Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:12 am
When someone gets all the badges there should be an elite four and champion for them to face! xd So we need to hurry up and make sure there is such a thing availible before someone can get eight badges!

NOTE: I have been using battlenet recently and I actually think I like the system. I am not going to offer to give my badge via battle net however as of yet. Mostly because I don't like that it doesn't work on a mac and won't work for people who can't download, such as those who use the net at a library so I think it would be unfair. But I encourage you to try to convince me otherwise if you don't think you can get my badge another way. As of yet only one has it, and as you may know, that one did it's revamped graphics, and NOBODY has PMed me attempting to get it so I don't see myself running a contest unless that changes very soon as I wan't the contests to contain 4 entries of the same category each! Oh well! If you want my badge please communicate with me. I don't bite! domokun smile wink Please don't be intimidated by competition. I do not intend my badge to be exclusive to those of extream skill. I only intend to make you do something to get it that we can show here on the forums.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:16 am
Toko Ojin
When someone gets all the badges there should be an elite four and champion for them to face! xd So we need to hurry up and make sure there is such a thing availible before someone can get eight badges!

NOTE: I have been using battlenet recently and I actually think I like the system. I am not going to offer to give my badge via battle net however as of yet. Mostly because I don't like that it doesn't work on a mac and won't work for people who can't download, such as those who use the net at a library so I think it would be unfair. But I encourage you to try to convince me otherwise if you don't think you can get my badge another way. As of yet only one has it, and as you may know, that one did it's revamped graphics, and NOBODY has PMed me attempting to get it so I don't see myself running a contest unless that changes very soon as I wan't the contests to contain 4 entries of the same category each! Oh well! If you want my badge please communicate with me. I don't bite! domokun smile wink Please don't be intimidated by competition. I do not intend my badge to be exclusive to those of extream skill. I only intend to make you do something to get it that we can show here on the forums.

I would try to get your badge..but..umm.....*points to gym leader banner in sig* sweatdrop  

Namagoroshi_Okibi

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:11 pm
Rar! Me fixed banner and is back! Lookie at new banner! IS SPIFFYIER! Links to gym thread! YAY! xd biggrin blaugh xd 3nodding redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:05 pm
*Fends off Giant Ariadoses with a stick* eek sooo many cob webs.... But looks like Toko's here...or at least was.  

josh a gogo

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:33 pm
josh a gogo
*Fends off Giant Ariadoses with a stick* eek sooo many cob webs.... But looks like Toko's here...or at least was.

FOOM! xd  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces