Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:28 pm
*proceeds to take off his shoes, visor, glasses, and shirt. Then runs for the water*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:32 pm
ok ok. i have a 2nd long board if anyones interested in a little surfing .... just ask and you can use it 3nodding i dont like surfing alone sweatdrop .... its kinda sad when you do something truley great yet theres no one around to see you do it sweatdrop xp  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:34 pm
stoarm_fox
ok ok. i have a 2nd long board if anyones interested in a little surfing .... just ask and you can use it 3nodding i dont like surfing alone sweatdrop .... its kinda sad when you do something truley great yet theres no one around to see you do it sweatdrop xp
*looks up at Stoarm* I would but, uhm...I can't swim...*laughs, now kind of embarrased *  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:36 pm
neote
Me? I'm Neote also known to some as Lonewolf. *Puts both paws behind his head*
"Well, thank you Neote."She smiles.
"I'm Bunny, just plain old Bunny.She let the overly wet sand dribble from between her fingers, gently guideing it in a line for a while until it was tall enough then she flatted the top with her shovel.
"There. Now for the killer crabs to protect the princess and the moutain of treasure hidden within."She stood, dusted off her tail and knees before picking up her bright red bucket. She smiles at Eddily.
"Hi, Mr. Eddily!"  

FurreBirthdayFairy

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:37 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
*looks up at Stoarm* I would but, uhm...I can't swim...*laughs, now kind of embarrased *
* chukles * theres nothen to it 3nodding wheil if ya want we can skim board ,i have an extra skim board as wheil 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:39 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
* chukles * theres nothen to it 3nodding wheil if ya want we can skim board ,i have an extra skim board as wheil 3nodding
Uhh...ok, I guess I could give it a try, I've been needing to try new things anyways *smiles*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:40 pm
*yells out a hello to bunny as I make my way toward the water*
WEE!
*sprints toward it making a big splash when I hit it*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:42 pm
Eddily
*yells out a hello to bunny as I make my way toward the water*
WEE!
*sprints toward it making a big splash when I hit it*
*gets hit with a few drops of water* accck!  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:44 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
Uhh...ok, I guess I could give it a try, I've been needing to try new things anyways *smiles*
* smiles back* allrighty then 3nodding runs back twords the spot where he left his wax and boards and grabs his board with an image of a syth with a fox tail atached to the pole streatched across the board.... the board it self is a bit banged up , covered with scratches n such* * runs back* dont let its looks fool you.... i know it seems gheto but this board has served me well over the past years 3nodding , and heres a wet suite if ya need 1* tosses neote a wet suite and the board * all right lets go * runs off and tosses the red board onto the skim of the water and crouches down ... shooten off down the beach*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:47 pm
She walks along the water's edge, the waves washing over her feet and shins as she quietly gathered hermit crabs and placed them in her bucket.
"Now...I think 10 should be fine..Reginold will be their leader."She softly muttered to herself.  

FurreBirthdayFairy

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:47 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
* smiles back* allrighty then 3nodding runs back twords the spot where he left his wax and boards and grabs his board with an image of a syth with a fox tail atached to the pole streatched across the board.... the board it self is a bit banged up , covered with scratches n such* * runs back* dont let its looks fool you.... i know it seems gheto but this board has served me well over the past years 3nodding , and heres a wet suite if ya need 1* tosses neote a wet suite and the board * all right lets go * runs off and tosses the red board onto the skim of the water and crouches down ... shooten off down the beach*
*changes into the wetsuit, grabs the board and runs after Stoarm*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:59 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
She walks along the water's edge, the waves washing over her feet and shins as she quietly gathered hermit crabs and placed them in her bucket.
"Now...I think 10 should be fine..Reginold will be their leader."She softly muttered to herself.
GAHHHH! * sees the rabbit just ahead of him but he is going to fast to stop * LOOK OUT FARIE I CANT CONTROL MY BOARD! * she looks up and sees him comeing but she dosent get out of the way * thinking fast he kicks the ground with his paw and grasps the bottom of his board , propeling him self into a 360 dgree spin over her.... and landing saftley back on the ground.... wheil safely for fairee anyways , stoarm stubles over the impact of the board hitting the ground... his board snaps and he rolls across the snad for about 30 feet befor he hits a large rock and faints *  

stoarm_fox

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:00 pm
*keeps going out and out until it gets above his head*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:01 pm
stoarm_fox
FurreBirthdayFairy
GAHHHH! * sees the rabbit just ahead of him but he is going to fast to stop * LOOK OUT FARIE I CANT CONTROL MY BOARD! * she looks up and sees him comeing but she dosent get out of the way * thinking fast he kicks the ground with his paw and grasps the bottom of his board , propeling him self into a 360 dgree spin over her.... and landing saftley back on the ground.... wheil safely for fairee anyways , stoarm stubles over the impact of the board hitting the ground... his board snaps and he rolls across the snad for about 30 feet befor he hits a large rock and faints *
*runs over to Stoarm* Hey, are you alright? *lightly slaps his face to bring him back around*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:03 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
FurreBirthdayFairy
*runs over to Stoarm* Hey, are you alright? *lightly slaps his face to bring him back around*
* dose not respond*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces