Dont buy MMBN6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:15 pm
Tiayoh
heres a very great guide for MMBN 6 Falzar and Greiga! Its the best and tells you every thing!
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/mega_man_bn_6_faltzer_b.txt

Already looked their couldnt find nothin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:51 pm
Tiayoh
EVERYONE!!! Really! Megaman's REAL name is ROCKMAN and lan's REAL name is NETTO!!! These names are better!! They are the first and origonal names!!

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Chaud Blaze = Enzan Ijuin
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Thats how it was! Thats how it should have stayed!! the should have kept the origonal names! So don't ANYONE go off and tell me that i'm not calling them the right names! BECAUSE I AM!!

I so agree!! They should have kept it RockMan (I dun really mind calling him MegaMan though o.o) Anyway I just got MegaMan Battle Network 6 Faltzer as an early birthday present from my friend and I dun care what ANYONE says I am a MegaMan Otaku and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! lol I've already beaten everything but I'm playing through it again now XP  

Terra21

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:37 am
Terra21
Tiayoh
EVERYONE!!! Really! Megaman's REAL name is ROCKMAN and lan's REAL name is NETTO!!! These names are better!! They are the first and origonal names!!

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Thats how it was! Thats how it should have stayed!! the should have kept the origonal names! So don't ANYONE go off and tell me that i'm not calling them the right names! BECAUSE I AM!!

I so agree!! They should have kept it RockMan (I dun really mind calling him MegaMan though o.o) Anyway I just got MegaMan Battle Network 6 Faltzer as an early birthday present from my friend and I dun care what ANYONE says I am a MegaMan Otaku and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! lol I've already beaten everything but I'm playing through it again now XP

I agree as well! (The Rock and Roll pun was cute XD) The older names were much better! ...I'm pretty good with the english names a bit...but the Lan and Hub puns are really lame...otherwise, yeah. I suppose I can dseal with it....but the Japaneese names were still better.

I guess when you live in america, it kinda clings onto yas eh? ^_^'

And so what? I beat Faltzer in 4 days. 17hrs 04mins to be exact. (That inclues cutsences) I'm saving my 50 bucks for Grega version so I can collet all 200 chipps, GET THE SAITO BATCH AND COLONEL ARMY! ... beat BluesFZs and GIVE FORTE A PEICE OF MY MIND!!!!!!(HE WILL DIE!!!!!) Now, does ANYONE think, beating Bass for the first time, and beating up Colonel in his "ghost" form was a LOT harder than falzer!? THAT is a challenge!

I AM A ROCKMAN OTAKU AND FOREVER I SHALL BE! *riases fist in air and screams randomly* TAIIIYOHHHHHHHH!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:20 pm
Actually I got the Bass for the first time completely on accident and I only had 37 hp (no healing chips in folder) and I beat him easily. Colonel was just annoying. domokun  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:00 am
Nova Wave Assassin
Tiayoh

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Mr. Famous = Meijin
Names I can't remember = Better names I can't remember.
..umm..u do know Chaud's first name is Eugene, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:45 pm
Shinsua
Nova Wave Assassin
Tiayoh

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Mr. Famous = Meijin
Names I can't remember = Better names I can't remember.
..umm..u do know Chaud's first name is Eugene, right?

Stupid dubs make EVERYONE confused! O_o' Sheesh...>_>'

And yeah....Colonel IS annoying, dammit! ...But my favortae attack he does is when he tosses his cape, makes the screen black, then SLICES you and deletes you in one hit! That just makes me say "WHOA!" Because its SO unexpected.

Falzer? Heres what I say about how simple he can be: Make fried chiken outta him withen 10 seconds. No. 5 seconds.

Chow Down People! XD  

Mechanic Alt

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:17 pm
I was fighting Colonel RV and he used that 1hit ko move 13 times in a row.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Personally I think that MMBN 6 is the 3rd best game of the 6 games and if you buy it even if you are good enough to beat it in one day you will enjoy it because it has much to offer including new allies,Bosses,chips and areas so that you have a new experience every game.  

fortitudeoth

E-lee-za

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 pm
as any other megaman BN game, it is worth it just for what it is. If you want more, it is the end of the series. That gives it some credit. Besides capcom needs money to keep on the megaman production. Let them be there forever. That i think  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:30 am
hehe i dont care what you say i got my copy. finished it in 10 hours too lol i just sat there for 10 hours straght and played it hehe its not a waste of money  

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ferale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm
Tiayoh

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:37 pm
i like the 6th game, even though they took out some stuff from the japanese version. i think there are a good bunch of navis and chips, and i like the story too...i got sad at the end when lan and everyone were all growing up and stuff. and when i first got into the graveyard i hoped to run into iris at the end of it...guess that didnt happen, oh well.  

Blockstack III

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:21 am
Terra21
Tiayoh

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Some of the internet-slang names you mention in the japanese, are just japanised english... "Meiru" is their way of pronauncing "Mail", "Raito" is obviously "Light"

Patch, Lan and Hub are correct computer words, even if they are far from their origin. "Netto", which naturally would be its true name "Net" would sound very short...

MegaMan: Hey, Net! Time to go to school, wake up!
Net: "Just one more minute, mama..."

Raito/Patch could have been given a worse name... Hey "Floppy!", "Pad!", "Router"! rofl

AquaMan's perverted translation was uncalled for since he already was established in Blue Moon. confused

Proto[type] and Alpha are much alike, since they both depict beginning of something.

ProtoMan.EXE's translation suited no purpose in the MMBN-world, in comparison with his Mega Man Classic counterpart where he was a prototype for Mega Man.
Blues:EXE would have been a better choice, since I don't see MegaMan.EXE and ProtoMan.EXE have much in common apart from both being navis and possesses ultimate programs.

How could you miss KillerMan.EXE's corny translation "EraseMan.EXE"? crying
If they had to translate him, atleast call him "DeleteMan.EXE" to avoid any thoughts of an assassin being a school-ralated navi.

"Gregar", not Gragar. xd

It puzzels me that Bass.EXE retained his classic [american] name, while Treble was allowed to be called "Gospel"... Must be that evil organisations wouldn't be calling themselves something in the lines of "We are the evil netmaffia Treble! Bow down to us!"

Bass and Forte both depict musical terms(Even if it is easy to associate with the marine creature... mrgreen ), same for Treble and Gospel.

No mentioning of YamatoMan.EXE/JapanMan.EXE?, the translation was more justifying.

About Mariko: What would you call your teacher honestly in west? Miss Mariko fits, unless you prefer "Teacher Mariko".

Tora[kichi] from MMBN 3 was missing....

TorchMan.EXE versus FireMan.EXE is a good one, Capcom usually names the enemy after its ability and looks... FireMan was his Classic counterpart and told about what his attacks involved, but he looked like a walking torch. The manga and anime translation created Torchman.EXE to depict him looking like a walking torch with fire-based abilities.

Using some of Capcom's logic, SearchMan.EXE should have been re-named "TargetMan.EXE(Not to be confused with Targetman from Disney's Doug") in Red Sun, since he never did any search in his scenario, only [nsert fifty types of curses] did "target" the bluebomber through the whole Undernet. While in Team ProtoMan he could be called "SearchMan.EXE", since he did some kind of searching in Liberation Missions and unlocked the doors at the Nebula factory.

- Ten hours defeating Falzer after I had restart after battery died out while saving. neutral (i was on twenty hours and half-through the game when I had to restart)

Colonel.EXE/RV is never hard for Falzer-players, thanks to AquaBeast or GroundBeast. Charged normal chips beats him, since he have grown weaker since Team Colonel.(Unchained attacks= Defeat in his case.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:02 am
i think it was one of the best out of the series if not the best 1  

Squiggles_76

Cedien

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:10 am
i bought it it was pretty nice  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers