Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:39 am
"I'm not going to hurt you. Just give you glimpses of my memory at what I've done." He said placing his hands on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:59 am
She let him touch her head. Before he could start transering memories, she told him. "Just so you know, my name's Serena..."

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:49 am
"Well Serena, my name is Lee." He said and then pictures of bodies dried out completly, people sliced into peices infront of their own family and other horibble deads started to flash before Serena's eyes. "This is why this place is nearly desserted." He said. More memories flashed before her eyes. One was of a man drowned in the lake with blood spewing from where his arms and legs should have been and one of... a quiet evening out by the lake? "Oops." He said, removing his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:58 am
Serena watched the pictures flash before her. The first ones were what she expected, the last, however, surprised her. Since she was half vampyre, she had seen scenes of bloodless bodies and since she carried a katana, there were times she had to use it. Though she had never tried to drown someone with no arms or legs. The lake scene took her by surprise. She had never expected someone such as Lee to have a soft side. Serena just stared into the distance, even after the images had left her. She was very quiet and still, thinking.

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:15 pm
Lee turned away. He looked out across the water. He kneeled down and his eyes went white. Pictures flashed through his head. They were pictures of things he had never seen before. Must be the future again. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:28 pm
Serena blinked and said, not looking at him, "So I suppose you like quiet time on the beach?" Her voice was carefully nuetral. She turned and looked at him kneeling on the beach.

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:37 pm
"It's the only time I feel myself." He said after a while. He sat down again and looked across the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:33 am
Serena fought the urge to sit down. She remained standing. "So... Now that we aren't exactly fighting... Now what?" she asked.

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:38 pm
"Depends what kind of person you are. Most people walk away and leave me here." He said hugging his knees now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:42 pm
Serena kinda looked at his back, then looked up at the lake around them. "Dammit..." she muttered. She couldn't leave. She just couldn't leave someone to be all alone. "So..." she paused, trying to think of something to say. "So this is your city?"

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:09 pm
"Yes." He said. Why isn't she leaving? He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:43 am
Slowly, very very slowly, she made her way up next to him and sat down. "Are you a vampyre?" she asked him. She was still kinda mad that she could leave but her body refused to go. Dammit... she thought.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:51 am
(Remember... she has two different attitudes... So maybe the happier/hyper one is making sure she stays. No its not split personalities or whatever... that's just the way she is...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:45 am
"Yes... why are you still here?" He asked, noone had ever stayed this long... it was... nice.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 am
Serena wasn't quite sure how to answer... "I... I'm not sure why..." she muttered, looking at the lake that surrounded them. "Why do you stay in such a desserted place?" she asked him.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff