Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:19 pm
Well i would live as i have taken a good ammount of time to think about this and have taken preparatory steps in case of such a thing happened
1st item i have taken care of is secured weapons yes i already own a katana smaller knifes throwing knifes and guns as well as ammo and enough food to last ( i was able to get some MREs from the surplus store at a good price and those things dont taste too horrible and they come with tobasco which helps alot) for quite awhile
2nd i took a horticulture class (plant studies) edible medicinal and poisonus plants so i can make some medicins from wild plants that are plentiful in my area as well as grow and harvist alot of plants to live off of (did you know that most pine trees are entirely edible like the whole tree the needles the bark the seeds in the cone heck even the core of the tree is edible in most pines) any way as it turns out there are alot of edible plants local to LA area.
3rd The streets will be so cloged with cars people zombies and trash when it happens you wont be able to drive anywhere at all so a car is out of the option walking or riding a bike is the only real option

4th pack my back pack with every thing i can food, first aid, blankets, extra guns, ammo, cloths wear my leather jacket and blue jeans and riding boots i would also take a pair of army boots to wear

5th once i had all of my items i would ride my bike or walk to the marina comendeer a speed boat fill it with gas then take off to catalina island (its far off shore has an isolated and small population plenty of food and plants i can eat wild buffalo it also has shallow reefs plentiful with fish for easy fishing an on island fresh water source plenty of living areas and an on shore power plant

then i would just wait it out and hopefully it will all turn out well enough

i would also try to gather as many friends a s possible safety in numbers right only problem with that is if they become infected i'll have to kill my friends sad

well thats my plan

pirate heart ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:25 am
Truthfully I would probably hide in a cupboard or something and end up being killed along with everything else by the nukes. I would like to think that I would get a weapon and get out of there taking down whatever got in my way.  

XINVADER

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:46 am
I would probably freak out for a little while and hopefully when that is over I would begin packing food, bedding, weapons, medical supplies in a sturdy backpack and then try to locate a few friends. I would rather work as a team than work alone. Everyone should be disignated a specific job, like "medic", "scout", etc, and then go "shopping." Silent weapons like blades would be ideal but I am sure we would carry with us some more powerful, ranged weapons with extra ammo. And I would think that bikes would be a nice mode of trasportation, they don't offer much cover but they also do not need gasoline, just a few extra parts and a few tire repair kits and we are good to go!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:46 pm
Honestly its not THAT hard to take out a zombie. There very slow, and dead. Plus the easiest way of killing a zombie, is to destroy all bodily conection with the brain. What I would do is secure a vehical, Secure several guns, including pistols shotguns what have you..., and get yourself in a very secure building, with only two easily moniterable exits. that way if the zombies overwhelm you one way, you have a backup escape route.  

Roy_Zombie

Vanishing Commissar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:59 pm
If a situation like this were to happen, I would hope I'd be at my dads place place because he literally keeps all our guns under my bed,
we have three 30-06 springfield rifles, two 12-gauge pump shotguns, one 16-gauge automatic, a 9mm pistol, and...you know where this is going.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:05 pm
I'd grab my metal baseball bat and clear out the complex. After I made sure they were all dead and check the survivors for infection I'd head to a nearby store for supplies. Then I would round up the members of HM and have fun taking out zombies in different areas.  

Kyoukage

Mister_Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:19 am
i would go to my local bomb shelter with space food and weapons and lock the door.I would also find a way to instal a camera so i can see whats going on up top just incase someone knocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:21 am
You would go insane literally. Cabin fever would set in, whoever's in there would be the victim of which, that is if you weren't both insane from the incessant moaning pyschological warfare.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

J87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:32 pm
my plans vary depending on wherei am and what i am doing and other variable forisntnace had zombies goten to the others in my house
or if i was elce where so i will break it down to parts

house in room others dead: get my boken head to dads room to aqire his katana (i have had some training in how to use a katana with out wereing my self out and can weild it one handed if i need to

next stop from there is a ride forthat i use mybike or a borrowed car keys for that wont be hard to find afer that a trip to wally world for guns ammo food and drink i will use the drive in so i dont haveto get to far from the car 1st stop in wally world the food and drink stuff that should help disperce some of the zombies inthe guns and ammo portion of the wally world next clear the gun counter and find the key or hunt up some wire cutters if i cant find it as for the glass case thye are kept in thats easy a good strike from the sword will deal with that

looting sence i wont have cash register keys offto electronics to load up on systems and games (stuff to sell once i am out well some of it) than off to a gas station grab all the marb reds i can carry and fill up the car

escapeing if the place isnt baricaded easy drive if it is than i may haveto go on foot leaveing the games and stuff also wishing i had a backpack to carry ammo in than head out on foot or get a bike some wheres (depending on how much baricadeing was done

variants remove such and add i may post but thats the general idea  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:46 am
Roy_Zombie
Honestly its not THAT hard to take out a zombie. There very slow, and dead. Plus the easiest way of killing a zombie, is to destroy all bodily conection with the brain. What I would do is secure a vehical, Secure several guns, including pistols shotguns what have you..., and get yourself in a very secure building, with only two easily moniterable exits. that way if the zombies overwhelm you one way, you have a backup escape route.

Ooooh I can't believe I didn't pick apart this plan too.
Sure they are slow, a near stumble actually. But what they do is swarm en masse.
Once a zombie spots it's prey i will literaslly stalk it till the end of the earth, unless a closer batch of prey sidetracks it. It'll follow you at a slow pace, miles behind you out in the open attracting more zombies. Plus their moan is like their battle cry, once it echoes all the other zombies'll converge upon you.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:53 pm
Well, what i'll do is, go to the police staion, it's near my house, but first, get my sword first to fend them off..., i'll take my two friends with me, they live in my buliding, and there both great meds. and have wepons, surcure a bus, most likely pick a few surviors, get out the area till we get a few supplys, get guns and more food suppolys, ammo and get into a surcure buliding, most likely a school....or a tall bulidng, and fend off most of the zomibes that come our way, cover up most of the doors cept a few, and the bottom windows, so they dont come in....and stay on the roof or a barrcaied room, if we have flares, use the to get help, or make a sign to call help, also try to get gasilone, and bottles to make motove cocktails....to burn the zomibes...that's my plan..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:50 pm
Why would you want to go to a Police Station, do you really think it's an easy place to break into ? Or get let in after and infectious outbreak ?
Besides where do you think everyone else whose scared is going to go ? Same with don't waste your time at a hospital.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:49 pm
Post .........
* groans like a zombie *  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 pm
give up and be a zombie..

but before, join up with the rpd (from the begining of RE:3 Nemesis).

go out guns blazing  

Ticklish_Boi

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:45 pm
Because nothing is funner than walking around waiting to decompose without a soul.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff