphire better. I named my Seel and Spheal after them. *is suchu dork emo *
crying aww so cute 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:28 am
I like Mamoru  

Neo_Nightangale

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:13 pm
Neo_Nightangale
I like Mamoru
well welcome to the club ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:56 pm
Sailor Papillon
*falls off chair*

AHAHAHAH! I ment Me.... Hahaahahah...yea

i did draw a pic of Daimond and Saphire that could be considered yaoi XD

Will you post it?  

Emo Smurfette

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:00 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Good Mamoru sites:
I love that site. <3 It has links to other Mamoru sites too. It's basicaly dissects his personality in Anime and Manga n.n Ever been there?

http://www.sensorial.org/chiba/

And a good Fanfiction about PGSM Mamoru. (for those that already seen it. )

>>

http://uk.geocities.com/komoro_seiichi/pastacts.html  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:06 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:23 pm
I am an open and proud SeiyaxUsagi shipper. You have a problem with it, bite me sweatdrop

User Image
User Image  

Kimiski-Chan

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:06 am
Kimiski-Chan
I am an open and proud SeiyaxUsagi shipper. You have a problem with it, bite me sweatdrop

User Image
User Image

*bites*

>>

Besides your Clip of Seiya kissing Usagi proves a Point. She is -leaning- back away from him so he ends up kissing her cheek (which is a sign of Friendship) not a lover way therefor she didn't see him as a lover or anything.
But a friend.

*raises brow.* Proves another point of Usagi only thinking of Mamoru (poor guy he went up against Galaxia- notice that NO ONE fought that woman head on and survived until Usagi rekindled that little bit of hope- and died and he is putting his faith and trust (things needed for a good relationship.) in her to defeat the woman. )

yeah...Avid Mamoru shipper.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:57 am
I respect that Usgai and Mamoru are meant to be together, and they truely care about each other and unless one absolutely died to the extent that they would never be reborn, wil always be with each other. However, I do not deny the many crushes that are had by them/on them.

Seiya and Demando both loved Usagi and (in the anime) died for her
Haruka MIGHT love Usagi... or she might just be an incorrigible flirt with an over protective soldier streak... and died for her
Beryl loved Endymion... and died because of it
Fisheye... had a crush on Mamoru/Kamen. Nothing serious, but he did crush... sweatdrop
Fiore loved Mamoru. And hated Usagi... and died.

Really, they are the cursed group, anyone who interrupts that pairing must die. Many of them come back from it, but they undeniably die. sweatdrop

That's just my observation. Debate it at will.  

Syndrama

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:24 pm
~Alechsa~
I respect that Usgai and Mamoru are meant to be together, and they truely care about each other and unless one absolutely died to the extent that they would never be reborn, wil always be with each other. However, I do not deny the many crushes that are had by them/on them.

Haruka MIGHT love Usagi... or she might just be an incorrigible flirt with an over protective soldier streak... and died for her
Fisheye... had a crush on Mamoru/Kamen. Nothing serious, but he did crush... sweatdrop

Really, they are the cursed group, anyone who interrupts that pairing must die. Many of them come back from it, but they undeniably die. sweatdrop

lol, i never noticed that. I believe it. (even though Seiya didn't technically die)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:59 pm
~Alechsa~

Huh...that's actually a pretty good point...the one exception would be Ail and En in the anime; they had a rough time, but they happily ended up with each other...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kimiski-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:27 pm
Luamervara
Kimiski-Chan

User Image
User Image

*bites*

>>

Besides your Clip of Seiya kissing Usagi proves a Point. She is -leaning- back away from him so he ends up kissing her cheek (which is a sign of Friendship) not a lover way therefor she didn't see him as a lover or anything.
But a friend.

*raises brow.* Proves another point of Usagi only thinking of Mamoru (poor guy he went up against Galaxia- notice that NO ONE fought that woman head on and survived until Usagi rekindled that little bit of hope- and died and he is putting his faith and trust (things needed for a good relationship.) in her to defeat the woman. )

yeah...Avid Mamoru shipper.

And ur point is?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas