Male Pikachu-20

my Meowth is pathetic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:22 am
Toko Ojin
This is Deoxys!
And here is how you get it:
Linked event!

I hope that helps! xd

It did, somewhat.........but.....I can't go THAT far away to get one! So how am I supposed to? sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:35 pm
Try to find someone who went, thats what I am gonna do. Cause they get the card to scan into the e-Reader. *scan*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:55 pm
Toko Ojin
Try to find someone who went, thats what I am gonna do. Cause they get the card to scan into the e-Reader. *scan*

......e-Reader? I dun have one. And do not know anyone who knows about it/would go. sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:26 am
My Leaf Green: Edited

PLAYER: Trump
TIME: 15:05
POKEDEX: 31!
BADGES: 3

Current Team: Mankey(22), Meouth (22), Gyarados (22), Fearow (23), Graveler (27), Ivysaur (27)

Caught Pokemon (31): Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Fearow, Sandshrew, Nidoran(female), Nidoran(male), Jigglypuff, Zubat, Paras, Diglett, Meouth, Mankey, Abra, Bellsprout, Geodude, Graveler, Farfetch'd, Onix, Drowzee, Voltorb, Magicarp, Gyarados.

Before, you ask, I deliberatly didn't catch 'The rat who shall not be named' because it would be an insult for me to even fight it.

I restarted shortly after my last edit because misty was being unearthly annoying. stare and I've always had a liking for bulbasaur and it's interesting grass moves.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:19 am
Trumpster
My Leaf Green:

TIME: 5:26
POKEDEX: 16!
BADGES: 1 (Boulderbadge)

Current Team: Mankey(11), Beedrill (11), Butterfree (11), Pidgey (12), Jigglypuff (12), Charmander (13)

Caught Pokémon (16): Charmander, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran (female), Jigglypuff, Zubat, Paras, Mankey, Geodude

Before, you ask, I deliberatly didn't catch 'The rat who shall not be named' because it would be an insult for me to even fight it.

And I only got the game yesterday because they forget about this tiny little island with so many pokemon fans stare

Have fun trying to beat Misty! twisted She is at least 4x as strong as her Red/Blue days in my opinion, I think it may have to do with her changed primary move from bubblebeam to water pulse and that now her primary move on her Starmie will usually one hit KO even pkmn of the same level! xp I had to level my pikachu up pretty high before I went before her too! Since you have no evil yellow rat I reccomend trying for a Bellsprout and evolving it into a Weepingbell, otherwise I don't see you beating her untill after a significant level up. I have a difficulty with grass poks in that I tend to avoid using them like the plauge due to most of them not having high enough special attack to suit my needs and being super effected by fire, and bug, and poison, and flying AND ice, I find it better to try and get my grass moves in on non-grass poks like Gengars with Giga Drain, since Gengar has great speed and special attack! And is one of my favorites. If I were to use a grass type it would probably be the Treeko family due to their leaf blade technique and varaiety of special move availible or maybe tangela thanks to high defenses. I think I just started ranting.... apologies.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:09 am
Toko Ojin
Trumpster
My Leaf Green:

TIME: 5:26
POKEDEX: 16!
BADGES: 1 (Boulderbadge)

Current Team: Mankey(11), Beedrill (11), Butterfree (11), Pidgey (12), Jigglypuff (12), Charmander (13)

Caught Pokémon (16): Charmander, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran (female), Jigglypuff, Zubat, Paras, Mankey, Geodude

And I only got the game yesterday because they forget about this tiny little island with so many pokemon fans stare

Have fun trying to beat Misty! twisted She is at least 4x as strong as her Red/Blue days in my opinion, I think it may have to do with her changed primary move from bubblebeam to water pulse and that now her primary move on her Starmie will usually one hit KO even pkmn of the same level! xp I had to level my pikachu up pretty high before I went before her too! Since you have no evil yellow rat I reccomend trying for a Bellsprout and evolving it into a Weepingbell, otherwise I don't see you beating her untill after a significant level up. I have a difficulty with grass poks in that I tend to avoid using them like the plauge due to most of them not having high enough special attack to suit my needs and being super effected by fire, and bug, and poison, and flying AND ice, I find it better to try and get my grass moves in on non-grass poks like Gengars with Giga Drain, since Gengar has great speed and special attack! And is one of my favorites. If I were to use a grass type it would probably be the Treeko family due to their leaf blade technique and varaiety of special move availible or maybe tangela thanks to high defenses. I think I just started ranting.... apologies.
misty was simple for me lol
but i had a ivysaur when i fought her but still she was about 4x easier than normal bnecause i start with bulbasaur in every game i can i love bulbasaur it roxors your soxors  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:01 am
I updated mine too.

I suspect that you'll be able to do the Pokémon Tour and get Deoxys ... at least, that's how it worked with the Eon Ticket. So just wait until they come to your town, or close by, and you should be able to get one. *waves her Eon Ticket*  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

lil mo 04

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:43 pm
name:lilmo
team:charizard(black biggrin ) lv.75,lapras lv.65,mewtwo lv. 74, dragonite lv.72, zapdos lv 71, blissey lv.50
time:70:45
pokedex: everything but, mew,celebii,deoxys,rby/sapph.and lugia and jiraci  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:08 am
*is waiting for his new SP he bought on eBay for $20.00 so he can finally play LeafGreen but is still looking for his original because it has Sapphire in it*  

Andy1989

Trumpster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:57 am
We have a triad of gamers here where I live and we all have different starters now I decided to change to bulbasaur and we are organising ourselves so we can get every pokemon for the pokedex.

We've picked up different fossils, we're getting different legendary dogs and eevee evolutions and we're getting different steel evolutions of scyther and onix.

on that note, does anyone know if umbreon and espeon are still in the game and if they evolve the same way. because there is no time system on fire-red leaf-green.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff