Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If Jupiter is outside the Asteroid Belt...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you draw that kind of logic?
  Beats me.
  SHHHH it's a secret.
  Anime's not supposed to make sense.
  Poll Whore Option. All rights reserved.
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:35 am
kawaiibunny3
Luamervara
Actually you never hear them refer to the Inners and Outers as 'Inners and Outers' Really those terms are Fandom and not in the comic or actual Anime at all.

xP Therefore the only reason Jupiter is considered an 'Inner' is because she was one of the original four to awaken in the first season. That and it makes it even.

dude u totally just stole what I was about to say xp

so yeah, just backing up what she said. Naoko didn't really intend for a "Inner" team and "Outer" team. It was just (at first) one big team (Sailor Team) then she brought in Uranus, Neptune and the rest and made their mission to protect the outer rims of the Solar System.

I really didn't notice what you said >>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:22 am
Does anyone have an image of the senshi in the bubbles? confused

I used to wonder about Jupiter as well, being on the other side of the belt as well. But I guess it's all been sorted out. XD  

Sakura Hylian

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:35 pm
Sakura Hylian

I used to wonder about Jupiter as well, being on the other side of the belt as well. But I guess it's all been sorted out. XD

I wanna get the classic first season on DVD so I can get screenshots of that scene, as well as screenshots of Beryl's minions in the shadows.. I -swear- I see the Ayakashi in there!! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:49 pm
I've read some fan fics that say Jupiter, along with Saturn, is a middle senshi. But yeah, inner, outer, middle senshi is just a fan created term. 3nodding  

autumn_rabbit13

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:13 pm
Sakura Hylian

I could probably dig one up. . . if I find it, I'll be sure to post it here!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Yayamaya

It couldn't have been Neptune, the Senshi of the Outer Solar System, it explaned in the manga, it was to late and they could be there, sure saturn didn't awaken in the Anime but that is probobly the same
Saturn did awaken...twice. First in the S season and she reawakened in Stars. sorry...i just HAD to correct you on that.  

fireguardiancoty

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:23 pm
fireguardiancoty
Yayamaya

It couldn't have been Neptune, the Senshi of the Outer Solar System, it explaned in the manga, it was to late and they could be there, sure saturn didn't awaken in the Anime but that is probobly the same
Saturn did awaken...twice. First in the S season and she reawakened in Stars. sorry...i just HAD to correct you on that.

Uh, they are referring to how in the anime, Saturn did not awaken and end everything when the Silver Millenium fell 3nodding The end of the Silver Millenium was MUCH darker in the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:43 am
doesnt matter s**t how Jupiter wound up an inner senshi. besides, the term "inner" and "outer" senshi, is a fan term for the divisions of the senshi. good points on astrology though, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter were discovered without a telescope, very good point. ^_^

*cuddles up to Mako-chan* ^_^  

RAPTOR948

jovemako

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:45 pm
well, I think the Astrology is a good point. I hadn't even thought of that angle. I think maybe she wanted the teams to be even? You usually see Chibimoon placed with the "Outers" in the gallery group shots.
but you know if she wanted to update them with the new solar system chart, she could move Jupiter to the "outers" team and create Sailor Ceres to take her spot on the "inner" team. lol I'm sure Pluto needs a new job since she's been shrunk to a number.
*dodges the various objects thrown* I'm just kidding!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff