Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:16 pm
[I know, Momma's a nurse and I'm studying to be a pedeatrician...or a psychologist.]

Ayise wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer. "..."

When the kiss broke she hesistated for a moment before standing up suddenly, "I'm going to bed." She walked over to her nightstand and turned on her lamp, pulling out her ribbons and letting her hair fall down to her knees. "You should get some rest too." She added looking quickly over at him over her shoulder, her cheeks as red as her ears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:26 pm
Kumizu stood up with her, confused. "I... we..." I'm not tired and I know you aren't either. "Ayise, stop." He sat down on the bed, next to where she was standing. He wasn't very nervous anymore, that feeling replaced with conviction. "We can't keep just running away from this. I'm tired of trying to mask my feelings, turning away when things get too serious. If we don't do anything else, why can't we talk about this?"  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:50 pm
Ayise looked as though she wanted to smile once she caught hold of his thought.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked softly, pulling out her brush with her initial carved into the handle, she ran it through her hair slowly as she thought. "I tried to make it clear shortly after we first met." She paused, "I'm not sure what you want from me..." She said slowly.

As on cue the automatic timer on the lights in her room clicked on and the lights cut off leaving only the lamp on ('sides the lightening).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:56 pm
Kumizu was startled by the sudden change in lighting. I didn't expect to get here tonight... He blocked this one by using his surprise.

"I want to know how you feel about me. I've already told you... I love you. I just want to know if you feel the same way, or if I'm becoming some kind of stalker." Kumizu said the last part sarcastically. But he was concerned. Every time they talked about it, Ayise referred to her 'engagement' or personality. She talked about every little thing that would be wrong with the two of them being together. She was afraid of being with him.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:13 pm
"It doesn't matter how I feel..." Ayise said looking at him, "You aren't bothering me...and you certainly aren't stalking me." She put the brush down and stared at him, sitting on the bed as well. "It's just some teenage infatuation it'll go away. You don't really love me." She said more or less trying to convince herself.

"I'm not what you want." She said, looking as if the entire weight of the world had been dropped on her, "And even if I were, you don't know what you're getting into." She looked at her palms, "I won't have my emtions toyed with-" She paused, it seemed as if the word 'again' would fit here perfectly. "I want eternity." She said, finally giving in-if just a little, to her true feelings about him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:20 pm
"I think it does matter. Look, I've already told you... I was alive before your great-grandparents were born. I know what love is." Kumizu took her hands in his. "This is love. It's not some teenage infatuation... for me, it's not. You are what I want." It dawned on him that she probably didn't feel the same way about him. He let go and looked away, but still replied to her last comment. "I would give it to you."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:34 pm
Ayise narrowed her eyes at him, more skeptical than anything else, she leaned over and peered into his face. "Don't joke with me, it's not funny." It soon dawned on her that he was serious, she ran her fingers through her hair in nervousness.

"You're wrong." She said refusing to look at him, "I don't hate you, I like being with you, it makes me happy. My hart feels lighter and I forget my problems. I feel nervous and it feels like anything I do or have isn't enough, and my heart races. And it feels heavy when you're not around. I don't really understand--Although reason tells me that there are consequences to giving into my impulses..." She twisted her fingers through his hair, concentrating on it completely.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:46 pm
That's what love is. At least, it was to him. "I'm not joking. I would..." Kumizu finally turned back to her. "There are consequences to everything you do, impulses or not. There's a consequence for me being here tonight, whether on this bed right now or on the couch later. There were consequences going to the diner, library, forest, cliffs, everywhere we've been. That doesn't mean we should run from it." He took her hand from the top of his head and placed it on his cheek, then closed his eyes. "I don't want to run anymore."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:58 pm
"Then...I.." Ayise sighed heavily, she was tired of fighting with herself, "I think I...love you..." She said quietly, resting her head on his chest.

"I'm not running, even if I did as they said I'm sure they'd still disapprove. So maybe, I should follow my feelings instead, worst they can do is disinherit me, I'd at least find a place at a circus." She said smiling a bit.

Her body relaxed as she leaned on him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:09 pm
Kumizu felt satisfied now. Sure, he was happy that she loved him, but she still admitted to herself her actual feelings. Even if Ayise hated his guts he would be happy about that... sort of.

He leaned back onto the bed, with his legs still dangling off. He kissed the top of her head. "I love you too. And you wouldn't have to join a circus. I'll be here." He didn't say anything else; nothing needed to be said. He was content laying here with Ayise, even in silence.  

Kumizu

Dreamer-Sara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:45 am
The door flew open, "Ayise, look what I got!" Courtney called into the room holding two envelopes. After a moment of no response she saw Ayise and the one called Kumizu on the bed...together...

"I haven't interrupted something, have I?" She asked with one eyebrow raised, "Either way," She pointed to the door Ayise had told him he could sleep in, "I need to speak with my sister for a moment. Out."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:13 am
Kumizu sat straight up when he heard the door open. He hadn't even realized that they'd gone to sleep. He cleared his throat. "Um... no, nothing. I'll, um, let you talk. I'll be in my-the other room." After looking at Ayise for a moment, he awkwardly stood up and walked into the room, sitting on the couch. He did, however, leave the door open a crack. He was curious about those envelopes.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:34 am
Ayise sighed and walked over to Courtney, "What's-Oh, no-that time of year again?" She counted on her fingers, "No way, I swore it was next month." She took one of the envelopes from Courtney, holding it up to the light in an attempt to see through it.

It was adressed to her, and seemed to only hold a single sheet of paper...

"So, what's is it this time?" She said looking at it as if it were poisonous.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:40 am
"Like I'd know I'm not a mind-Never mind..."
Courtney frowned, her's was heavy. It couldn't be good, "When I asked Seiya she just snubbed me and went about being grouchy as usual."

She tilted the erm-letter on it's side and ripped it open. As soon as it was open an entire book's worth of pictures fell out. Courtney stared in blank shock, "W-what the hell is this?!" She reached in her pocket and pulled out her orb. "Mother! I know you're there!" The sphere remained blank.

Her eyebrow twitched and her impassive face returned. "Go figure. I hate them all."

Dreamer-Sara

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:51 am
Ayise burst out laughing picking up all the pictures and turning them over, there was writing all over the backs,

"Nice, Chiu...very nice." She snickered looking at the pictures, "Seiya would just eat this up. She's probably just cranky because they'll make her take out all her peircings. That makes it all almost worth it."

She sighed, "It seems like the years never end or go on forever, I swore our birthday was in April...or September...Great I'm going senile just like Elliot and Drac." She stacked the photos and handed them back to Courtney who looked livid, although calm.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff