Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Evan shrugged and said," Yea I suppose. There really isnt anything normal about byako, but I guess everyone has a different definition of the word."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:03 pm
Demo rolled off the floor and did a semi jog over to the elevator, not wanting to be left behind to catch it again. "Does no definition count as one?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.  

DemonicShadowWolf

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:13 pm
"oh..." the otter nodded as he set the trunk down behind him as the elevator closed and went up "possibly it depends on your position when something changes"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:21 am
Evan npdded and said," Yea thats about right. Though in byako everything strange from other places in the world maybe and probably is normal here. You get use to that after a while though."  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:10 am
Truely the definition of normal can not be defined by one person but by a group of people. came Aria's voice. The elevator whirred and they were at their destination and the door opened. Evan your room is to the left two doors, Demonic your room is right accross the hall, Blin you are next door to Evan. If anyof you need anything just feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:38 pm
Demonic stepped out of the elevator and looked around. He twitched and sighed, not sure where to look when he was addresing Aria. "You wouldn't have happend to bring my sword on board as well? I might need to go back to the ruins of our past home and get it. That would be...troublesome." He nodded and started walking twords his room.  

DemonicShadowWolf

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:08 pm
Evan nodded and said as he stepped of the elevator," Thanks aria." He walked to his room and opened the door. Everything managed to get transported safely from the fortress. The room looked more roomie than the ones they use to have. Evan turned back towards the hallway and said," Its true that normality is defined by a group, but another group may have a different vision of normality." Evan walked into his room then closed the door behind him.

Evan changed his clothes to something he thought might fit his current mood of style. A long black cape that was green on the inside and made of a scaley material that was hard and prickley if anyone else felt it, though he was comfortable with it because it was like having scales. He also put on a black shirt and black pants that were made of the same material, as well some black shoes and a red scarf. Evan yawned then opened his magic cabinet that seemed to be bottomless and pulled out several potions and a few bottles that had several floating specks, each bottle containing a different color of specks. Evan closed the cabinet then left his room. Evan walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Soon after the doors opened and Evan said," Aria can you take me to the floor I need to go to to get a mission from the registrar?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:20 pm
Demonic spun on his heel and walked back to were Evan was. His hands went to the tonfas he had grabbed before he left the base, to re assure himself that they were there. "You mind if I come with you? Looks like we might need to do some work so that we don't lose face with the rest of the city. When word gets out about this, some employers might hesitate to hire people who got their own base commandeered. ( Help me spelling god. ~.~; )." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, wondering if his invatation would be accepted or not.  

DemonicShadowWolf

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:46 pm
Evan nodded and said," Sure, the mission will be twice as likely to be a success if we both go." He held the door open for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:02 pm
Just speak in any direction, you are my passengers. Demonic everything that was aboard the Flyin Fortress is in a corresponding place on board. Also the close combat weapons hold is open to everyone now by orders of Desta. Came Aria's voice. Yes Evan. the doors closed and mere seconds later they arrived and the doors opened. The room they had stoppd at was large, with windows on the left showing a great hanger of impossible proportions filled with all types of combative and tranportational Ships. On the left was a sleek black counter with several stools along it. Only one person was behind it... It was pink... and had Antenae. "Welcome I am the Registrar of Aria, A Starune of a different dimension." a rune glowed on its shoulder, the rune of sorting.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:40 am
blin nodded and entered his room and looked around to find it bare "i had better unpack again"
blin opened his trunk and pulled out the items agian and put things away in there proper place
after taking off his dirty straw hat and putting on a new one he exited the room and looked around
"i wonder where i should go next?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:55 pm
to Blin Please enter the elevator to be taken to the Registrar to recieve a mission.

The Registrar shuffled some papers on its section of counter. "We have a special mission for you today if you want it. It wont earn you any credits, but it could be beneficial to the Clan as well as yourselves."  

deathstar175

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:19 pm
(Is that for Blin, or me and Evan...or all three?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:29 pm
"who said that?" blin asked aloud as he followed the instructions and entered the elevator  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:13 pm
(technically all three of you but the first part was just for blin)
BLIN: I am Aria the ship you now inhabit. The elevator closed and an instant later it opened right behind Evan and Demonic just in time to hear the mission.
"There have been many calls about a giant meteor that was coming crashing down toward Byako... that was remedied by an outside force though so we shall move on to the special mission. Just outside of the Byako Main Gate the is a cavern that seems to have been built like a maze. Supposedly every time you enter the cave it changes. At the end of the cave there is supposed to be some vast treasure that no one has ever been able to reach, there have also been reports of shiny weapons, glistening armor and god like monsters brooding around in there." The Registrar shifted, "You will also each be given two other Starunes for support in the cavern." the Registrar pressed a button and a great wall opened up showing 30 or so more Starunes each of a different species and with different Runes. "You may choose your two now if you wish, they are all volunteers."

(Starunes are basically Heartless from Kingdom Hearts that have been turned good and been given runes from Suikoden. Also if you complete this mission well I will be making something special for each of you.)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff