Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:41 pm
*comes out of a dark portal* *takes hood down and stares at Ashelux* For what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Ashelux
FallenLight262
Xeggr looked at the moon and just a smirk on his face. "Heh..." *snap* Xeggr appeared right in front of Ashelux. "Your hiding something or your confused abut something. Gather everyone and have them meet in the throne room. I'll be waiting." *snap* Then Xeggr disappeared.
*she continued to walk down the long stair way back to the room where kiruxia was sitting...Ashelux finally got there and stood before her,"Xeggr wants us all to gather in the throne room. you are urged to come along imediately...." she walked away from her quietly and looked for the rest of the members...*
*she sighed and stood up and stretched and made a dark portal and went threw it to the throne room:  

kibascheza
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:00 pm
Keyblade Ninja
i belive its a meeting....tho he didnt specify...*she looked back at her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:58 pm
Ashelux
Keyblade Ninja
i belive its a meeting....tho he didnt specify...*she looked back at her*
... very well *makes dark portal and enters it* *dissapears*  

Keyblade Ninja

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:41 pm
now only to find Xalura...*she walked around looking for her...*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:13 pm
(( xD i dont know when ayaji will be on, so ill just do this, ok?)) *she finally found Xalura...*xeggr wants us all to meet in the throne room right away....we will meet you there....*she opened a portal and walked through to the throne room where everyone else was to be or already there...*  

Ashelux
Captain

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:34 pm
((Sry that I've been kinda silent))
"Glad you all made it. It seems we have some things that are not being told or are confused about. Anyone wanna share on what their hiding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:47 am
*Ashelux stood there sighlently waiting to see if anyone wanted to speak...*  

Ashelux
Captain

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:12 pm
"Kinda silent arn't we now? Alright. I'll say something." Xeggr got up and walked around. "You know that we are Nobodies and as our job, we try to find hearts correct? But, there is a problem. Who is going to collect those hearts for us? We have no Keyblade to open the hearts of the heartless or other beings. That is what we are in here for. Do any of you have any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:44 pm
*she stood there and folded her arms across her chest and watched him walk around and stayed silent*  

kibascheza
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm
FallenLight262
"Kinda silent arn't we now? Alright. I'll say something." Xeggr got up and walked around. "You know that we are Nobodies and as our job, we try to find hearts correct? But, there is a problem. Who is going to collect those hearts for us? We have no Keyblade to open the hearts of the heartless or other beings. That is what we are in here for. Do any of you have any suggestions?"
*she sat silent a second, then thought..."possibly if we found a way a make a new keyblade....a nobody keyblade...if its possible i mean...i highly doubt that it is...and if it was, who'd be its key bearer?"*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:55 am
"That could work. I have a design of a Keyblade. It's called The 13th Key. I just need to create it and find the source of the Keyblade's power. Anybody care to help in finding the source?"  

FallenLight262

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:02 pm
FallenLight262
"That could work. I have a design of a Keyblade. It's called The 13th Key. I just need to create it and find the source of the Keyblade's power. Anybody care to help in finding the source?"
i could help....but were to look, and what to find?.....and again, who would its bearer be?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:21 pm
*nods at Ashulux* on all my missions i can't find much sources for a master. Sorry ^^;  

Keyblade Ninja

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:49 pm
Keyblade Ninja
*nods at Ashulux* on all my missions i can't find much sources for a master. Sorry ^^;

true...we dont have much useful meterial to work with...mabe we could make one that we all could use...so we dont have to find one...  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff