Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um....?
  wtf!!!
View Results

tear drop angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:37 pm
i really dunno what i would do if i was raped but my cousin was hittin on me and tried to make out with me a few years ago it kinda scares me cuz i dont want him to do me now
emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:01 pm
Archangel Izual
Anarchy-x
crying crying My gerbil was Raped by a Hobo the other day......he thought it was a burrito and then ate him. I cut my most private places because Skippy knives suggested it. IT hurt so good! crying crying

If i lived physically close to you.... I'd mutilate your body and piss in your mouth.

Not a good thing to piss me off when I'm depressed... not only am I depressed right now.... but being driven Insane.... even worse time to piss me off.....

i second that and also i do not think anyone ever gets over it.....we always cannot forget the things we wish so deeply to just disapear...every cut leaves a scar that is all i will say  

Lynnic_Darkness

deadly_punk_kisses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:31 am
hi emo's ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:58 am
Actually... I was raped recently. I didn't want it of course, he knew that.. It's a big confusing story. But basically, the girl he was with was moving on, and so he went and punched the guy that she liked and put him in the hospital. A friend of mine, he stayed at my house and then ended up... raping me.. So.. I can't get over it. Cried the whole time, not because it hurt physically, but I loved someone else. I love the guy I'm with, I cried for the fact that I felt like I was decieving my love. Sad part, it wasn't even my fault and I know it. I just can't grasp that it actually happened.. I'm trying to forget, but I can't stop thinking about it. I think about it when I walk, thank god it wasn't my virginity. I had lost it to my love, that's all that matters. As far as getting over it is, it's just something that you can never get over. Unless you can make the one person that did it to you, feel sorry for doing it and taking something like that [sex] and turning it into [rape]. And forcing something.

Ounsrey

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:13 am
Ounsrey
Actually... I was raped recently. I didn't want it of course, he knew that.. It's a big confusing story. But basically, the girl he was with was moving on, and so he went and punched the guy that she liked and put him in the hospital. A friend of mine, he stayed at my house and then ended up... raping me.. So.. I can't get over it. Cried the whole time, not because it hurt physically, but I loved someone else. I love the guy I'm with, I cried for the fact that I felt like I was decieving my love. Sad part, it wasn't even my fault and I know it. I just can't grasp that it actually happened.. I'm trying to forget, but I can't stop thinking about it. I think about it when I walk, thank god it wasn't my virginity. I had lost it to my love, that's all that matters. As far as getting over it is, it's just something that you can never get over. Unless you can make the one person that did it to you, feel sorry for doing it and taking something like that [sex] and turning it into [rape]. And forcing something.

I feel sorry for you. sad
I didn't know, so much people get raped.
It's a shame, I kinda hate the male race because of the fact that men are cruel beasts.

I hope everyone will recover soon of these emotional injuries and I hope these sickening acts of those bastards will haunt their heads until the day they die...

Revenge isn't a beautiful thing, though I could never forgive those who act like this  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:19 pm
i feel guilty just being a guy from this topic, i mean i hope i am a really good christian and would never do anything like that... it makes me sad that so freaking many ppl here have baan sexually abused, i mean there should be a whole seperate guild for that... im rly sorry for everyone... redface  

halfmike

VTugimora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:01 pm
cry Wow...I didn't know so many people were people here have been raped...that's more than I'd ever expect. I'm sorry that this has happened to everyone that it has happened to, and it's real f**ked up that certain people do sh*t like that.....I suggest conciling.

If anyone needs someone to talk to (which may not be many, seeing as I'm late into this thread), I'm almost always here, Only gone sometimes, I'm on mostly everyday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:03 pm
At lunch a couple weeks ago my roomy and I overheard a guy saying a bunch of horrible sh*t about rape victims. Basically -- his stance was that if a girl is getting raped, she should fight back... Even if it means her death. Apparently to him, death was more honorable. He went on to say how some of his ex-girlfriends had been raped and he was sick of getting "sluts" who would whine and cry about it.

Needless to say, my roommate and I were ready to go stab the a**hole with our lunch knives. I can't believe some people are that insensitive. I've never had problems like many of you and I'm a very emotional person so I probably wouldn't handle it well. I doubt there's any way to get over it 100% but I wish you the best of luck. <3

sezzykitten

VTugimora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:58 am
sezzykitten
At lunch a couple weeks ago my roomy and I overheard a guy saying a bunch of horrible sh*t about rape victims. Basically -- his stance was that if a girl is getting raped, she should fight back... Even if it means her death. Apparently to him, death was more honorable. He went on to say how some of his ex-girlfriends had been raped and he was sick of getting "sluts" who would whine and cry about it.

Needless to say, my roommate and I were ready to go stab the a**hole with our lunch knives. I can't believe some people are that insensitive. I've never had problems like many of you and I'm a very emotional person so I probably wouldn't handle it well. I doubt there's any way to get over it 100% but I wish you the best of luck. <3

What an idiot. I know what you mean, I get emotinal like that to. Better to leave those type of people to waste.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Dark Moonlight Infinity
I don't mean to push anyone's buttons. And I hope this doesn't piss anyone off. But how do some of you deal with being raped (if you have been raped)? If you haven't beeen raped how would you deal with it?

I mean I know how I dealed with it. I did the best I could considering I was 6-yrs-old and the first person to rape me was someone who was supposed to love and care for me. I also know how I delt with it when it happened again over the years. I became who I am today because of the people who ruined my childhood. I became the strong 19-yrs-old girl that I am today. But I also know that I still think about it everyday and that I still have night mares sometimes. So that brings me to my real question.. Does anyone ever REALLY get over rape? or do people just force themselves to believe they're over it so they don't have to deal?

I apologize again if this topic bothers anyone as I understand how it might hurt someone. I could barely stand writing it. Also if you would like to know my whole story.. emo please PM me and ask or ask me to tell it here in this topic, or even add me as a friend. emo

surprised i'm sooooooo sorry emo  

evie x core

xx z o m b i e

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:37 am

I was raped...and its hard to recover.
You have to be strong.
You cant let him controll your life becasue he raped you...(or she.)
That would be as bad as letting him do it again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:50 pm
I dont know of anyone who actually got over it... but i've sworn to kill any guy i meet who rapes a girl... i've killed someone for doing that before i'll do it again...  

Tucker Tegato

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:49 pm
I don't know. I have a few friends that I've heard of thats been raped. But is'nt it amazing? how people will act like nothings wrong then you hear something horrible that happend to them and you sit there wondering "how could they could be so happy almost all the time?" I can't help but feel sorry for people. It's sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:47 am
i was malested by my cousin every christmas for 9 years im still over it...my dad only found out a few weeks ago and made me go to the police station and tell them...i had a hard enuf time trying to tell my bf let alone a heap of strangers in a room recording it. I dropped the case. i wasnt the only one who my cousin did it too, he did it to my older cousin too. my family is full of rapists and malesters...and i hate it. now i feel like my bf's using me cause im so vunerable...but im not sure.
I feel sorry for everyone who goes through that..i know how they feel...and as many people that say it wasnt my fault...i still blame myself.

[[insane]]--butterfly--

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:08 am
stressed I can say i've never been raped, molested, or anything inbetween. But i know alot of people who have been raped and i tell you, their lives are horrible. funny they tell me, one of the least likely to be able to help, than the police the best people to tell.

I swear if i find out any of my friends or family were raping or molesting i would literally beat the crap out of them, then turn them in to the proper authorites.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff