Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
TNA Management Office (GM Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:40 pm
-Lance looked over to him.- "You gotta be kidding me, if anyone should be getting an NWA title shot it's me,i just kicked your a** in the ring and here you are asking for a title shot,you should be bumped back down to low card pal,meanwhile i'm up with the big boys."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:43 pm
Ok here is what we are going to do

Lance vs Sean In a #1 Contenders Match for the NWA title the winner will go on to face either HHH or Sliv and Survivor Series  

J_B_Layfield

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:58 am
-Lance noded to JR and turned heading towards the door he purposly bumped Sean's shoulder.-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:50 pm
*First thing the next morning, Miss Elizabeth's resignation notice is laying on the desk.*  

Corollaresse

Shardy1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 pm
Krazee walked in the office and went staright to the GM's desk and asked, "I need a match."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:07 pm
Shardy1
Krazee walked in the office and went staright to the GM's desk and asked, "I need a match."
*I'll put you in a match soon,ok .I'm just reading some bad news.*  

JobsEveryDay

Shardy1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:38 pm
"Okay," Krazee said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:33 pm
Eric came in and said " Alright I don't trust you, I don't like you in any way from what you did last night, but let's just forget about it and just don't get in my way of my matches. " He walked to the GM table and looked at some of the contracts making sure who the people are.  

brad013

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:53 pm
King Brad Land
Eric came in and said " Alright I don't trust you, I don't like you in any way from what you did last night, but let's just forget about it and just don't get in my way of my matches. " He walked to the GM table and looked at some of the contracts making sure who the people are.

*Mr. Kennedy walked in.*

What's up, Eric? You know me. I'm Mrrrrrrrrrr Kennedddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyy. Hailing from Green Bay...

*Mr. Kennedy stopped for a moment.*

Anyway, I just wanted to talk to you about this year's Survivor Series. I got an idea: TNA and ECW vs. Raw and Smackdown. This is going to be big. It's going to trump anything Vince can come up with.

We can have qualifying matches for the superstars to participate. And you know me, I'm always ready for some action.

*Ken Kennedy smiled.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:27 pm
Mr. McMahon walks into the office.

"Hey Eric, give me a match."  

J_B_Layfield

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:40 pm
Eric smiled seeing Vince and said " Maybe this will pay off, ok Kennedy, I'll make that challenge to Raw and Smackdown, but first if you will, you will have a warm up match for Survivor Series against Vince Mcmahon, good luck, you might ' need ' it. "  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:57 pm
*Ken Kennedy looked at Vince.*

You're on.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:28 pm
Looked at Kennedy.

"Kennedy against me remember you've got No Chance In Hell!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 pm
*Christopher Daniels walks into the office through the open door*
hey boss Im back from my hiatus and was wondering if you could book me in a tuneup match  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

brad013

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:47 am
Bischoff nodded and said to Daniels " Ok I'll give you, " he looked through the contracts " Aeron, and it's on for the next match! " He nodded to him and then said to a stagehand " Go backstage somewhere and get me Billy Gunn, Mr Kennedy, and A-Train. " The stagehand nodded and walked out the room.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games