Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:43 pm
A lad in his adolecence approached Alexa from behind, unheard footsteps slowly making their way closer to her bench. Blueberry hair came to his neck, shaggily flopping about in the light wind.
He wore a black woolen sweater, the various wrips and tears kept together by safety pins. A long, brown leather jacket kept him warm dispite the summery weather. Baggy and faded jeans adorned his legs, becoming scrappy at the hems where they got caught under army boots.
A worn black bag was slung around his shoulder in the messanger style, holding a sleeping bag and other nesseceties to survive in the wilderness. A PokéFlute was fastened to his belt along with three spheres, holding none other than his Pokémon.
The youth's heavy footwear finally caused a branch to snap, giving away his position. He held some kind of walking stick in one hand and a little black piece of electronics in the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:14 pm
dorkus-malorkus
A lad in his adolecence approached Alexa from behind, unheard footsteps slowly making their way closer to her bench. Blueberry hair came to his neck, shaggily flopping about in the light wind.
He wore a black woolen sweater, the various wrips and tears kept together by safety pins. A long, brown leather jacket kept him warm dispite the summery weather. Baggy and faded jeans adorned his legs, becoming scrappy at the hems where they got caught under army boots.
A worn black bag was slung around his shoulder in the messanger style, holding a sleeping bag and other nesseceties to survive in the wilderness. A PokéFlute was fastened to his belt along with three spheres, holding none other than his Pokémon.
The youth's heavy footwear finally caused a branch to snap, giving away his position. He held some kind of walking stick in one hand and a little black piece of electronics in the other.

Of course, since the brunette was immersed deeply in her music, she heard naught of the stranger's approach and saw him neither, as she had her eyes closed.
"Light up... light up.. Aaasss if you hhaadd a choice... Even if you ccaannoott hheeaarr my voice.. I'll be right beside, ddeeaarrr.."
Again, her voice was barely above a whisper and at a slightly higher pitch than her usual, deep, somewhat monotonous tone.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:12 pm
He heard the hum of music and her low singing with inate hearing. Tapping Alexa's shoulder with the end of his walking stick, the youth cleared his throat. "Um... Miss? Miss?" His voice was timid, but low, a sign that he was well into puberty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:49 pm
dorkus-malorkus
He heard the hum of music and her low singing with inate hearing. Tapping Alexa's shoulder with the end of his walking stick, the youth cleared his throat. "Um... Miss? Miss?" His voice was timid, but low, a sign that he was well into puberty.

Opening one eye to see who was poking her, the brunette opened the other as well at the sight of the unusal boy. Pressing something on her hidden CD player, she pulled her headphones to around her neck and arched an eyebrow.
"Er... yea?"

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:56 pm
His dull, grey eyes flashed, staring at something distant. "I was wondering if you could direct me to the nearest PokéCentre. I've never been in this area before.. and..uhh.." The adolecent's voice trailed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:04 pm
dorkus-malorkus
His dull, grey eyes flashed, staring at something distant. "I was wondering if you could direct me to the nearest PokéCentre. I've never been in this area before.. and..uhh.." The adolecent's voice trailed off.

Nodding, she pointed in the direction he was facing against.
"Thatta way, on the outskirts of town, in the shadow of the volcano."
Speaking of which, the brunette glanced up at the great mountain-like feature that stood at the center of the island and frowned. Gray clouds were billowing slowly out of the tip.
Strange..
.. It had never done that before..

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:52 pm
He didn't bother folowing her finger with his eyes. "Could you take me there? Unless you're busy, of course." The blue haired lad dropped him small, black device into his bag and smiled hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:17 pm
dorkus-malorkus
He didn't bother following her finger with his eyes. "Could you take me there? Unless you're busy, of course." The blue haired lad dropped him small, black device into his bag and smiled hopefully.

Shrugging, the brunette stood.
"Sure. Why not? Got nothin' better to do. Just follow me."
Stuffing her hands into her pockets, the girl strode past the lad, still unaware of his obvious condition.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:27 pm
He swung around and began to follow her, walking stick flicking from side to side infront of him. "Could you slow down a tad? I'm afraid you walk rather quietly.. and I really don't know this territory well."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:55 pm
dorkus-malorkus
He swung around and began to follow her, walking stick flicking from side to side infront of him. "Could you slow down a tad? I'm afraid you walk rather quietly.. and I really don't know this territory well."

Looking behind her, the girl raised another eyebrow and shrugged.
"Er... Alright...?"
Her answer seemed more of a question than a statement.
"And the name's Alexa, by the way. Alexa-sama."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am
"Oh, I'm Malin." He sent a weak smile her way and managed to catch up, feeling his way with a cat's grace. Stoney pools gazed longingly at nothing and the stick continued to wonder from side to side infront of him, checking for any rocks or roots he could trip on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:27 pm
dorkus-malorkus
"Oh, I'm Malin." He sent a weak smile her way and managed to catch up, feeling his way with a cat's grace. Stoney pools gazed longingly at nothing and the stick continued to wonder from side to side infront of him, checking for any rocks or roots he could trip on.

"Nice to meet'ch'ya then, Malin."
Alexa responded while glancing over her shoulder. Still, she had not caught on..
"And we should be almost there.."
Comming to a halt, the brunette gazed up as she stood before the rather large Pokémon Center.
"Speaking of which... Here we are."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:49 pm
"....where..we are?" Obviously, Malin did not know where 'here' was. "Could you take me.. right inside?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:57 pm
dorkus-malorkus
"....where..we are?" Obviously, Malin did not know where 'here' was. "Could you take me.. right inside?"

"Er.... Ok?"
Furrowing her brow, Alexa shrugged, resumed her slowed pace, and continued inside the building.
"I guess I should heal my Pokémon, too, if I plan on fightin' my way through Victory Road tomorrow.."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:14 pm
*the girl sighed, and got up. She hadn't realized how long she slept, but it seemed to be mid-afternoon....the small Vulpix was awake, too*

"Come on, Vulpi......let's get a move on. We need to hurry so we can get to the tournament.....but we need to heal the others, first...."

*she looked down at her Pokéball belt, and started to walk off towards the Center. They had been there before, so no worry, and--wait.....she saw some new faces now, standing in front of the doors. She walked on. They're probably just tourists, but either way.......the girl turned to them*

"Hi! My name's Yukari. What's yours?" *Yukari held out her hand, as Vulpi jumped onto her right shoulder*

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff