Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:34 am
"Scar..Scar...Hummm..." Wrath said through the remaining bits of sandwich in his mouth. "I think I heard his name someplace before." "Everyone had heard his name... He is an infamous serial killer. Killed loads of men women and children, mainly the alchemists who are part of the military, big grudge against them."
"Oh" Wrath said. "get some sleep, I'll clean up after you." Wrath climbed off his chair and climbed into one of the beds. Senya fishised supper and cleaned evrything up and put things away. while singing lowly to herself. "You are a good singer Onee-san. Can you...sing to me?" He asked shyly and hid under the covers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:27 pm
Hatred sighed. "I can act like a homunculus if I want to. I just don't feel like it. Besides, I have to act kind around these humans to earn their trust."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:27 pm
Senya smiled and turned around "Okay, what would you like me to sing to you?" Wrath appeard from beneath the blanket "I want you to sing to me about whatever you were humming" Senya smiled wider "Alright, get settled down and I'll sing you the lullaby" Wrath did as he was told. Senya sang her song about the place she grew up in and the places she had seen when she journied at age 8. Wrath fell asleep shortly after. Semya smiled and turned off the light, crawling into her bed, falling asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:35 pm
Hatred sighed and shapeshifted into her real self. Her voice sounded serious. "Envy, just try to destroy this town. I will kill you." I'm just acting.. So the humans won't know I'm with him...  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:34 pm
"Alright alright" Envy chuckled "I'll do it now so we wont have any worries later."

Morning came shortly after. When senya woke up she found Wrath peeking over her shoulder. in suprise Senya jumped out of bed "Oh its only you Wrath. You scared me." Wrath grinned. he had already put on his dried clothes "The Lady here told me to give this article to you." Wrath handed her a newspaper whic head line read 'City destroyed over night'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:12 pm
Hatred stood at the edge of what used to be her city. Her memories. She was trembling in fear. Her face showed over-shock. "H-H-He..." She fell to her knees, as if she just was just killed. "H-He... My only chance of remembering who I was... I-I didn't mean it literally..."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:32 pm
Envy appeared beside Hatred, looking down at her curisosly "Whats wrong?"

"Interesting, We are going to go and check it out Wrath, you and I since it seems that you have no place else to go" (wanna play wrath to equal it out?0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:50 pm
((Sure!)
Wrath nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" He jumped off the bed and ran around the room. "Hurry Senya-chan!"
Hatred shook her head. "I-It's n-nothing... Just the only thing that I could rely on to know about the real me is right in front of me..."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:54 pm
Envy thought about it "Say what?"

Senya packed up the rest of the food and items in her bag and smiled "I am ready, Lets go. We'll have breakfast on the run"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:28 pm
Hatred sighed, still not bothering to look at him. "I was... Going to gather information here about my real self."
Wrath took Senya's hand and started to run fast.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Senya, nearly tripping laughed "Looks like your in a hurry yourself. Listen we have to get onto the next train, and its about to leave" Senya cried out as they approched the train station.

"Oh no...I made a booboo...I have to make this up somehow" Envy mumbled to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:39 pm
Hatred looked up at Envy. "I can hear you." She got up. "You don't need to make it up to me." She turned around. "You don't ever need to."
Wrath grabbed Senya and ran really quickly, reaching the train on time.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas