Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:59 pm
"Maybe i was thinking about something" Sakii smiled and kissed you again letting her tongue this time slide in your mouth touching your teeth. She let her hands caress your hair again lifting her leg up rubbing aganist yours. He's a good kisser damn and hes a vampire ughh ...oh no so is Ricky shoot She continued the kiss deepening it everytime  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:14 pm
Shadow closed his eyes as she kissed him and pulled her closer to him. He grazed her tongue on his fang and looked into her eyes. He returned her kiss and then sat up holding her in his arms. You can't have dessert until after dinner, but until then you was saying something about going to a mall?  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:20 pm
Suki smiled closing her eyes again at the kiss as she opened them slowly looking at you. "Yeah i think i did say something about the...umm what do you call it again" She was hungry but she ddin't want their kiss to end it was just getting good a tingle ran down her back. She bit her lower lip running her hand down your arms rubbing it. "Hmmm" she hoped this trick would work but had a feeling again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:25 pm
Shadow kissed Sakii again and looked into her eyes. The mall. He felt her rub his arms and smiled as he kissed her again. Someone getting hungry again? He layed his head on her shoulder and kissed her neck.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:30 pm
Sakii nodded. "right the mall" She went over to your neck and bit on it hard sucking on the blood again. She let out a soft moan finsihing it up as she sat ontop of you realizing you only had your boxers on, she smiled. "Shall we get going then?" She licked the blood off her lips. 'So that way we can eat dinner reall sooon im still a little bit hungry." She winked getting off you and waiting for you to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:35 pm
Shhadow kissed her neck again as she drank from him. When she got up off of him he smiled and stood up. Well if your still hungry then snack on me a bit. I don't know what you did with my pant's, or my shirt for that matter.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:49 pm
She kissed you again this time nibbling your lower lip getting off you again. "Oh yeahhh your clothes hehe ... your laying on them" She smirked licking her lips again and went to the bathroom and sat on the counter looking at herself she was conceited after all she couldn't help being hott.She combed her hair and smiled at herself waiting for him to get ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:56 pm
Shadow kissed her again and started to dress as she walked into the bathroom. He finished getting dressed and cut his tongue with one of his fangs as he walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her. Pucker up Sexy. He kissed her deeply on the lips and slid his tongue through her lips and continued to kiss her as his tongue bled.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Sakii smiled and wrapped her arms around his arms and kissed him notcing the blood from her dried it up with her tongue, her hands running down your back letting her tongue play with yours leaning her body down the mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Shadow continued to kiss her as he pulled his tongue back into his mouth. After a bit he stepped back and stood Sakii in front of him. Had enough or do you want more? He kissed her softly on the lips again and then looked into her eyes.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Saki smiled and got off and leaned aganist you kissing you once more on the lips backing you aganist the bathroom door holding the handle. She stopped and looked at you. "Does that answer your question or do you need a more explanation?" she raised an eyebrow in a sexy way and grinned. "Because i'll be glad to give you one"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:22 pm
Shadow wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. He smiled again when she backed up and winked at her. I think I need an explanation. He kissed her softly on the lips and wrapped his hands around hers. After dinner though Sakii, you'll spoil your appetite.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:36 pm
Sakii smiled and kissed you again then stopped. "Its ok im hungry now!" She took off your shirt slowly and kissed you again letting her tongue hit your gums pressing her body further onto you. She locked hands with yours and another soft moan escaped her. She let the kiss wander locking the bathroom door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm
Shadow closed his and kissed Sakii deep and long. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and let it explore as he pulled her closer to him and broke the kiss for a bit. I'm dessert not dinner. Let's grab a bite to eat first and then I'm all yours.  

shadowofshades

jack_shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:09 pm
((yeesh...one of the few threads hat people are actually IN around htis time...feh...apologies if I am interrupting but this one must go somewhere.))

Ronan trudged past the closing bathroom door with the couples and looked at it a bit sadly. In the past he would have smiled and chuckled to himself...but now joy only brought sadness to his soul. Dragging his heavy black bags behind him he trudged on.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff