Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:01 am
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
*Axel walks into pool area...* gah! gonk i hate pools....*pulls out dynomite and starts to station it around the pool...*
Ummmm.....what are you doing?*looks at dynomite*you know you might like the very hot jacuzzi over there.*points to the left*Got it memorized? blaugh ((im stealing axel catchpharses))
xd ....they made me say that you know.....*shakes head like a dogg to get ride of the water from being dumped on by a bucket* and you, craxy lady, i love jacuzzis, so im gonna just forget what you did with the bucket full of water, and go to the left for tha jacuzzi....got it memorized?.....>.< crap! namine, now you get me saying it!....*throws off coat and jumps into jacuzzi....*
rofl *looks at Axel, and giggles* Well, Got it memorized is your catchpharse. *starts to draw axel* You always somehow make people happy again axel. And plus your really funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:53 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
*Axel walks into pool area...* gah! gonk i hate pools....*pulls out dynomite and starts to station it around the pool...*
Ummmm.....what are you doing?*looks at dynomite*you know you might like the very hot jacuzzi over there.*points to the left*Got it memorized? blaugh ((im stealing axel catchpharses))
xd ....they made me say that you know.....*shakes head like a dogg to get ride of the water from being dumped on by a bucket* and you, craxy lady, i love jacuzzis, so im gonna just forget what you did with the bucket full of water, and go to the left for tha jacuzzi....got it memorized?.....>.< crap! namine, now you get me saying it!....*throws off coat and jumps into jacuzzi....*
rofl *looks at Axel, and giggles* Well, Got it memorized is your catchpharse. *starts to draw axel* You always somehow make people happy again axel. And plus your really funny.
:she watched axel and namine talk than she sighed and layed her head down on the table:  

kibascheza
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:55 am
*dances in jacuzzi* whee 4laugh wheeeeeeeeee!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
*walke over to namina*you look weard without your coat Axel*grabs Axels coat and puts it ontop of a flagpoll*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:07 am
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
*walke over to namina*you look weard without your coat Axel*grabs Axels coat and puts it ontop of a flagpoll*
*sigh*not again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:45 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
o.0 that's not nice whee *goes and gets axel's coat down and looks at it and puts it on* rawr.....coat whee  

kibascheza
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:56 am
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
o.0 that's not nice whee *goes and gets axel's coat down and looks at it and puts it on* rawr.....coat whee
This pool party has gone insane.*sigh, continues to draw Axel in her picture*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Namina and Axel sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G  

hadesgirl

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:08 am
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
:Xd um....ok not even going to get into this conversation... sweatdrop *walks to lounging chair and lays down in the sun*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 am
kibascheza
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
:Xd um....ok not even going to get into this conversation... sweatdrop *walks to lounging chair and lays down in the sun*
*namine gets up ,and attacks Mizu*Thats not funny. gonk  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:57 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
*namine gets up ,and attacks Miku*Thats not funny. gonk
yes it is *laffes uncontrolably*admint it you have a thing for him rofl and its Mizu not Miku  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:11 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
yes it is *laffes uncontrolably*admint it you have a thing for him rofl and its Mizu not Miku
No its not* redface *  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
hadesgirl
No its not* redface *
then why are you blushing im right arnt i well you can have him Axels not my tipe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:21 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kibascheza
hadesgirl
No its not* redface *
then why are you blushing im right arnt? i well you can have him Axels not my tipe
True. *calms down some*Thats only because you like demyx huh? *looks at Mizu*And i sort like axel ok? redface  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
No its not* redface *
then why are you blushing im right arnt? i well you can have him Axels not my tipe
True. *calms down some*Thats only because you like demyx huh? *looks at Mizu*And i sort like axel ok? redface
yea Demyx is a hunk *looks at the pic Namina is drawing*and i can set you and Axel up if you want  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff