Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:09 pm
"Right. I'll go get them now, then," He tossed her a careless salute and turned to trot out the door. "You've got you own work to do. Back soon." He promised, and away he went with a light step and carefree attitude.
He was humming something, too, but there was simply no telling what.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:43 pm
"Thank you." says Sarah with a bow as Nick left. She then went to check on Iris.

Upon return to the room she asked the girl, "And how are you doing now?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:14 am
The girl raised herself on the bed and looked at the woman. How was she doing now? Actuallly, she was mysteriously fine. Her wounds were healed and weren't hurting her anymore. That woman was really good at it. She then returned to go back to lie on the bed again, looking at the cealing.
"Me is...fine..." She told the woman in a slow tone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm
"Good, but would you be so kind as to tell me your name?" She lifts up the clipboard that had been hanging from the foot of he bed. "I need to start a file."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:31 pm
((Uhg....My posts are getting short >_<))
Iris still wasn't looking at the woman. For some reason, she just didn't feel like it. "In..." She start saying, but stopped once she realized that she was on her way to give her a codename. She took a moment to think what her real name was. It's been a long time since she used it. "...Iris..." She simply said. "Just...Iris".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:02 pm
"Very well then, Iris. I'm Sarah, as soon as you're done resting, your recovery will be complete." As she was saying this she was writing in various peices of information. "But please take your time."

((Meh, just the way it happens. There ain't much exciting going on))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:04 pm
Brett staggared towards what looked like a hospital. His mech had been destroyed on impact with the ground. The only thing he could salvage was his sword and the motherboard of his mech, both of which hung on his belt. His right arm clutched where his left arm should have been, as it was torn off in the impact. He stumbled inside and fell to the ground, then he blacked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:39 pm
Iris sat up a little on her bed bringing her two scythes with her. She knew she wasn't fully healed yet but it wasn't like her to stay there and rest. She already took too much of the woman's hospitallity.
"Me...fine..." She said trying to get out of the bed, but a strong pain suddenly surged through her arms. She may have been fine for any normal person, but she didn't recover enough to be able to lift both of her weapons.

She dropped them on the floor because of the pain. She then looked at Sarah with a little puppy look. "Sorry..." She simply said.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:14 pm
Brett somehow managed to get up. He propped himself up with his sword and walked into a room he heard voices coming from. "I hate to bother anyone but... I kinda need a new arm, preferably automail..." He laughed weakly and really did black out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:01 pm
"No problem at all dear you jus-" she turned around to look at the man, "Good lord!" She lifted the man up off the ground (she's much stronger than she looks), and quickly carried the boy to one of the general beds. She quickly set about her work, however she was drained at the moment, the energy she had used to revive Iris and clean the hospital had taken a great toll on her mana reservs. She had enough to stop the bleeding, and perserve the stump as if the arm had been removed cleanly, but regeneration or reatchment was out of the question. Looks like the boy would have to get his request.

After finishing up the messy parts, she let out a long sigh and utered the final incantation, "Return to Consciousness."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:29 am
"Bleh...? Whuzzgoinon? Oh yeah... I remember... I was helping Erk and beginner repair Kabina when I saw a black mech, which I tried to destroy because it had a logo on it that I knew was evil. All of my weapons were useless. I had to use my mech's fists. I hit it three times and then it hit back. Then it chucked my mech to the ground and fired an equivilent of my Buster Rifle at me. Then I hit the ground and lost my arm. Then I came here. Now I've got an auto mail arm." Brett lifted his arm up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:40 pm
Sarah points at the mans stump, "Not yet you don't." She had stoped the wound from getting worse but, "I'm afraid I only deal in healing, not body modification." She walks towards the door and then turns around, "I do know one person, not sure if he does automail, but if what you said is right, he's no where I've ever heard of."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:45 pm
"Oh, nuts! Kabina's sealed off from the outside world now! Can you tell me if I'm in any shape to pilot a mech? I think I know a place with good meds..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:44 pm
She looked at him humorlessly, "No, but we can get into his store, I'm sure he at least has prosthethetics lying around. Always amazes me the jusnk he kept in that hole of his. Any reason you asked for auto mail specificly?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:22 pm
"No not really. But if you had information on the Hunter Clan that would help. Any new arm would be fine, as long as it looks human."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff