Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:44 pm
hydra4
Ashelux
hydra4
"wait what but i..i...... was with my friend elvendeath on that creepy beach i..i.." passes out on grass
hey, are you ok? eek

*twitch twitch*
*from behind the door* i think that is a no.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:56 pm
says very lowly still passed out "no elvendeath no leave my friend alone yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" then gets up still passed out and starts hitting the air and in his dream he is fighting off white monsters with a keyblade  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:04 pm
hydra4
says very lowly still passed out "no elvendeath no leave my friend alone yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" then gets up still passed out and starts hitting the air and in his dream he is fighting off white monsters with a keyblade
ummmmm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ummmmm

"yah yah yah yah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah back away from my friend" as he started to swing at anyone that comes near him  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:14 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ummmmm

"yah yah yah yah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah back away from my friend" as he started to swing at anyone that comes near him
what?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:17 pm
Naota started to swing at namine  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:17 pm
A Dark figure walks towards the characters. In a black cloak, the only thing that is visible on this figur is his boots, and hIs blood red glowing eyes. " move away from him" The figure quietly instructed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm
hydra4
Naota started to swing at namine
what did i do?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:22 pm
Grabbing Namine, the fiugrepulls her back and gos towards Naota. Kicking him down and putting his foot on his chest to hold him down. The figure takes out a black glowing blade and a blood red glowing blade. Setting them in an X position on Naotas neck. " Calm your self. Return to reality before you hurt yourself and others" the figure said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:25 pm
naota pushes him off and wakes up and points his gun at him and said "dont ever do that again daermon "  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:27 pm
Sheathing his blades and pulling out his own two guns and aim them at Naota" stop becoming a problem for everyone and I wont have too" Daermon said with a smirk that only Naota could see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
Grabbing Namine, the fiugrepulls her back and gos towards Naota. Kicking him down and putting his foot on his chest to hold him down. The figure takes out a black glowing blade and a blood red glowing blade. Setting them in an X position on Naotas neck. " Calm your self. Return to reality before you hurt yourself and others" the figure said
*put her hairr behind her head.looks at the dark figure*who are you?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:28 pm
good to see you daermon havnt seen you since the incident with the mansion
and you have gotton rusty showing two more guns pointing at him uder his coat  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:28 pm
The Dark Paladin
what are you doing trying to kill him*whispers in his ear* remember we need him  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:30 pm
sorry but ur confused u have the wrong person, lets go you idiot*go dru the door to twilight*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff